Multiple Unit Selection
- Clicking and dragging selects multiple units/fleets. If one ship in a fleet of four is selected, all four are selected.
- Holding CTRL whilst clicking and dragging only selects units of one type. For example, if the you hold CTRL click and drag and the first thing your field intersects is a battleship, it will only select battleships after that, regardless of what else is in the field.
- Holding SHIFT whilst clicking and dragging functions as a hook and lasso tool. Otherwise functions like both above entries.
- Holding CTRL and clicking on individual units selects multiple units/fleets at the same time.
A Better Tutorial
- Please give the game a better tutorial featuring more valid tactics, and encouraging against six-fleeting and silo spreading, and placing in RADAR range. It would be a great help.
Multiple Audio Sliders
- e.g., game sound effects, music, ...
General Refining of Sail/No Sail Boundaries and World Map
- I understand this can be fixed in part with DEDCON and mods, but it would be nice to fix some of the land-sailing and aquatic silos. Plus dividing Germany might look nice.
Better Target Prioritization
- Even though this is a fantasy list, I expect this may not be possible with the code the game is set up with, but feel free to prove me wrong:
- Make it easier to set independent move and attack orders for units/fleets.
- After an aircraft has completed their orders and RTBs, keep the standard order of priority for landing, but don't (by default, or unless the fuel range cannot facilitate it) make them not exceed the capacity of the carrier or air base they want to land on. For example, no more than two bombers will be given immediate orders to land on a carrier, instead of all 17 you sent out. In addition, unless under duress do not force more than five bombers to an air base.
- FOR FUCKING FUCK'S SAKE DON'T MAKE CARRIERS FUCKING DECIDE TO MOVE ON THEIR OWN! I WANT TO LAUNCH FIGHTERS, NOT MOVE YOU IN THE GOD DAMN SUB TRAP!!! Ahem. Please ensure that carriers or battleships don't give themselves FLEETMOVE commands without the player issuing it. it is incredibly annoying.
Alright, well that's all I can think of for now, feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments.
Note: Land armies will never be added to the game. Not even in your dreams.