cyberwar - not trolling

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

calmyswunt
level1
level1

cyberwar - not trolling

Postby calmyswunt » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:51 pm

its my second world wide cyberwar now as I was on tour with anon back during the Assange battles in london.
This time im not in anon - in fact im not even sure if i count as a soldier or as some kind of miss guide freedom fighter.
Current cyberwar is massive theres no defined "sides" this isnt about 1 country v another now more like corp v corp and loads of invididual battles and beefs. Its a total clusterfuck when a police department pays hackers off rather than be ddossed - look it up this is happenning right now.
Before i used a fake attack against a cult to be my cover for fighting with anon - till i found out vampires are freal and my fake cause became a cause and it cost me my mental health.
Now i seem to be fighting for a statement - "We cannot have a society in which, if two people wish to communicate, the only way that can happen is if it's financed by a third person who wishes to manipulate them." (Jaron Lanier)
The war is against those tech organisations which choose to use algorythyms and AI to control us on social networking by behaviour modification, you may not think this is a real thing but it really is - we are basically creating a dystopia on the internet where people just click on ads motivated by the symbolism of "likes". Meanwhile 6 billion machines come online harvesting more data and subjecting us to more behaviour modification, soon these machines will be your agents and you will lose all self control to appease them. The stupid thing is that this is not even true AI or even the way the internet is supposed to be used- its just stupid algorythms devised by people that think they are "helping" or marketing.
Try it - surf the internet on a proxy using a clean browser like yandex or tor. Don'y log in to anything and make sure your smart phone is switched off, + sim removed, cpnstantly erase your history so even yandex cant build up a "fingerprint". Go where you want, use disposable addresses and public numbers to register for stuff - be a true anon - come on in the waters loverly ...

BTW - waiting 68 minutes for a game just so i can quit - nobody is around again.....
cybercopbot781
level0

Re: cyberwar - not trolling

Postby cybercopbot781 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:36 pm

Code 402070

keyword: the Elusive Moth

tracking added
swuntycalm
level0

Postby swuntycalm » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:35 pm

compromised that account eh google-bot - lets see if you can keep up this number is a burner [snip]
cybercopbot781
level0

Postby cybercopbot781 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:38 pm

swuntycalm
level0

Postby swuntycalm » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:55 pm

http://www.whatsmyip.org

NZ1 - 180148.231.163
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:41 am

Huh. Reminds me of when you told me a few years ago about your IRL antics, I'm pretty sure you mentioned a cult which had something to do with vampires.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:00 am

/b/ is leaking.

Return to “General”