Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby UNITEDAIR » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:12 pm

Vic thats a horrible answer. Our government should be better than that, what happen to innocent until proven guilty, not guilty because I think you might or I don't like what your doing. The whole argument of 'if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear' is so horrible it doesn't deserve discussion; it reeks of fascism and a boner for autocracy and corporate power. And I do fear my government, it's a lobby vacuum up to the highest corporate bidder, a mass survalience state where they tell us they encourage whistleblowers protection, but when one actually comes out, he has to flee.

And that for baton too, we ask the same questions our selfs, because honestly we have almost zero political power over our own government. But I dare say that most other country's have blood on their hands, and that the state vs people will wage on for the foreseeable future. Iceland looks promising.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:43 pm

It's not a terrible answer, that's just the reality we live in. Any government "should" be better than that but its not, no government operates without some sort of corruption or other motives. Also, the whole "yes, I do fear the government" does this fear influence how you live your daily life? No, probably not and if it did you would be another self important person which thinks the government cares about what you are doing personally which they really don't, unless you engage in some sort of domestic terrorist activities, on a watch list etc... Also , if you believe we are a mass surveillance state has that ever stopped or effect how you communicate with anyone or what you look up on the Internet? I'm guessing no again. It boils down to that the daily acitivies of our government regarding surveillance *Big brother* or anything else really does not affect the average daily life of ordinary citizens.

"Only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

@Baton, it's called "international waters" for a reason. The US fleet is not in Russian waters or encroaching on any of their fleet by doing stupid fucking low altitude fly by's. The Russians have always been big instigators and antagonizers. Reason being is they do not respect the current Obama administration because they know he won't do anything in reply or show of force.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:45 pm

USA military threatning peacefull chinese people in their own water across the globe.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-south ... SKCN0XC074

The carrier visit, while not unprecedented, was still likely to inflame tension with China, which says the United States is "militarizing" the South China Sea and endangering security.

https://www.rt.com/news/339757-s-500-pr ... r-defense/

Russia presented the best missile defense in the world! (second best was s400, then s300).

About "international" waters and so on..and china/non china sea. USA military have no business in other part of the world than usa. Why so many weapons worldwide?Why? To dominate trough weapons. But some strong forces appeared like China, Russia, India in future, Iran...its a end of the beginning as would Churcill say ;)

In essence I think we all think(not endless :D ) the same and only wish to see better world with justice for all. It hurts your american pride to know all this, i know :D , but to help you a bit, our politicans are maybe even worse, more corrupted, and traitors to our country while yours at least do it for american people. With justice we have to be objective and without patriotism.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:12 pm

Let's take a poll: where would you like to live?

A. Croatia
B. Russia
C. China
D. United States of America

I bet D wins.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:21 am

Endless wrote:Let's take a poll: where would you like to live?

A. Croatia
B. Russia
C. China

I bet D wins.

(A) So I can take all of the Croatian women away from Baton. I'm sure they'll love a ((big)) strong American :lol: :mrgreen:
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:25 am

DTNC Vicious wrote:

A. Croatia
B. Russia
C. China

I bet D wins.

(A) So I can take all of the Croatian women away from Baton. I'm sure they'll love a ((big)) strong American :lol: :mrgreen:

They're all ugly as fuck. You don't want those women.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:25 am

DTNC Vicious wrote:

A. Croatia
B. Russia
C. China

I bet D wins.

They're all ugly as fuck. You don't want those women.
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:37 am

Vic why did you delete my post.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:05 am

I didn't touch anything
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:05 am

Fuckin hate mobile.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:58 pm

(CNN)Saudi Arabia is warning it will sell off billions in American assets if the U.S. Congress passes a bipartisan bill that would allow victims of 9/11 and other terrorist attacks to sue foreign governments.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/16/polit ... ress-bill/

I Dont understand why you treat them as allies since they are obviously not.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:43 pm

Saudi Arabia denominates their oil trade in US dollars, so they are quite a good ally for US (in the sense of being useful). Imo you're not wrong Baton, it's just not much people care. I don't want to live in a world that Vic describes though. UA speaks most sense here.
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:41 pm

Pretty much. The only reason the Saudi's are our allies is because of oil, a market in which they hold a lot of power in. And they know this so its not like the US can do much that would either offend them or go against their interests.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:50 pm

Laika wrote:Saudi Arabia denominates their oil trade in US dollars, so they are quite a good ally for US (in the sense of being useful). Imo you're not wrong Baton, it's just not much people care. I don't want to live in a world that Vic describes though. UA speaks most sense here.

I know what captain Kirk would do...Thats only moral direction for me as a star trek fan ;) , when I dont know that to decide,right or wrong :P

Yes UA is most resonable and without passion.

Vicious is neutral.

Endless in agry :mrgreen:

btw who is drinking with me tonight? :)
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:36 pm

It's not that im describing some sort of different reality, I'm describing it as I see it. Also, I believe the 28 redacted pages from the 9/11 COMMISION should be released to the public so we can see the coverup by the Bush administration and direct correlation with Saudi Arabia *the biggest bunch of pussy's in the middle east* we consider an "ally"

Return to “General”