DEFCON Information Center 2.0

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Re: DEFCON Information Center 2.0

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:29 pm

I am very embarrassed to report this,the links for the mods are broken,its my fault. Scilian Hound transferd the links to me when he left,some how I deleted them from my drive. I don't know how to rebuild this. I am sorry.

LHH
Molotov_6844
level0

Postby Molotov_6844 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:18 pm

I recently downloaded the game to play with my friend and as I tried to join his lobby I was just greeted with a loading screen with a join attempt counter that kept going up and I never joined after "108 attempts" is this an internet issue or was my game downloaded incorrectly? I need help with this since I spent my precious cash on a potentially unworking game and I don't want to go through the complicated process of refunds.
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:41 pm

Molotov_6844 wrote:I recently downloaded the game to play with my friend and as I tried to join his lobby I was just greeted with a loading screen with a join attempt counter that kept going up and I never joined after "108 attempts" is this an internet issue or was my game downloaded incorrectly? I need help with this since I spent my precious cash on a potentially unworking game and I don't want to go through the complicated process of refunds.

Hi,
Many times when I try to join another players hosted game,i too can't join. It's an internet Issue. You try hosting the game and see if he can join you,or both of you play on sfcon or group6 servers or even vsj eu/ru dedicated server.

LHH

Return to “General”