Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Mr.Cows
level2
level2
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Mr.Cows » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:14 am

So when your idiocy gets exposed you get personal. Last line of defense. Degrees as has become evident dont make you intelligent or smart. What does my life have anything to do with our argument and your mental incapacity of having an argument? Constantly switching topics, personal attacks and assumptions. You could be Gandhi and I could be the mexican drug lord and in this argument you still come out as a moral midget.
User avatar
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin
Posts: 1783
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:48 am
Location: North of the Wall
Contact:

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby DTNC Vicious » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:53 am

Because you called me an idiot, are you that forgetful? Put the bong down. They aren't assumptions when you've stated the things I'm simply restating e.g. "I'm a communist". Are you denying you've never said such things? Don't get butthurt because I called you out on your remarks where you don't know dick about the USA and have no real world experience dealing with anything regarding foreign policy and governmental procedures. Also, don't be pissed I'm calling you out for being a drug dealer that's your personal life decision now live with it, comparing Ghandi to a Mexican drug lord also shows your moral not so well being. No ones changing the topics I'm just calling you a fraud.
Mr.Cows
level2
level2
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Mr.Cows » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:10 am

"Because you called me an idiot, are you that forgetful? Put the bong down. They aren't assumptions when you've stated the things I'm simply restating e.g. "I'm a communist"."

Ive said that Im also a realist and that I cant be actively communist in a capitalist society. I dont have any hope that communism in its current form will ever take power. It is impossible and it is the reason why Im a realist. It is however where my ideals lie. Not that it matters since your point is totally invalid. I never said I wasnt, I was talking about everything else you assumed. My point is still standing about your mental incapacity of having an argument.

"have no real world experience dealing with anything regarding foreign policy"

Oh and you do? Laughable.

" Also, don't be pissed I'm calling you out for being a drug dealer that's your personal life decision now live with it"

I am living with it. And I havent dealt drugs for quite a while now. Still it was a personal attack as a line of defense while being totally out of the context. Reinforces my point about you not having the mental capacity of having an argument.

"comparing Ghandi to a Mexican drug lord also shows your moral not so well being"

I wasnt comparing them. I was saying that even if you were Ghandhi and i was a mexican drug lord it would make no difference since you are being an idiot.

"No ones changing the topics I'm just calling you a fraud."

You were changing topics before and you were changing them today. Another sign of your incapacity.
Fraud on what? Ive never claimed to be anything, but communist in my ideals.

You are still a moral midget.
User avatar
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin
Posts: 1783
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:48 am
Location: North of the Wall
Contact:

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby DTNC Vicious » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:39 am

Yes, I do have real world experience especially in the foreign policy and international affairs world.Nothing to brag about really but it's w/e. Regarding you being a "fraud" well I'm going off of some of the statements you've made in this thread which are bs and show lack of knowledge on the topic, so it's fradulent in the fact you are trying to give off the perception to others that you know shit about the USA when you really don't.
Mr.Cows
level2
level2
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Mr.Cows » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:15 am

"Yes, I do have real world experience especially in the foreign policy and international affairs world."

Oh please enlighten me about your experience.

"Regarding you being a "fraud" well I'm going off of some of the statements you've made in this thread which are bs and show lack of knowledge on the topic, so it's fradulent in the fact you are trying to give off the perception to others that you know shit about the USA when you really don't."

I never claimed or suggested to know everything about USA. I never argued that most people have a very good life there. USA a nr1 country of many things, most of which are bad some of which are good. Personally I havent made any statements about foreign policy in this topic, I have no idea why you even brought it up. You claimed that USA had more press freedom than Estonia and that you had better educational system. Both of which are wrong, so who is the fraud, you or me?
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Endless » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:00 am

Mr.Cows wrote:. Both of which are wrong, so who is the fraud, you or me?


Being wrong does not make you a fraud. Just saying.
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Endless » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:01 am

This thread is too quiet. Allow me to pick it back up.

Baton, you're a fucking retard. And Croatia is the shit hole of the world.
User avatar
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:46 pm
Location: New York

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:54 am

Image
User avatar
Baton101
level4
level4
Posts: 694
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:53 am
Location: Middle earth

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Baton101 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:08 am

“It has now emerged that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the terrorist group, was trained by Mossad, with the help of the US and the UK intelligence officials. The revelation was leaked by former National Security Agency (NSA) contractor and whistleblower Edward Snowden.”

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 25816.html

US, UK Trained ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi along with Mossad

https://www.facebook.com/deathofthepatriot

Image

UNITEDAIR wrote:You suck at quoting Baton, Endless, how do you fuck that up? Just click quote.


Endless
"The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle."

:mrgreen: Endless you are so funny sometimes im starting to like you :mrgreen:

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-bu ... r-us-15819

American war/spy plane 10 000 kilometers from USA, with transponder shutt off trying to provoke Russians by entering their border.
User avatar
Colytic
level4
level4
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Somewhere outside London

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Colytic » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:42 am

Baton101 wrote:“It has now emerged that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the terrorist group, was trained by Mossad, with the help of the US and the UK intelligence officials. The revelation was leaked by former National Security Agency (NSA) contractor and whistleblower Edward Snowden.”

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 25816.html


That's not true.

“It’s utter BS,” Glenn Greenwald, the investigative journalist who helped break the NSA story, told me. “Snowden never said anything like that and no [NSA] documents suggest it.” Snowden’s lawyer, Ben Wizner, has called the story a hoax.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2014/09/inside-jobs-and-israeli-stooges-why-muslim-world-thrall-conspiracy-theories
User avatar
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:46 pm
Location: New York

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:32 pm

Image
User avatar
Baton101
level4
level4
Posts: 694
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:53 am
Location: Middle earth

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Baton101 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:55 pm

Hermaeus Mora wrote:.


Yes anonymous troll.
User avatar
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:46 pm
Location: New York

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:42 pm

Baton101 wrote:
Hermaeus Mora wrote:.


Yes anonymous troll.


What were you trying to quote here? All I see is a period.
User avatar
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin
Posts: 1783
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:48 am
Location: North of the Wall
Contact:

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:07 pm

"On April 14, a Russian Su-27 Flanker fighter jet flew a reckless maneuver in dangerously close proximity to a U.S. Air Force RC-135 spy plane flying in international waters over the Baltic Sea." From Batons article he linked

All you need to know from that article "INTERNATIONAL WATERS".

I'd like to see the Russians try that over a F-22 not just some stupid recon plane so it then gets fucking rekt'd and WW3 starts.
User avatar
Baton101
level4
level4
Posts: 694
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:53 am
Location: Middle earth

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Baton101 » Sun May 01, 2016 12:20 pm

DTNC Vicious wrote:"
All you need to know from that article "INTERNATIONAL WATERS".


Spy plane is that, and it entered russian territory many times provoking peacefull Russia. Unlucky for US they planes are visible to all.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/29/polit ... index.html

China says "fuck off" to US Carrier who wanted to stop in Hong Kong.

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160426/ ... mania.html

USA sending to Romania f22 raptors 10 000 km from USA to continue provoking Russians and testing their own shit planes.

https://www.rt.com/news/341320-syria-ar ... offensive/

Syrian Army planning offensive on ISIS ‘capital’ Raqqa aided by Russian jets. Soon the terrorist who was created by USA and their allies will be destroyed by official syrian goverment and russia who was officially invited to fight against terror.

Also USA deployed 250 soldiers to syria wihout invitation and invading foreign country. It is a clear attack on multicultural country as Syria.
http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160 ... ps-us.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36152947
He called the foreign policy of President Barack Obama's administration "a complete and total disaster".

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests