Looking for players

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

W4rP1g
level0

Looking for players

Postby W4rP1g » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:35 pm

Hi everyone. I just recently started playing this game bit there is quite nobody ever online. I was hoping to find someone to play with here.
calmyswunt
level1
level1

Re: Looking for players

Postby calmyswunt » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:53 pm

seeing as your playing effectivly a game thats 38 years old - gl
Mojo
level2
level2

Postby Mojo » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:17 am

I will be around much more often, check the servers on evening.
prebel3
level0

Postby prebel3 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:26 am

W4rP1g wrote:Hi everyone. I just recently started playing this game bit there is quite nobody ever online. I was hoping to find someone to play with here.

I'd be keen to play, I have the same dilemma!
calmyswunt
level1
level1

Postby calmyswunt » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:01 pm

39 minutes - no other players (but demos playing CPU)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjg8LL5iUrc

Way out west there was this fella... fella I wanna tell ya about. Fella by the name of Jeff Lebowski. At least that was the handle his loving parents gave him, but he never had much use for it himself. Mr. Lebowski, he called himself "The Dude". Now, "Dude" - that's a name no one would self-apply where I come from. But then there was a lot about the Dude that didn't make a whole lot of sense. And a lot about where he lived, likewise. But then again, maybe that's why I found the place so darned interestin'. They call Los Angeles the "City Of Angels." I didn't find it to be that, exactly. But I'll allow there are some nice folks there. 'Course I can't say I've seen London, and I ain't never been to France. And I ain't never seen no queen in her damned undies, so the feller says. But I'll tell you what - after seeing Los Angeles, and this here story I'm about to unfold, well, I guess I seen somethin' every bit as stupefyin' as you'd see in any of them other places. And in English, too. So I can die with a smile on my face, without feelin' like the good Lord gypped me. Now this here story I'm about to unfold took place back in the early '90s - just about the time of our conflict with Sad'm and the I-raqis. I only mention it because sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the Dude here. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the Dude, in Los Angeles. And even if he's a lazy man - and the Dude was most certainly that. Quite possibly the laziest in Los Angeles County, which would place him high in the runnin' for laziest worldwide. But sometimes there's a man, sometimes, there's a man. Aw. I lost my train of thought here. But... aw, hell. I've done introduced him enough.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:41 pm

Looking for a game atm
Igloo Wh1te
level0

Postby Igloo Wh1te » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:27 pm

Would be nice to get together and see Zorotama/R3D/Baton/LSWP/MRMOT/... back online again for a tournament :) for old times sake!
https://discord.gg/rENrFG or look me up on steam Igloo white --> BE
Paisley
level0

Postby Paisley » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:57 pm

Igloo Wh1te wrote:Would be nice to get one of these quality home golf simulators and get together and see Zorotama/R3D/Baton/LSWP/MRMOT/... back online again for a tournament :) for old times sake!
https://discord.gg/rENrFG or look me up on steam Igloo white --> BE

You fellas still playing and looking for people to join you?
Last edited by Paisley on Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:55 pm

Paisley wrote:You fellas still playing and looking for people to join you?

Yeah, it's just I barely have any time to play. And the rest of the board has been quiet recently, idk if regulars still visit the forums. The game is not dead, but after most people left it doesn't feel alive either.

PS - is it me or forums are lagging like hell?

Return to “General”