I have been banned from the SF servers

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

- Tobias -
level3
level3

I have been banned from the SF servers

Postby - Tobias - » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:42 pm

Battletron has banned me from the SF servers because I continue to kick his ass.

He will mumble some lame excuse about me quitting before ally, BUT everybody knows me much better than that. Simple truth, he can't stand bowing to kiss the ring of King Tobias.

So now you all know his true colors. Yellow.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:52 pm

Try to contact Sfericz..
wesgould
level2
level2

2v2

Postby wesgould » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:01 pm

Tobias you drop and leave before defcon 3 so the players cant join cpu. Secondly you still come back after I reset server and you still left the game before the count of 3.. If i had that many lag issues I wouldnt play the dam game.. I would have a little respect and find another server. More so if you would have a little respect and ask if we could slow the game down for you we would have let you come back. Instead you would rather cry and cry and cry to whom ever will listen to you.. Oh and another thing you do it more than you think.. because I know your number and know who you are everytime you log in.. we all know your true colors driping with tears of course.. One other thing You are not my enemy so I offer you an Appology if you think im out to get you because i am not If you want to continue to play on SFCON SERVERS you should do the same and Appologize aswell for posting such crap. and I will un ban you..

Yours Truely

BATTLEBITCH
wesgould
level2
level2

BAN

Postby wesgould » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:09 pm

Oh yes what ever happened to just PM ing me the whole thing could have been sorted out.. but noooooooo you prefer to knit.
sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:45 am

Oh yes what ever happened to just PM ing me the whole thing could have been sorted out.. but noooooooo you prefer to knit.

Because he wants attention.

Didn't we have this conversation last time Tobias?

You know to come to me if you have a problem, but yet you keep deciding to make public posts with the motivation to make people look bad.
Your KeyID was giving to me because you quit early one game. I don't have your name beside your ban, because I didn't even know it was you.
If I receive a Griever's KeyID, I will cross check it as best as a I can, with any other Griefs or rules that were broken

If you quit early enough times you will be put on the banlist for three days. Some maybe longer than others.

BATTLETRON didn't ban you, I did. So if you want to bash BATTLETRON for whatever reason fine. But stop posting inaccurate threads to make others look bad.
- Tobias -
level3
level3

Postby - Tobias - » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:52 am

Look you Janus-like evil twins: bug off with the admin crap. Just play and die like everybody else.
Forrest Krunk
level3
level3

Postby Forrest Krunk » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:55 am

Is that an apology? SFCON is a popular server, your suggestion on how to run it is noted and promptly discarded...Aunt Bea! your mascara is running! need a hanky?
wesgould
level2
level2

You are just to funny

Postby wesgould » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:57 am

The fact is, you have fallen lately, Tobias, into a bad habit of thinking for yourself. You should give it up. It is not quite womanly... men don't like it.”
- Tobias -
level3
level3

Postby - Tobias - » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:00 am

Come out from behind your SF servers and die, as usual.
sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:15 am

- Tobias - wrote:Look you Janus-like evil twins: bug off with the admin crap.
No

- Tobias - wrote:Just play and die like everybody else.
I do and die quite often. Why don't you try playing under your name when you lose to us?

But all of that doesn't change the fact you started yet another thread to only troll and instigate some drama.

So why are we here again? You were put onto the SFCON grief list more than once (automatically), therefore you received a ban. Stop crying...
Last edited by sfericz on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
wesgould
level2
level2

bla bla

Postby wesgould » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:15 am

What ever princess. . When you say Tobias everyone knows my true color the question I have for ya is how many private messages you get today. I can tell you I have 17 so far saying your a crazy. And that history shows your kissing ass, your crying about this and that. The thing is people messaging me today say thanks for bringing 2v2 servers alive.. My true colors I am a giving caring person who just about past away last year so i know how life sometimes seems unfair for little men like you who cant say sorry... I have never seen this kinda school yard kiddy stuf since i was in grade one. Hence why I said sorry and apologized for any ill words I may have said to you.. But if you wish POSTING publicly that I ban you is sooooooooooo funny..
- Tobias -
level3
level3

Postby - Tobias - » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:00 am

If you can't do it publicly, don't do it. I out your bad behavior whenever it happens. So kiss off. EOT
Forrest Krunk
level3
level3

Postby Forrest Krunk » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:32 am

Fortunately for the rest of us Tobias your ridiculous behaviour is well documented on the forums here. You do it publicly and in that make an ass of yourself whilst doing it, your a great player, but insulting and mud slinging just makes you look that much more like an ass clown. Your posts all consist of your own banal 'ode' to yourself as some kind of defcon legend, yet you only display your true color behind the victory flag and never behind the losing 'alias'. Meanwhile those who run SFCON are public pillars of the defcon community. Enjoy exile jackass. :x
wesgould
level2
level2

lol

Postby wesgould » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:35 am

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wesgould
level2
level2

OK THEN

Postby wesgould » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:59 am

i am sorry to hear about your condition. In any case, it is high time you grow up. Have a nice day. <<<<<< FROM TOBIAS

TOBIAS YOU CAN post this to me in private but cant have the balls to continue your ranting in public.. I ask you not to pm me unless you you have something nice to say.. Beginning to wonder if you are ADD.. If you did the intellegent thing and went through the proper channels you wouldnt be in this mess sorry to say!! I didnt start this kidy corner crap you insist to bring me down....

Keep it coming BUDY.

Return to “General”