Questions about Defcon.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

nobitabre82
level0

Questions about Defcon.

Postby nobitabre82 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:33 pm

I found out about the con by stumbling on a talk from defcon like 15 or something. It definitely blew my mind and served as a precursor of sorts to get me into the idea of coding/hacking. But unfortunately time gets away from me and I haven't learned much of anything. My biggest question is would Defcon be beneficial to a person who has a minor understanding of hacking but wants to learn? What resources are available to prepare me for what Defcon/ B sides? What is Queercon? Should I come a day or two early to get aquatinted? What should/should I NOT bring with me? If there's an FAQ available for dumb questions like mine please link me I'd be happy to read up.
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Re: Questions about Defcon.

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:13 pm

Sir,
You are on the wrong forum, your looking for the defcon hacker conference. This forum is for the defcon game. :)

LHH

nobitabre82 wrote:I found out about the con by stumbling on a talk from defcon like 15 or something. It definitely blew my mind and served as a precursor of sorts to get me into the idea of coding/hacking. But unfortunately time gets away from me and I haven't learned much of anything. My biggest question is would Defcon be beneficial to a person who has a minor understanding of hacking but wants to learn? What resources are available to prepare me for what Defcon/ B sides? What is Queercon? Should I come a day or two early to get aquatinted? What should/should I NOT bring with me? If there's an FAQ available for dumb questions like mine please link me I'd be happy to read up.

Return to “General”