Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:22 am

Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:56 am

I agree vic. The world has tried appease the U.S and has tolerated its enslaving policies for too fucking long. It is time to fight back.
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:30 pm

I think it is, when discussing him, quite unfair to assign to Ronald Reagan, the person, much responsibility for the policies enacted in his name. It's true that he was extremely racist and perhaps ideologically agreed with, as well was his administration creating, the war on drugs, a war design to criminalize the black life, but Reagan's duty was to smile, to read from the teleprompter in a pleasant voice, tell a few jokes, and keep the audience properly bemused. His only qualification for the presidency was that he knew how to read the lines written for him by the rich folk, who pay well for the service. Reagan had been doing that for years. It is not really his business if the bosses left mounds of mutilated corpses in death squad dumping grounds in El Salvador or hundreds of thousands of homeless in the streets.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:41 pm

Vicious spare me the propaganda shit movies about love of the motherland :). I mean you just prooved how alot of your countryman are brainwashed by this. Because of you americans are getting bad reputation. But I think only small number is limited as you.

Vicious, you do your job also when out of office? or it is not a job for you, but a life call ;)

another fact
https://www.rt.com/news/339672-iraqi-yo ... nemy-poll/
"After conducting 250 face-to-face interviews in three Iraqi cities, the Arab Youth Survey has discovered that 93 percent of respondents aged between 18 to 24 years old see the US as an enemy."

and for the end, like vicious movie says, God wanted for us to be free! lol what kinda stupid son of a bitch you have to be to swallow this bullshit. excuse me for a language but this is terrible :D

end end the president I liked was Kennedy.

Americans are also provoking chinese in the last year, and now recent USS John C. Stennis carrier are threatning chinese peacefull people.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-south ... SKCN0XC074
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:38 pm

UNITEDAIR wrote:Baton, Instead of telling truisms about usa foreign policies that no one is disputing, because we all acknowledge it, try to reckon potential litigation that might resolve such issues.

What part of this didn't you understand?
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:50 pm

Baton101 wrote:Vicious spare me the propaganda shit movies about love of the motherland :). I mean you just prooved how alot of your countryman are brainwashed by this. Because of you americans are getting bad reputation. But I think only small number is limited as you.

Vicious, you do your job also when out of office? or it is not a job for you, but a life call ;)

another fact
https://www.rt.com/news/339672-iraqi-yo ... nemy-poll/
"After conducting 250 face-to-face interviews in three Iraqi cities, the Arab Youth Survey has discovered that 93 percent of respondents aged between 18 to 24 years old see the US as an enemy."

and for the end, like vicious movie says, God wanted for us to be free! lol what kinda stupid son of a bitch you have to be to swallow this bullshit. excuse me for a language but this is terrible :D

end end the president I liked was Kennedy.

Americans are also provoking chinese in the last year, and now recent USS John C. Stennis carrier are threatning chinese peacefull people.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-south ... SKCN0XC074

If you conduct that survey for Islam as a whole I'm sure you would get somewhat similar results.......

Also, Baton I extend an invitation to leave your shit country and come to the US on a work visa *this is assuming you have some sort of skills besides shitposting* and live here for a while then re-watch those two videos I posted and reflect on your original thoughts. I believe you wouldn't be calling them shit propaganda.

Regarding the South China Sea...how are we provoking the Chinese when they are the ones building the island in contested international waters? If they have a right to build there then we might as well have a right to ship a whole god damn fleet there if we want to. You project your hatred for the US through every country that you can.

"Peaceful Chinese" top kek
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sland.html

For what I do/did......yes, it was a calling after the terrorist attacks on 9/11 where some people I knew died that day and overall living 35 mins away from ground zero had a great effect on me.

Also, stop linking RT articles. Putin wrote those himself, trying to call my YouTube vids propaganda but then go go post the biggest propaganda agency out there.
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:41 pm

DTNC Vicious wrote:For what I do/did......yes, it was a calling after the terrorist attacks on 9/11 where some people I knew died that day and overall living 35 mins away from ground zero had a great effect on me.

Jet fuel doesnt melt steel beams. :D
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:43 pm

*Jet fuel doesn't melt dank memes

https://twitter.com/wdfx2eu/status/720885623293227008 For the Lols
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:54 am

Even though we have huge evidence that Saudis did 9/11, we invaded country's that had nothing to do with it.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:43 am

Ok then let us conclude.

If this is not proof enough that something is wrong then I dont know what it is.

no rt?reuters? All those posted on rt was on other news also identical. Need proof or is it just blushit talk?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-r ... SKCN0XA1UW

Kerry: Shooting down Russia jets 'would have been justified'. ->is this normal? What warships are doing in baltic anyway?? Terrorising.

Vicious why would I go to live into usa to live like a poor son of a bitch who cannot afford even a hospital? To deal with crime on the streets. So I can be shot down by police on the street without warning. So I can be tortured by goverment without arrsest papers for years?? I prefere civilised enviroment.

Anyone comment the fact that usa have 900 military bases in 153 countries? Is that normal? Think not.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:05 pm

Baton101 wrote:
Vicious why would I go to live into usa to live like a poor son of a bitch who cannot afford even a hospital? To deal with crime on the streets. So I can be shot down by police on the street without warning. So I can be tortured by goverment without arrsest papers for years?? I prefere civilised enviroment.

Anyone comment the fact that usa have 900 military bases in 153 countries? Is that normal? Think not.

Tortured by the government without arrest papers? Where do you get that stupid shit from lol I think your problem is that you think you are that important that the government "would be after you" or something, which is absurd. Also , you won't get shit by the police unless you try something really fucking stupid.

Sidenote, it would of been perfectly fine to blow that Russian jet thar buzzed 30 feet above our destroyer out of the sky. But we didn't for obvious reasons, also saw the plane wasn't armed.
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:27 am

Baton, you know better that any country's government can take you out if they really wanted to.
And Russia's horrible. Don't condone them.

Vic, our government can detain USA citizens indefinitely in the NDAA act. Which basically nullifies our rights whenever it pleases. You know that.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:56 am

Any government can do anything, thats not the point. The point I was trying to make is Baton thinks he's that special or important that our Govt would go out of the way to detain him for no reason at all. Unless he's dabbling in espionage if he traveled to the US and was vetted fine he would not be bothered. It's just typical paranoia bullshit. People who live in fear of the govt, usually have something to hide or wear tinfoil hats all day. What i've learned from personal experiences.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:57 am

DTNC Vicious wrote:Any government can do anything, thats not the point. The point I was trying to make is Baton thinks he's that special or important that our Govt would go out of the way to detain him for no reason at all. Unless he's dabbling in espionage if he traveled to the US and was vetted fine he would not be bothered. It's just typical paranoia bullshit. People who live in fear of the govt, usually have something to hide or wear tinfoil hats all day. What i've learned from personal experiences.

I'd detain him for being a narcissistic dick fuck.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:13 pm

If I must choose where to live Russia or USA I would choose USA. ok?

more news
The Russian pilots have demonstrated high professional skills to conduct such extremely dangerous maneuvers. The US military, which intends to provoke Russia in the Baltic Sea, was humiliated by its Russian counterpart instead. The US must feel furious.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/978616.shtml

My question is what are usa military doing all over the world?Why so many bases?Why so many bombing?Why so many deaths?Why?
Why you cant expand your power trough peace? Why you choose even to drop nuclear bombs on cities? There are no limits for a country and goverment like this(not the people).

Endless wrote:I'd detain him for being a narcissistic dick fuck.

You are policeman. No intelectual discussion with you :mrgreen: Your highest and smartest question in life is when U ask yourself trough the life is "will I kick someone in the face or in the balls" Yuu dont require brain for your job. Thats not personal, thats just how worldwide fact is. I bet you wish to kick me now :mrgreen: see how simple is to understand a policeman? :D

Another news. Netayahu said that they stolen Golan and that It will forever stay in the israeli territory. Yes, and american ally in this region said that! And what usa will say? Nothing. What usa will do with all those dead civilians israeli killed in last years?Nothing. Thats official usa policy.

If usa would have principles, to fight against evil and for freedom all the world would be with them. This way everybody hates them. Sooner or later it will be repayed because history teaches us good. Usa have little history so they dont know it yet.

Return to “General”