Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

ConflictEurope
level1
level1

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby ConflictEurope » Thu May 19, 2016 3:03 pm

Nope he doesn't.

I've been away a few months, and what do I find, you guys don't need trolls. You got complete and utter imbeciles like Baton and Atomic Cunt filling a 17 paged shit topic! I also want Kuddy back ... although he was a Christian cocksucker ... but come on ... wtf guys!
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Fri May 20, 2016 6:29 pm

Kuddy was atheist.
Icecreamcheese
level0

Postby Icecreamcheese » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:20 am

DTNC Vicious wrote:But

do you even lift? No. I can eat Mcdonalds menu everyday and still lift more than you and your whole potato village put together. We beat the British Empire and are now one of if not the most advanced country on the face of the planet , what has Crotia done or accomplished again? I have seem to forgotten. If you want to make this a dick measuring contest again I'll take out my yard stick and provide the magnifying glass for you and Croatia. Get back to me when you have a flag on the moon.

Also, all the European hotties are getting double teamed by refugees , ask all the hot blondes in Germany/Sweden. The only un-touched hotties are the American babes. Enjoy sloppy seconds from Ahmed. I'll be sticking to my sweet American pie.

I feel m ais valued as an American woman now than if she were a European woman. :oops:
Cartonachka
level1
level1

Postby Cartonachka » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:15 am

Since it is not simple for me to write essays, I always experience a lot of bad feelings while doing so. It took me a while to figure it out, and I still don't know how to do it well. My friend gave me the name of a bestessays.com . Professionals are here to assist me with my essays and homework, so I'm no longer concerned. I believe many pupils will like this choice!"
Last edited by Cartonachka on Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
HoltenJu
level1
level1

Postby HoltenJu » Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:59 pm

Spontaneous anxieties, depressing thoughts, and panic attacks feel like have been with me all my life. Never really know what to do with it. I accept it like it was the truth of life. I'm so glad that medicine development goes by leaps and bounds for old people too https://dr-weedy.com/veterans/ This helped me with my depression and anxiety. Glad that I found it, even if so late.
Stone Halk
level1
level1

Postby Stone Halk » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:36 pm

Self-education is as crucial as formal education in universities. While facing difficulties in understanding academic material, one can seek assistance from research paper writing service like www.essayshark.com or learn on their own. Both methods are equally effective in solving academic challenges. The key is to remain committed to learning and seek help whenever needed, which is vital for personal and professional growth.
HoltenJu
level1
level1

Postby HoltenJu » Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:27 pm

So, I guess you should not despair too much if you have problems in your studies. You should spend more time on other aspects and write all sorts of essays and articles let those who can do better than you do. That's why I use the services of these guys https://essaykeeper.com/the-important-steps-of-the-case-study-method There are real professionals working there and they are great with any texts. I really like it and I'm very happy that I found them.
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:53 am

haves you ever played a defron before?
dannyfor
level0

Postby dannyfor » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:35 pm

Mr.Cows wrote:I didnt create this topic so that you people could hijack it. Keep the discussion about the topic that I brought up or create another topic and discuss everything not related to this over there.

Absolutely agree. Let's stay on topic and discuss the original subject

Return to “General”