Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:00 pm

Mr.Cows wrote:I didnt create this topic so that you people could hijack it. Keep the discussion about the topic that I brought up or create another topic and discuss everything not related to this over there.

+1
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:10 am

We are making the thread relevant doe
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:33 am

I already addressed Mr. Cows. The Federal Reserve isn't that big of a deal. In any State run capitalistic economy, like the US, the government has to have the power to print money, otherwise the entire system would collapse. Now, we can always discuss other forms of government/economy for the US, but that will probably never happen because corporations rely on the government to sustain their risky investments, which will always collapse and need a bail out. And the gold standard is the stupidest thing ever. To base any modern economy on a shiny rock cannot be taken seriously.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:04 am

DTNC Vicious wrote:Have you came back for more?

For more what?

Is this how you deal with users as a moderator?
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:10 am

Are you going to bitch about it?
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:58 pm

The United States more than likely does fund terrorism - directly or indirectly. We (the US) use our military might, or our economic advantages to push our agenda against those that don't agree with us. That being said... If you don't want to get in the way of the US imperialism, you are more than welcome to come join us here in the west. You might want to hurry up though before that Trump train gets rolling.
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:47 am

Endless is sort of right. The way a country treats its own people doesn't correlate with how the country treats foreigners. I am an American and will probably never leave. It's my country, ingelligent, critical people of the USA are the type of people who don't need to leave, otherwise you end up with a super fascist crackpot in office.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:14 am

Forgive me all for my insulting the americans as a people before. Truth is only goverment is corrupt, same as goverment in any part of the world(you should see croatia :mrgreen: ) Usa goes to the first sight only becasue its the strongest at the moment.

Only hope is that a world(generations) are changing toward better and I think its changing. Internet helps alot. Before you could only think/hear what you saw /hear on radio/tv. Now is different. People become more smart.

DTNC Vicious wrote:Are you going to bitch about it?

Against a brainless official who work for US goverment? No :mrgreen:
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:43 am

If a brainless person holds every position of power over you..... what does that say about you?
Unfortunately, they don't take dipshits in government jobs. They would use your application to wipe their ass.
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:37 am

Vic you know very well the government is full of idiots of the highest caliber, not to mention malicious and apathetic corrupt people who tend to rise to the top to serve privite interests.

Baton, the Internet is wonderful, but it isnt perfect; it allows people to find other people who think exactly like them, and creating an echochamber of like minded people on a massive scale. It also drowns out ligitimite information in an ocean of ever expanding bullshit, many people don't know how to distinguish between the two.

I work for the government sort of: my university is public and much of my research grants and funding come from the government .
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:53 am

To get to the top of anything in the govt you have to have either have some sort of book smarts or street wit or just a shitload of $ and connections. My point still stands.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:23 pm

UNITEDAIR wrote:Vic you know very well the government is full of idiots of the highest caliber, not to mention malicious and apathetic corrupt people who tend to rise to the top to serve privite interests.

Come on now...
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:32 pm

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/338140-nucle ... sm-russia/
"While US talks terrorism at nuke summit in DC, Russia fights terrorism in Syria"

https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/04/07/yem ... ket-strike

"Saudi Arabia-led coalition airstrikes using United States-supplied bombs killed at least 97 civilians, including 25 children, in northwestern Yemen on March 15, 2016, Human Rights Watch said today."

https://www.rt.com/news/338971-us-journ ... e-palmyra/

"The Russian military have given access to journalists from 11 countries to the liberated Syrian city of Palmyra. Moscow noted the absence of American journalists in the group."

https://www.rt.com/news/338683-wikileak ... in-attack/

"Washington is behind the recently released offshore revelations known as the Panama Papers, WikiLeaks has claimed, saying that the attack was “produced” to target Russia and President Putin."

-------

One more thing. If USA goverment&army didnt stopped terrorists in Syria in 5 years, and russians did it in 3 months thats could mean only 2 things.
1. USA dont want terrorists to be stopped
2. Russians have advanced and superior army with 20x less money than americans

Is this normal?

And for the end :mrgreen:

UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:41 pm

You can't be serious about the Panama papers. Sure it targets Russia. And China. And Iceland. And Saudi Arabia. And the UK. And Pakistan. And the UAE. And Ukraine. Makes perfect sense.
https://www.rt.com/news/338439-panama-papers-icij-leak-russia/
Same damn news source too. Don't just link to RT news.

Russia is a fascist dictatorship, it doesn't stop terrorism, is simply does what it wants to support the state.
,which is to support the corrupt and sinister Syrian government, which is a gross violation of humanitarian efforts. Of course, if you simply define terrorist as those who defy the state, it's much easier. Putins just mad that USA is a bigger bully than he wants to be.

Endless you know full well as I do that political power tends to attrach the worst people. Society is like a stew, if you don't stir it up ever once and awhile, the muck floats to the top.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:28 pm

Maybe Baton wishes he was a Russian citizen instead so he could he have something to be proud of idk

Seems to have a penchant for dumping on the US

Return to “General”