Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

User avatar
Colytic
level4
level4
Posts: 813
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Somewhere outside London

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Colytic » Mon May 02, 2016 11:12 pm

Colytic wrote:
Baton101 wrote:Soon the terrorist who was created by USA and their allies


What do you mean? You think they are behind IS?
User avatar
Baton101
level4
level4
Posts: 694
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:53 am
Location: Middle earth

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Baton101 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:23 pm

Saudi, Israel, Turkey with the blessing of USA.

Point is now they are mostly out of control, but still recieving weapons trough USA allies in the region. And those allies recieves weapons from usa.
User avatar
Laika
level5
level5
Posts: 1467
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm
Location: Moscow

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Laika » Tue May 03, 2016 12:44 am

Since Croatia is US ally, don't you feel forced into being a cuck? Probably why you seemingly never get tired of discussing the topic.
User avatar
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:31 am
Location: Memphis, TN
Contact:

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby UNITEDAIR » Tue May 03, 2016 12:59 am

Russian Insider is pure propaganda, that would be like me linking a foxnews source, come on baton.
Don't lose your cool Mora.
User avatar
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:46 pm
Location: New York

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Tue May 03, 2016 1:30 am

UNITEDAIR wrote:Don't lose your cool Mora.


ok
User avatar
Baton101
level4
level4
Posts: 694
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:53 am
Location: Middle earth

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Baton101 » Tue May 03, 2016 6:59 am

Laika wrote:Since Croatia is US ally, don't you feel forced into being a cuck? Probably why you seemingly never get tired of discussing the topic.


Since Russia is your homeworld think in this situation you are just a traitor to your own people. Same as you are traitor to this community when you cheated all of us by using multiple computers to see other players status.

You have a face to say something?Cheater?

And btw croatia is not usa ally. croatia goverment is usa ally thats the difference.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... rders.html
"Nato considers sending 4,000 troops to Russian borders"

Nato sendng more and more weapons, army to the europe. Nobody in europe feels toward Russia as the enemy. This is an act of aggression, seen many times in the past and only being confirmed from day to day by facts. 10 000km from usa.
User avatar
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:31 am
Location: Memphis, TN
Contact:

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby UNITEDAIR » Tue May 03, 2016 7:31 am

There are millions in Europe who don't condone Russia. Many Germans, huge number of Ukraines, Poland, Finland, etc all feel uneasy with Putin-ville.
User avatar
Baton101
level4
level4
Posts: 694
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:53 am
Location: Middle earth

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Baton101 » Tue May 03, 2016 8:23 am

Ok milions feel threatened. But then hundered of milions thinks the oposite. Whats your point?

About Ukraine...look at them now. They have fucked themselfs alot. They are now poor and without future, after the usa made protests with well payed interrest group inside a country. Thats a true violation of other country freedom...

Its not first time, or the last time, for usa to make "revolutions" by paying propaganda, agents etc...
User avatar
Laika
level5
level5
Posts: 1467
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm
Location: Moscow

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Laika » Tue May 03, 2016 9:36 am

Since Russia is your homeworld think in this situation you are just a traitor to your own people.

No, the traitors would be everybody else.

Are you too stupid to think of any other argument other than cheating?
User avatar
Baton101
level4
level4
Posts: 694
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:53 am
Location: Middle earth

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Baton101 » Tue May 03, 2016 9:40 am

Cheating is a very good argument against you. That means you are liar and without credibility.
You also abused moderator power and that means you are just evil.

Those are all facts. You deny the facts you atheist communist russian traitor? :mrgreen:
User avatar
Laika
level5
level5
Posts: 1467
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm
Location: Moscow

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Laika » Tue May 03, 2016 9:55 am

I'm honest now and never abused mod rights. Tell me, are you still driving? Because that would make you a cheater to your own people, but in your case, also a criminal who puts others lives in danger. A guy from my course died in an accident last year because of a moron like you. Is that also a lie?
User avatar
Baton101
level4
level4
Posts: 694
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:53 am
Location: Middle earth

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Baton101 » Tue May 03, 2016 10:00 am

I dont suffer from that illness anymore thank you for asking. Im now healthy.

My sorry for your friend from your course :(
User avatar
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin
Posts: 1780
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:48 am
Location: North of the Wall
Contact:

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue May 03, 2016 10:19 am

Hermaeus Mora wrote:
UNITEDAIR wrote:Don't lose your cool Mora.


ok


No...fuck that, if you see a cuck call their ass out for being a bitch. Don't turn down your rhetoric for anyone, especially the people on this forum.

@ Baton, don't put the US in the same sentence with those fuckin Turks. They have always been a bunch of shitbags from the start of their existence

And yes poor Ukraine those dipshits got themselves invaded! Wasn't Russia's own aggressions at all *Obnoxious*
User avatar
Laika
level5
level5
Posts: 1467
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm
Location: Moscow

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Laika » Tue May 03, 2016 10:23 am

So we both lied. Would you like me to reference you potentially killing someone daily whenever I disagree with you?
User avatar
Baton101
level4
level4
Posts: 694
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:53 am
Location: Middle earth

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Baton101 » Tue May 03, 2016 12:04 pm

Laika wrote:So we both lied. Would you like me to reference you potentially killing someone daily whenever I disagree with you?


I didnt lied. You are forgetting yourself Laika.

Its You who lied to all of us.

Btw you are speaking almost like a lawyer, and sure, you can potentialy reference to anything but dont put me without any evidence into the guilty side. And btw when i felt bad I didnt drive. I have sometinhg that is called conschesnest and honetsty to admit myself that its not smart to do something at some moment. Something you lack. For example what was heading trough your mind when you cheated with 2 computers? How were you feelings then please explain? And how you feel now? Did U ever apologize? Please find that post where did u apologize.

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests