Is John the Greek guilty of ...

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

He's ?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:44 pm

YES
5
28%
NO
10
56%
Dunno
3
17%
 
Total votes: 18
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Is John the Greek guilty of ...

Postby (MOR) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:44 pm

    Today I tried to play diplomacy in the server called "Ultra Premium Diplomacy" but I found that I'm banned as the picture shown, so why I'm banned and why John banned me from his server ? So he's scared about something.. :?


Image



    I changed my key and I log as KAZIKLU BEY :roll:




Image



Part 1



Image

Image


    Here Criss Angel said : "mor and blackbeard", so he know lolita as the forums name by blackbeard so he's John, because blackbeard who shows that he cheat even at diplomacy in the Ultra Diplomacy... His friend "LizardLover" said: "he is to illiterate to be blackbeard" so he know the story of blackbeard also he's native English to know that my English is poor so It's Hardcore the spy.. 8)




Part 2



Image

Image


    Here he start insulting, because that what he have.. Just insults :)



Part 3



Image


    Here John said : "We can check the log afterwards" , and "We" mean him and his friend and "check the log" mean that his server, so don't base in the IP to know if that is his server of not.. He use VPN, Proxies... that not our subject..

    His friend said in private : "USA said something about lolita not me" Haha, why ?



Part 4



Image


    Here mor said: "US is John and EU his friend" and look what John gonna say "Yes, we fu** everybody anytime you want, come in diplo games to fu** you multipe times" So now he admit that he's John and HardCore and they cheat, he admit it when he's angry and that is the true, so lolita is right about John and HardCore in Diplomacy :o

    Blackbeard wrote:Since July I have played about 10 Diplomacy games hosted by John (I think he was calling them Ultra Premium Diplomacy). In every one of those games, his 'secret' partner was, I'm sure, Y mind bender, or even the Watcher.
    I even asked John why he tolerated such an idiot. He said, 'he knows my soul', or something like that :? .




Part 5



Image


    Here John did the same as MajorLag and The Watcher and he called it self BATTLETRON and mor...


Image



After all that I'm now sure about John the GreeK, HardCore and v o i d story.. We dont need to know about his IP or his counrty... To prove his cheating, for that he leaves the tourney because he cant win against v o i d without spying also because we know about that..
:wink:


Alright time to take an hot shower to clean some morning insults.. :x
User avatar
Gulidar
level4
level4
Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: Russia, Moscow
Contact:

Postby Gulidar » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:12 pm

Hell, men. I dont say John did cheat or IS cheating.
I just say he act and talk like a low-age... or something. Which is strange.

But MOR is guilty of using mac, that's for sure.
Hunt the fallen!
What is the death of one world in the cause of purity?
User avatar
Johnis
level2
level2
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: GREECE
Contact:

ANSWER TO mr (MOR)

Postby Johnis » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:26 pm

Because i have a partner that does not mean that i cheat. I usually write everywhere and i encourage people to have standard allies.
Also This ,does not encouraging backstabs , etc etc.
YOU STARTED to offend me in a GAME THAT YOU WAS LOOSING TO SAY ,THAT I WAS CHEATING?
WHY?
BECAUSE YOU WAS ANNIHILATED?

Of course i used very bad language because i was too much offended (GREEK WAY). If you wanted to win you should probably not join diplo games vs me, or Sending other players who you gave em KEY ID's etc etc . to spy and ruin my peacefull diplomacy games. Of course we are tough mr MOR in our diplomacy games.And of course we swear sometimes. But i think you joined a not official server and that was your decision too.
I am sure you noticed that nobody logged in AS ADMIN like this happens a lot, in your MOR's DEFAULT servers.
This server ULTRA premium server have multiple IP checks and ID CHECKS ALSO. Nobody can cheat in ultra premium diplomacy servers.
I have also noticed that a lot of people bad behavior started because of you because you always advertise that ONLY ONE WINS. to discourage players to cooperate ingame.
User avatar
rus|Mike
level5
level5
Posts: 2750
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:52 pm
Location: Russia, St. Petersburg

Postby rus|Mike » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:28 pm

mor wrote: for that he leaves the tourney

I remember you saying you're not an admin :? and now you kick players out of the tourney roughly because they banned you from the server. You might want to read again what was written about banning & kicking people (before the game starts, ofc.) long ago: that means they don't want to play with you. It's just a game and meant for people having fun. You can't MAKE anyone play you and if you're spoiling their fun in ANY way (even through winning) they have full moral right to ban you. It's their server afterall.
mor wrote:he cant win against v o i d

Sure, mr. Prophet.

EDIT:
Is John the Greek guilty...

Of what? Of annoying you? Yes he is, I guess.
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Re: ANSWER TO mr (MOR)

Postby (MOR) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:35 pm

Johnis wrote:Because i have a partner that does not mean that i cheat



Haha, your partner was the same at v o i d game, so why you didn't said that HardCore was your friend ? At least good to admit it for the second time..


Also you says that offend you by what ? Insulting ? I'm never insult anyone also I dont need to win that game... Each one know his level :wink:


Edit:

rus|Mike wrote:
mor wrote: for that he leaves the tourney

I remember you saying you're not an admin :? and now you kick players out of the tourney roughly because they banned you from the server. You might want to read again what was written about banning & kicking people (before the game starts, ofc.) long ago: that means they don't want to play with you. It's just a game and meant for people having fun. You can't MAKE anyone play you and if you're spoiling their fun in ANY way (even through winning) they have full moral right to ban you. It's their server afterall.


Who kick who ? I'm still talking as a player just I want to show something abut John v o i d story no more 8)

And why he banned lolita, he wont play against loli also ?
Last edited by (MOR) on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Johnis
level2
level2
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: GREECE
Contact:

in the void game VOID had 2 partners mr MOR

Postby Johnis » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:39 pm

in the void game VOID had 2 partners mr MOR look i see you don't read what others write. COLLONY was speaking to him
you didnt mention anything about that did you ? the other partner he had was speaking about cats with mr [DEMO] GHOST. you of course mr MOR
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Re: in the void game VOID had 2 partners mr MOR

Postby (MOR) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:43 pm

Johnis wrote:in the void game VOID had 2 partners mr MOR look i see you don't read what others write. COLLONY was speaking to him
you didnt mention anything about that did you ? the other partner he had was speaking about cats with mr [DEMO] GHOST. you of course mr MOR


Haha, v o i d is an very good Player and he dont need an partner to win, also Collony was lolita and all the Defcon Players know loli and his fan.. Those excuses show that you are trying to find something to covering you.. No more :wink:
User avatar
RIDER
level0
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:17 pm
Contact:

Postby RIDER » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:45 pm

JOHN DID NOT CHEAT
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Postby (MOR) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:46 pm

RIDER wrote:JOHN DID NOT CHEAT


Hope you dont join the forums just to voting and posting that :wink:


Welcome RIDER anyway..
paciFIST
level1
level1
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:46 pm
Location: Netherlands

(MOR) is a JACKASS

Postby paciFIST » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:49 pm

:lol:
User avatar
Johnis
level2
level2
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: GREECE
Contact:

i forgot to mention also...

Postby Johnis » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:00 pm

I am sending recordings , and i am helping a lot of players playing defcon.
I am not that selfish and that is your problem. I share my victories with standard allies.
I uploaded a few videos so new players can understand some very very basics on the game.
I AM OfFERING in this game

You (MOR) ......are offering only intrigues and betrayals. You encourage GOSSIP . After i left from your tournament you forced me somehow to write in the forums hole stories.
You think i have time that much to worry much about you or whatever you or your partners say behind my back?

I have friends man. Thats your problem. not snakes. And i play with my friends in GAME
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Re: i forgot to mention also...

Postby (MOR) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:07 pm

Johnis wrote:I am sending recordings , and i am helping a lot of players playing defcon.
I am not that selfish and that is your problem. I share my victories with standard allies.
I uploaded a few videos so new players can understand some very very basics on the game.
I AM OfFERING in this game

You (MOR) ......are offering only intrigues and betrayals. You encourage GOSSIP . After i left from your tournament you forced me somehow to write in the forums hole stories.
You think i have time that much to worry much about you or whatever you or your partners say behind my back?

I have friends man. Thats your problem. not snakes. And i play with my friends in GAME



Haha, sure you dont have time just to register by another names :wink:
Just you talk as the Defcon messanger and the teacher... Why ? To show that you are the good person ? If you are not guilty so why you defend your self like that :wink:

I know just the guilty who defend it self..
paciFIST
level1
level1
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:46 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: i forgot to mention also...

Postby paciFIST » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:10 pm

(MOR) wrote:
Johnis wrote:I am sending recordings , and i am helping a lot of players playing defcon.
I am not that selfish and that is your problem. I share my victories with standard allies.
I uploaded a few videos so new players can understand some very very basics on the game.
I AM OfFERING in this game

You (MOR) ......are offering only intrigues and betrayals. You encourage GOSSIP . After i left from your tournament you forced me somehow to write in the forums hole stories.
You think i have time that much to worry much about you or whatever you or your partners say behind my back?

I have friends man. Thats your problem. not snakes. And i play with my friends in GAME



Haha, sure you dont have time just to register by another names :wink:
Just you talk as the Defcon messanger and the teacher... Why ? To show that you are the good person ? If you are not guilty so why you defend your self like that :wink:

I know just the guilty who defend it self..


You know it because it is you who is the guilty. Sometimes people think that other people would adopt their (rotten in your case) method of operation.
A cursory examination of forum logs will provide ample proof that we are different persons and you as a complete moron.
User avatar
Johnis
level2
level2
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: GREECE
Contact:

the true reason MOR

Postby Johnis » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:10 pm

YOU ARE MAD BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED MOR. This whole discussion stems only as a result of your BAN. Period. Amongst many, one reason for your BAN is that you look for and create trouble. That ruins my and others game experience. Whatever you say now it is crap.
You also make accusations and wreckless statements about me and others. Perhaps this is why people are responding to your post
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Re: the true reason MOR

Postby (MOR) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:22 pm

Johnis wrote:YOU ARE MAD BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED MOR. This whole discussion stems only as a result of your BAN. Period. Amongst many, one reason for your BAN is that you look for and create trouble. That ruins my and others game experience. Whatever you say now it is crap.
You also make accusations and wreckless statements about me and others. Perhaps this is why people are responding to your post


You can find answer there http://forums.introversion.co.uk/defcon/viewtopic.php?p=85087#85087

Hope you dont post again the same in the both topics..

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests