Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:20 pm

All those mass killings in WW2 were a hoax created by the evil US govt dontcha know!? Those same points Kud hit on him all the time and thats when the real butthurt began. The truth hurts Baton I know. Facts don't care about your feelings.

Since you like using pictures.

Jasenovac seemed like a swell place!... for the fucking devil.

Fast Forward to 1990s

Gospić massacre 16–18 October 1991 Gospić c. 100 About 100 Serb civilians executed by Croatian forces over a period of several days in October 1991

Paulin Dvor massacre 11 December 1991 Paulin Dvor, near Osijek 19 Croatian Army soldiers massacred eighteen Serbs and one Hungarian in the village of Paulin Dvor

Varivode massacre 28 September 1995 Varivode 9 Croat soldiers killed nine elderly Serb civilians in the village of Varivode, although the war was over.

Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:58 am

About my country dark age....im very very sad about it :( not so much because its my nationality..its because we live in 21 st. and only objective and "right" things are important :(

I dont make a difference between nationalities...i see only bad person and a good person. and ill try o live this way :?

let me say one thing...the only thing..the command that i respect from catholic faith for axample(even tho i tzhink its in all major religions..) : Dont do any thing that you would not love that anybody else do it toward you. sorry on my bad english..

Also..about the war in my country. Here are the facts..even tho I think politics did alot of bad things in between :(

My country Croatia...was attacked by Yogoslavia army, which was 4th in the europe by number. We had embargo on weapons. Can you even imagine someone attacks you with 50 MIGs, 10 000 tanks, 10 000 artillery, and 500 000 soldiers?
We had nothing..only police weapons..and hunter weapons for recrenation use. Wa as a nation have many examples where we were outnumbered by 1:100 and still fought ot the end. Im proud of it. Feeling in those times were that we are fighting against evil(not against onter nationalites...). For that we as a country deserves respect. If not that....fact is we did not attacked anyone since our arrival here(1600 years ago). We were always poor. but fair. Normal people.

I wish only to see better world cant you see that? :( . I have flaws so in between I say Endless have a small dick..so what? I curse other nationalities...after all im all but human,,not perfect. But trying to go toward that direction.
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:42 am

Apology accepted.
Let's try and make the world a better place, no matter how small.
Thus concludes this conversation.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:20 am

Endless is a dick.

Now we can conclude this conversation :mrgreen:

Btw tomorrow comes Erdogan to my country, to my building where I work. I fucking hate that bastard.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:24 pm

Baton101 wrote:Btw tomorrow comes Erdogan to my country, to my building where I work. I fucking hate that bastard.

Out of curiosity why do you hate him?
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:08 pm

He thinks he is asultan. He participate in the war against Syria and against 20 mil of Kurd people in Turkey.. Turkish people is reponsible for about 1mil detahs in the last 600 years here in my country. He forbid youtube in Turkey so nobody could laugh at him.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:43 pm

Erdogan & Assad are both dicks.
Rad Poison
level2
level2

Postby Rad Poison » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:21 am

Baton101 wrote:Btw tomorrow comes Erdogan to my country, to my building where I work. I fucking hate that bastard.

Here are your new orders:

قادة فقامت بها ما, ثم وسمّيت إتفاقية الصينية حتى. تم بحث الجنود ايطاليا،, قد
لها مكّن والكوري, بال قد جورج ونتج كرسي. هذا خلاف بمباركة في. ما فهرست السيطر
ة بريطانيا-فرنسا ذلك, ان يبق عجّل تصرّف فقامت, قد بين ونتج بتطويق. عن باستحداث
الولايات ولم, تلك هو قررت
الباهضة, الإحتفاظ وبالتحديد، نفس أم. الشتاء،
الأوروبية، يتم ثم, في لان مسؤولية الخاطفة.

We are counting on you!
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:05 pm

[quote="Baton101"]Endless is a dick.
quote]

And you're a pussy. You know what Dicks do? They fuck pussies.
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:38 pm

"Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck a asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit." - Team America

You suck at quoting Baton, Endless, how do you fuck that up? Just click quote.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:15 pm

UNITEDAIR wrote:"Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck a asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit." - Team America

You suck at quoting Baton, Endless, how do you fuck that up? Just click quote.

on my cellular telephone sir, while being a crooked corrupt cop that beats everyone all the time and not being any good for society. It's hard to be perfect.
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:02 am

DTNC Vicious wrote:Yes, we want more wars because we are the obvious aggressors *obnoxious*. Putin is as usual being the bully picking on our weak administration. Maybe nextime Russia decides to buzz one of our destroyers we blow it outta the sky, that would be nice wouldn't it? Then we would really have quite the forum discussion. Then even better if US and Russia went to war and cows/baton can be conscripts for the Russian army and finally live out their dream to fight those damn evil capitalists Americans! Whata good time that would be right?

Ive had enough of you assuming what I think, support and fantasize about. You are a fucking idiot. Keep your mouth shut if you dont have anything but idiotic shit to say.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:06 am

Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:17 am

Whats the point in having an argument or a discussion with you when you constantly assume random ridiculing out of the context things about me. You are an idiot. Replying to what I said with a idiotic picture only proves my point even more.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:37 am

Let me wipe my tears with my multiple degrees lol....whats your expertise again in the real world besides selling drugs?

Return to “General”