Is MOR a thief, liar, and a complete troll

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

I am Legion
level2
level2

Is MOR a thief, liar, and a complete troll

Postby I am Legion » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:49 am

I have found out a few things about the troll we all know as MOR. After a very long phone call and doing some digging this is why I think MOR is all of the things listed above in the post subject heading:

Thief - WR sent MOR the prize money for the tournament he had last year! He deposited $105.00 CND to the paypal account that WR used to help MOR buy a domain name. The screen shot below is the transaction that took place on June 29, 2008. It is on White Rabbits paypal account. I am also told that there are several emails that prove that WR asked MOR to distribute the prize money to Hyperion, Mojo, and rus|Mike. I will be going into white rabbits office next week to retrieve what I need to get these emails. MORs account is the one circled in red. I am also told that the befor mentioned emails will prove that MOR belongs to the account name listed in the red circle below.

This second screenshot is the details portion of the transaction listed above:

We are going to have the transaction traced to see if there was anything funny going on so stay tuned. And I wasnt surprised when I seen the above information. In all the time Ive know WR, Ive never known him not to pay a debt. He is however to trusting and maybe not a very good judge of character sometimes. Your a thief MOR! Why you didnt pay the money to the prize winners and still made your shitfilled post about WR ill never understand

Liar - MOR english is a very hard language to master. Just ask those of us who use it on a daily basis. But its even harder to lie when english isnt your 1st language and you don't bother to read what you previously wrote before you post more lies and bullshit.

This is what you wrote when you first created and posted you message

(MOR) wrote:
Whithout wasting time on talking lets check the proof:

Location proof

"Each one have an IP "dynamic or static", but what is the difference between them ?
    'The IP address from your ISP is assigned one of two ways:

* Set to an IP address which is unchanged for months or years at a time. This is a static IP address.
    * Set to an IP which is only good for a limited time, and which is changed according to the policy set by your ISP's DHCP server. This is a dynamic IP address.'

White Rabbit have an static IP so he's the only owner of it.. This static IP is "68.149.43.1"

IP address : 68.149.43.1
    IP address country: Canada
    IP address state: Alberta
    IP address city: Edmonton
    IP address latitude: 53.549999
    IP address longitude: -113.500000
    ISP of this IP : Shaw Communications
    Organization: Shaw Communications
    Host of this IP: S01060013723572ea.ed.shawcable.net

Q: How I know about white Rabbit IP ?

R: From his last email for me and that is the proof

Legion have the same IP "68.149.43.1" and he join SFCON servers via this IP and Sfericz can prove that from his servers log.

Q: How I know Legion IP ?

R: From my servers log and that is the proof

You stated that in both the ISP information and the email properties that White Rabbits IP address is 68.149.43.1. These are the two that I think you altered. There is also quite a bit of missing information. Why only the bits and pieces MOR?

You also state the my IP address is 68.149.43.1. You say you retrieved this information from the server logs. This is I believe correct information. The IP and KeyID are mine.

Here is a post you made later in the disscussion

(MOR) wrote:Stop your poor lies, look at the date when I get your mail with this IP adress it was on 6 JUL 2008 so he was also with you ? :mrgreen:

Addon:

That is an old log from White Rabbit before he switch to the static IP:

Code: Select all

:CLIENT_NEW 9 252212 68.148.105.65 1.43
:TEAM_ENTER 2 9
:TEAM_ALLIANCE 2 2
:CLIENT_NAME 9 White Rabbit

Lets now compare if the both IP's "68.148.105.65 and 68.149.43.1" comes from the same place :

IP address location & IP address info:
    IP address : 68.148.105.65
    ISP of this IP: Shaw Communications
    Host of this IP: S0106001b3852bbaf.ed.shawcable.net

IP address location & IP address info:
    IP address : 68.149.43.1
    ISP of this IP : Shaw Communications
    Host of this IP: S01060013723572ea.ed.shawcable.net

Hehe, the old IP of White Rabbit and the new of Legion/Rabbit have the same latitude-logitude, the same city and the same street..

Up in the email properties its says White Rabbit sent you an email dated July 6, 2008. In the properties it shows the 68.149.43.1 IP address. In the second post you say the server logs show the 68.148.105.65 IP address for white rabbit on or around the same date. So asshole on July 6, 2008 did white rabbit have the IP address 68.149.43.1 or 68.148.105.65. You seem to be saying that he had both! You altered the IP address in the email properties to backup you first argument, and because of the second post you made in the topic that you posted about WR, your saying he had both his IP and MY IP address at the same time. I think I can even prove that I didnt have this account ( 68.149.43.1 ) activated until September or early October of last year but we'll see if i need too. Your a fucking liar MOR. You doctored both the ISP info and the email properties in the first post!

Troll -

(MOR) wrote:
The prize not the question here, but taking your word as a man is the question.. What I dont like is to hide your self for something really absure, show up as a new person and acting like a brave man
?

You say later in the same discussion that the prize money is not the question here, but taking your word as a man is the question. Not only does this statement prove your an ass clown for you complete lack of understanding of the english language, but you actually say it after you didnt distribute the fucking prize money. OMFG what kind of troll are you! A better question is what kind of Man Are You MOR??

(MOR) wrote:As all know I was a good friend of White Rabbit

Like forrest said with friends like that who needs enemies. I am very closely related to WR and Ill be damned if Im going to let a little troll like you try to fuck both his and my name. Well are Goofy online names anyway. From the looks of things you kept the money but didnt expect me to show up. WR said that he told you he wouldnt be back in a long while if at all. When I did come along you panicked. Just look at the amount of research you must have done to try to prove what is ultimately a completely false theory. Look at all the screen shots and the comparisons of speech and shit. You took actual time, A LOT OF TIME to do that. What kind of fucking freak are you and why are you obsessed with White Rabbit? He also told you why he wouldn't be back and I really cant believe you took advantage of that situation. To take advantage of someone who trusted you and who is not well at all is what really makes you slime scrapped off the bottom of somebodies bucket MOR.

WR has told me that if MOR doesn't cough up the prize money he will gladly do it again. It was only $100.00 bucks for gods sake and believe me he can afford it.

And I have this one final question for this very long post.. why is sfcon comparing my IP information with a lying troll like mor. Can you please stop sfcon?
Forrest Krunk
level3
level3

Postby Forrest Krunk » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:01 am

Legion I have had your back from the start, MOR is a truly despicable human being, the true shame is that we all have to tolerate him...as unfortunate as that is....
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:03 am

:lol:
Blackbeard
level4
level4

Postby Blackbeard » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:53 am

Did Rabbit stop playing because of his burns?
iRadiated
level2
level2

Postby iRadiated » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:28 pm

Gosh you two love playing at CSI-Defcon.

Next you'll each be accusing the other of channeling the money to Al-Queda.

Personally I think anyone who happily sends $100 to someone they've never met would be better off sending that money to me.

I'm a nice guy. I know exactly what I'd do with your spare cash.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Haha, wait wait that is the holy lies comes just to show how Legion/White Rabbit trying to hide the truth..

I'll invite Russian Mike and Ace Rimmer and Why? and iRadiated and Sfericz and Gulidar and anyone want to check my PayPal acount and his history to be sure that Legion/White Rabbit never sent me money about that and I'm who sent him money for buy a domain name for me..

I'm ready to give my password to anyone to be sure about that.. :wink:
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Personally, I think MOR, topfpflanze, WR and Legion are all the same person who likes to entertain.
Blackbeard
level4
level4

Postby Blackbeard » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:43 pm

bert_the_turtle wrote:Personally, I think MOR, topfpflanze, WR and Legion are all the same person who likes to entertain.

That's preposterous!! This thread was perfectly sensible until you piped up :P
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Until someone neutral check my PayPal account and post his testimony, I would like to post what a forums Member find about Legion post :

XMember wrote:legion posted a picture about the paypal transaction. The picture shows Jun and not Jun. as it should.

He mean that is first screen it shows Jun. and in the second it show Jun without DOT. So the source Page is edited before posting it and there is a screen about a stransaction from a neutral website with DOT "Feb. 10, 2008"

And those are Legion post, the first with DOT and the second without DOT, and that show when he edited the page source he forget to type DOT near Jun

T-95
level2
level2

Postby T-95 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:06 pm

I HAX MOR PAYPAL ACCOUNT LOLOL.

(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:17 pm

First thanks to T-95 for accepting to check my PayPal account and post his testimony..

The screen shot is from my PayPal account between 1 May 2008 and 30 Jun 2008 and it shows all my account activity and there is no 105 $$ as Legion said..

And I'm still ready to give anyone my login and password if he want to be sure about that, because I have nothing to hide and to show how Legion/White Rabbit tried to post an edited screen for he hide the truth..

Hehe, for who lazy to translat :

A mean TO and De mean From
ynbniar
level5
level5

Postby ynbniar » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:31 pm

This is better entertainment than the Festive and New Year TV schedules... :wink:
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:50 pm

T-95 wrote:I HAX MOR PAYPAL ACCOUNT LOLOL.

I know what was on the tab with hidden title :twisted:
I am Legion
level2
level2

Postby I am Legion » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:03 pm

LOL MOR your really desperate now.. Theres a missing dot so I must have edited the source code. You are a supreme ass clown and only the truly clueless would believe you now. I hear by rename you from (MOR) to (TLT) and heres my translation in non-disjointed english...

(TLT) = (Thief, Liar, Troll). :? :cry:
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:14 pm

Haha, as I let people to login to my PayPal account and checking it, did the same and let someone neutral post a screen shot about the PayPal accout..

And I'm still ready to give anyone access to my PayPal account and check. Can you do the same ?

Return to “General”