Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Laika
Site Admin

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Laika » Tue May 03, 2016 12:48 pm

I apologised enough. You say you didn't drive when you felt bad - except that one time when your buddy steered your wheel away from a head-on colission? I don't think people in the oncoming traffic realised how fucked up you were, because you're not supposed to drive while high. You lied to them and put their lives in danger. If you have consciousness, it's not reliable.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Tue May 03, 2016 1:25 pm

Where is evidence you apologized?

I had feeling always before the fall. So I could decide whether to drive or not. That was every few months. So dont shit me with your conclusions.

About driving while high. Let me educate you. It has nothing to do with driving skills. I presume you are shit on traffic and I wonder even if u have a driving licence, so in some way in either case, you are jelous. I can understand your frustration. With practice you will get better.

And advice for all, if u are getting high, and you are totally out of order, dont drive. If u are all in order then drive.

Im driving for 10 years now private and for job, you lawyer piece of shit and no accidence. What U say about that? You drive? If so how long? You accusing me again without evidence? How you gonna be succesfull in law if u dont know the basics? That is for smart people Laika not for dumbass like you.

Maybe you should try to be a cop thats suits you more. A real cheating asshole.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Tue May 03, 2016 2:08 pm

You give all the evidence - you're speaking about endangering others on the road while being high, and even try to rationalise it. You say you have a problem with accusations backed with no proof, but you've been calling Endless corrupt with no evidence. Where does that put you?
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Tue May 03, 2016 2:27 pm

Whetever it puts me, evidence say you cheated and lied. And no evidence for apology. That defines you as a scum of the eart. Now continue to drive your bicycle. :mrgreen:

I had enough of conversation with you. Consider "our" conversation closed you cheater.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Tue May 03, 2016 2:34 pm

Too busy sucking juicy american cocks like a true Croat whore? Don't get distracted :mrgreen:
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue May 03, 2016 5:22 pm

Baton101 wrote:
And btw croatia is not usa ally. croatia goverment is usa ally thats the difference.

So are you saying that since you are not a member of the government of Croatia, but I am a member of the USA government, you would be obliged to "eliminate me" if I were in Croatia? Not any other Croatians. Just you. Basically a 1v1. Think you could do it?
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue May 03, 2016 5:29 pm

Laika wrote:You give all the evidence - you're speaking about endangering others on the road while being high, and even try to rationalise it. You say you have a problem with accusations backed with no proof, but you've been calling Endless corrupt with no evidence. Where does that put you?

So wait, this sum bitch has been driving while under the influence (aka: high) and has the nerve to call me the things that he has? He has been so high, that people have had to correct his driving physically?

Shame on you baton. If your "friend", and I say that lightly because he let you drive in the first place, hadn't corrected your driving, you probably would have killed somebody. Which is more people than I have killed as a cop. What does that make you? I thought you were just some troll who runs his mouth trying to get a rise out of the westerners, but you truly are a piece of shit.

Fuck you hypocrite.
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Tue May 03, 2016 5:42 pm

Ukraine was done being Putins' bitch. Then Russia had to go and shoot a commercial airline down and invade (read rebels) to acquire a strategic military and economical and political purpose.
Don't lose your cool is not advocating termination of engaging in discourse. Vapid name calling make you look dumb.
Don't drive while high, you clog up the road ways trying to figure out which Taco Bell is closer.
Cheating is bad, you should have know better, really it's a silly defcon game, who are you trying to impress, Baton? But cheating that doesn't mean your point are automatically invalid.
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Tue May 03, 2016 7:43 pm

If people are allowed to drive under the influence of mirtazapine then a surgeon should be allowed to conduct a brain surgery while being stoned. Maybe no driving should be allowed since so many people die due to that. Maybe cars shouldnt go over 30km/h as in it wouldnt be possible. Maybe we should be given amphetamine to improve our driving ability. All I know is that many people I know drive while being stoned and no more of them have had accidents than those that drive sober. I actually dont know anyone who smokes weed and would refuse to drive while being stoned or anyone that doesnt smoke and would refuse to drive with a stoned driver. The Washington post wrote that since marijuana legalization in Colorado the highway fatalities are at near-historic low, so maybe baton is actually making the roads safer. I read some bullshit article that says studies claim people driving while stoned are 2 times more likely to get into fatal accidents, than those driving while being drunk. Its obviously not true because 99 times out of 100 the police that stops you cant even understand that u are stoned and even if it is true by forensic reports that 2 times more people get into fatal accidents while being stoned rather than drunk, it is because there are 100 times more stoned people in traffic than drunk. Forbes wrote an article about these not correct stoned driving statistics studies. There is no evidence to support the theory that weed makes the roads less safe.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue May 03, 2016 9:32 pm

Mr.Cows wrote:If people are allowed to drive under the influence of mirtazapine then a surgeon should be allowed to conduct a brain surgery while being stoned. Maybe no driving should be allowed since so many people die due to that. Maybe cars shouldnt go over 30km/h as in it wouldnt be possible. Maybe we should be given amphetamine to improve our driving ability. All I know is that many people I know drive while being stoned and no more of them have had accidents than those that drive sober. I actually dont know anyone who smokes weed and would refuse to drive while being stoned or anyone that doesnt smoke and would refuse to drive with a stoned driver. The Washington post wrote that since marijuana legalization in Colorado the highway fatalities are at near-historic low, so maybe baton is actually making the roads safer. I read some bullshit article that says studies claim people driving while stoned are 2 times more likely to get into fatal accidents, than those driving while being drunk. Its obviously not true because 99 times out of 100 the police that stops you cant even understand that u are stoned and even if it is true by forensic reports that 2 times more people get into fatal accidents while being stoned rather than drunk, it is because there are 100 times more stoned people in traffic than drunk. Forbes wrote an article about these not correct stoned driving statistics studies. There is no evidence to support the theory that weed makes the roads less safe.

Who said this was about weed? It's obvious baton was under some form of narcotic when this specific incident occurred.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Tue May 03, 2016 11:05 pm

If you have to drive while you're impaired, make sure to drive as fast as possible so you're not on the road for too long.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue May 03, 2016 11:17 pm

Laika wrote:If you have to drive while you're impaired, make sure to drive as fast as possible so you're not on the road for too long.

That's the best course of action. If you hit 180kph you have a better chance of surviving.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue May 03, 2016 11:25 pm

Don't do that unless you are Vin Diesel
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Wed May 04, 2016 12:10 am

I heard if you hit 88mph you would see some serious shit.
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Wed May 04, 2016 12:17 am

Would it look like this?

Return to “General”