SHAME ON DTNC,LAIKA,& COLYTIC!!!!

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

SHAME ON DTNC,LAIKA,& COLYTIC!!!!

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Sat May 30, 2020 3:24 pm

SHAME!! Shame on the forum moderators!! Yes the forums is a place for free speech, but it is not a place to find prostitutes or a place to sell essays, but apparently not any more because DTNC, Laika, and Colytic dont give a crap anymore. I could maybe understand if they said we don't want to be moderators anymore because we are just too busy with work, school,whatever reason they cite for not doing the work,If that is then the case then they should have resigned and said goodbyes and moved on. But they have not done that. Shame on all three of you. Maybe you will be remembered for being great defcon players. Or Instead you will only be remembered for the way you left the forums.

LHH
Last edited by Lord_Haw_Haw on Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laika
Site Admin

Re: SHAME ON DTNC,LAKIA,& COLYTIC!!!!

Postby Laika » Sat May 30, 2020 9:51 pm

Well, I tried removing individual posts, but since I have no banning rights, the spamming account itself remains active. At some point it has become a perpetual whack-a-mole, I've given up on it. I don't understand why aren't there stronger filters at registration.

edit, guess I've found the answer to that: https://forums.introversion.co.uk/viewt ... 15&t=60406. It's been an internet graveyard for the past three years...
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Sun May 31, 2020 5:32 am

Hi Laika, Yes I knew the forums was retired, but I did not know you and colytic and dtnc had no banning rights!!!!

I would rather see the entire defcon forums be deleted then see it turned into a disgusting craigslist. I apologize for slamming you,dtnc and colytic.

LHH
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Sun May 31, 2020 11:06 pm

Credit to Laika here, he has made some attempt to keep things going - I gave up much much sooner. It is sad though, maybe someone should archive the forum as it currently is? I don't know how, but maybe I could try and learn.
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:41 am

I was really hoping for a moment that just one of you would login and delete the craigslist like threads and posts?  But I see now that will not happen, as you both have quit.

LHH
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:05 am

Come on, it's unfair to call us quitters. Installing a simple captcha filter at registration is site admin's job, and they have resigned several years ago.
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:59 pm

@laika
Sir, Colytic said "I Gave up" you said "I've Given up" or do you mean Surrender,Capitulate,Forsaken,Dumped. You both Quit!

Retired or not the forums is still linked to the Introversion website. Players interested in Defcon will find themselves coming here. Here they will find a written history of Defcon. Written by its players containing all our discussions and battles over many, many threads and posts for all to read and enjoy. And now they will find smut and filth posted by trolls.

And having said all of that, the fact is you both are no longer Defcon forum moderators by your own admission. I wish only that we could have honored you both for years of sacrifice and service to the Defcon community.  You both should write to introversion and get your nicknames stricken,why continue to be associated with something you no longer care about.

LHH
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:10 am

bruh
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:56 am

Заткнись. :)