All players read this first! (2020/1)

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Colytic
Site Admin

All players read this first! (2020/1)

Postby Colytic » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:03 pm

Hello to those of you still out there looking to play Defcon. Is the game still alive? Just about.

The community is now gathered on a Discord server run by Haakon, with old and new players alike. Discord is a free IM service, it's easy to sign up.

Feel free to post here too, as always.

Mods

If you want mods, I've put all the ones that I have into a .zip file and hosted it here.

To install a mod, first create a folder called 'mods' in your Defcon directory, if it does not already exist. Copy your mod's folder into /mods/. Finally, open Defcon and use the 'Mods' submenu to enable your new mod.
Laika
Site Admin

Re: All players read this first! (2020/1)

Postby Laika » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:55 pm

Colytic wrote:The community is now gathered on a Discord server run by Haakon, with old and new players alike. Discord is a free IM service, it's easy to sign up.

I confirm this is the active game community as of August 2022.
Hiasakite
level0

Postby Hiasakite » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:57 pm

Thanks - just joined!
DonaldTurner
level0

Postby DonaldTurner » Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:31 am

Hi, I am new here too. I found this website mistakenly and I found this website very useful for me. I was searching for the https://isaccurate.com/arabic-translation-services website online for my brother who wants to translate his assignments into Arabic language and he told me to search for a writer online who will translate his assignments for him. So, I was searching for it online and found your post.

Return to “General”