Help I am bad at defcon

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Bad at defcon
level0

Help I am bad at defcon

Postby Bad at defcon » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:47 am

I recently downloaded the Defcon demo (don’t know what I get and don’t get with the demo) and to put it simply I keep not doing good. My fleets get beat, and I never find enemy silos before they launch their nukes. By late Defcon 1, I’m forced to either protect my cities and risk not getting the nukes to enemy cities in time, or screw it and flatten my cities to kill the enemy cities. Any advice would be appreciated
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Re: Help I am bad at defcon

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:56 pm

Bad at defcon wrote:I recently downloaded the Defcon demo (don’t know what I get and don’t get with the demo) and to put it simply I keep not doing good. My fleets get beat, and I never find enemy silos before they launch their nukes. By late Defcon 1, I’m forced to either protect my cities and risk not getting the nukes to enemy cities in time, or screw it and flatten my cities to kill the enemy cities. Any advice would be appreciated

Hi,
What is your ingame nickname? If you have played on group 6 or sfcon servers, I can download recordings of your games. Then I can see how you play and make suggestions.
In the past I have done training games with new players, we can cover silo placement,icbm sync,navy placement and advanced combat tactics.

LHH

Return to “General”