General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

calmyswunt
level1
level1

Kid literally dies playing defcon

Postby calmyswunt » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:46 pm

KID DIES PLAYING PC GAMES
Some dumb kid call Ryan White (14) literally dies at his laptop today refusing to come to hospital for a much needed blood transfusion. The kid was playing DEFCON
a Strategy game free to download from STEAM. The kid who had no whte blood cells due to some fxxcking rare blood condition refused to get into the car for his regular monthly blood fix at the local hospital.
The teen vampire (Not related to Teen wolf) was playing the dumb game for over 36 hours straight. Eventually his parents callled the hospital and they sent two big and a guys and a ambulence to pick him up.
He said he would come when he finished his current game but died of Aids due to his blood condition seconds later.
Image Image

Fake News for "cxnts" .com
waleedkhanuet
level0

Re: Kid literally dies playing defcon

Postby waleedkhanuet » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:28 pm

I have an alternate for kids to play a new game where they can learn. Defcon is wasting their time. I have https://carparkingmultiplayerapk.com/car-parking-multiplayer-free-accounts/. And this will literally help them. :)
Cartonachka
level1
level1

Re: Kid literally dies playing defcon

Postby Cartonachka » Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:01 am

A particularly promising field is psychology. Many people frequently experience issues and turn to psychologists for assistance or advice. Professional burnout should be addressed first for therapeutic purposes because, if action is not done, this issue could worsen and affect one's mental health. You can find out if you have burnout by taking the intriguing talk with therapist online . I prematurely ask my boss for leave because I have. If the sea cannot save me, I will have to seek professional assistance.

Return to “General”