Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

User avatar
Baton101
level4
level4
Posts: 695
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:53 am
Location: Middle earth

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Baton101 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:17 pm

Majority is for Assad. After all his people fights mercenaries financed by usa, arabia and israel and turkey(whick is nato ally) for 5 years now. When you have people behind you your goverment cannot fall and this is the case now. Otherwise it would be owerthrown like in many scenarios made by usa. Also Assad didnt even wanted that position. He is a doctor but after death of his brother he was pointed out as a president.

Hermaeus Mora wrote:Do you have a source that the majority of people are for Assad? And more importantly do you have a source that isn't pure propaganda?


I have common sense. Do U? Plus im watching this situation for years now in details. Do U?

Fact is, everybody lived normal in Syria, Iraq, Libya...until USA decided to bomb those countries. What u have now?

Internet fucked you in many ways. No more hiding of information? Look wikileaks also..they discovered so many anti civilised things made by usa and other countries that you cannot believe. You say its all fabricated? Not a chance.

https://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Assange

This man usa wanted to capture and kill him(naybe even rape) because he revealed information which put usa in vey bad position.

You cannot go against facts and logic. I know many of americans starting to realise that despite heavy propaganda made by its militaristic goverment.

Also you gonna believe Vicious? He works for the goverment, fact. Can he talk against himself? Think not. He cannot be objective and also he started to insult. Real behavior by a mod of this forum.
User avatar
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:46 pm
Location: New York

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:10 pm

You still haven't given me a source. You've only said that the majority is for Assad but failed to provide anything saying that.
User avatar
Baton101
level4
level4
Posts: 695
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:53 am
Location: Middle earth

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Baton101 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:22 pm

Sorry I cant provide you with informations because your whole world would collapse. Its for your own good.

btw who are you?remind me

I see you are age 19...i mean you just recently started to see this world with new eyes. Ill have a debate with you?
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Endless » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:31 pm

Baton doesn't have a valid source? Shocker.
User avatar
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:46 pm
Location: New York

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:36 pm

Why does it matter if "my whole world will collapse"? Wouldn't you be happy with it then because it would mean that someone else finally relies all the wrongdoings of the US and its allies? Or are your just saying that because you cannot provide me with a legitimate source?
User avatar
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:31 am
Location: Memphis, TN
Contact:

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby UNITEDAIR » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Yep baton is loosing a lot of what ligitimacy I gave him.
Supporting Assad is supporting a mass murdering fuck head who uses chemical weapons against his own people, which is not better than, as baton would think, blind support of the USA government. We have come full circles.
User avatar
Colytic
Site Admin
Posts: 834
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Somewhere outside London

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Colytic » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:02 pm

Baton101 wrote:"A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." - Mahatma Ghandi

In usa...If u are veteran from war you will be poor and abandoned.


Baton101 wrote:mercenary like us soldiers all over the world. All those who are fighting deserves to become cripples abandoned by a goverment and country for they own stupidity.


Huh.
User avatar
Baton101
level4
level4
Posts: 695
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:53 am
Location: Middle earth

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Baton101 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Hermaeus Mora I dont wanna see your world collapsed my child.

You still believe chemical weapons was used by Assad? Damn your brains are superwashed. Any proof? There is none for your claim.

Endless I sense your brain is nearly 100% in use :mrgreen: . Btw you know why there are always 2 cops? Onecan read and one can write :D

http://www.sott.net/article/273517-Stud ... ld-War-Two

Study: U.S. regime has killed 20-30 million people since World War Two

http://www.globalresearch.ca/list-of-co ... r-ii/24626

List of countries the USA has bombed since the end of World War II

China 1945-46

Korea 1950-53

China 1950-53

Guatemala 1954

Indonesia 1958

Cuba 1959-60

Guatemala 1960

Belgian Congo 1964

Guatemala 1964

Dominican Republic 1965-66

Peru 1965

Laos 1964-73

Vietnam 1961-73

Cambodia 1969-70

Guatemala 1967-69

Lebanon 1982-84

Grenada 1983-84

Libya 1986

El Salvador 1981-92

Nicaragua 1981-90

Iran 1987-88

Libya 1989

Panama 1989-90

Iraq 1991

Kuwait 1991

Somalia 1992-94

Bosnia 1995

Iran 1998

Sudan 1998

Afghanistan 1998

Yugoslavia – Serbia 1999

Afghanistan 2001

Libya 2011

Any questions?

Perhaps your computers in the head is mailfunctioning? Or maybe you are just evil? This is the list of countries who was attacked by USA military. Facts. Anyone can comment on facts? Or is it just lies?

To conclude.

If some country attacked 34 countries in the last 60 years what is that country type? Genocidal?

Comon let me see evidence against this pussies :mrgreen:
User avatar
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:31 am
Location: Memphis, TN
Contact:

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby UNITEDAIR » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:48 pm

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/09/17/wo ... 1&referer=

You still have yet to produce one shred of evidence that the majority of Syrias population is for Assad.
That's because it's false and you know it. Stop fabricating stuff. You don't give a shit if you shatter someone's world view, what kind of fucking excuses is that? Because it isn't.
User avatar
Baton101
level4
level4
Posts: 695
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:53 am
Location: Middle earth

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Baton101 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Hermaeus Mora this is adult talk.

So usa attacking 34 countries in 60 years to make a peace? Thats like fucking for virginity.

Statistic is usa makes new war every 1.7 years. What kinda country is that?? Militaristic. And it will end in militaristic way. History teaches us alot and since usa have no history yet they cannot learn from it.


If there is truth in chemical weapons why whole country and all people are fighting for Assad? Fact they are fighting is the fact that for 5 years usa and others cannot destroy them.
If there is truth about chemical weapons, so thats what?1000 deaths in total? Compared to 20 milion deaths made by usa? Conclusion? Those in worst case are casualties of war.

Did i mention genocide on mexican people in north america? Or genocide against indians? Some say americans killed up to 50 mil of these people.

Your goverment also told you iraq posess nuclear weapons? In the end was a lie?

This is also a lie.

Also UN have no credibility anymore. Whole purpose of UN is to serve usa militaristic interrest. Nobody believes UN anymore. Im speaking for alot of people.

Btw how does it feel to be a part of the country that was the only one that used nuclear weapons to kill babies, womens and men?

Image
User avatar
Laika
level5
level5
Posts: 1505
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm
Location: Moscow

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Laika » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:55 pm

Colytic wrote:
Baton101 wrote:"A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." - Mahatma Ghandi

In usa...If u are veteran from war you will be poor and abandoned.


Baton101 wrote:mercenary like us soldiers all over the world. All those who are fighting deserves to become cripples abandoned by a goverment and country for they own stupidity.


Huh.


Kek
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin
Posts: 1783
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:48 am
Location: North of the Wall
Contact:

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:08 pm

Baton101 wrote:1776. This year is celebrated in the United States as the official beginning of its nationhood, with the Declaration of Independence issued on July 4.

Well I sleep in the house on sea that is older than that and have more history :D

Yes Vicious, usa likes more and more wars, do I need to post list of countries attacked by usa again?

As for Syria majorityof people is for Assad. Also nations army is fighting all the criminals for 5 years now, who are supported by Saudi arabia, Israel, USA, and even some part from my country :( .

They will never surrender you know why? Most of americans cant even imagine that state of mind. When you are fighting for your home...and not as mercenary like us soldiers all over the world. All those who are fighting deserves to become cripples abandoned by a goverment and country for they own stupidity.

I respect average soldier in the world, but usa marine is in essence a mercenary with low morale, a coward you can even say.

Lets return to the most important fact. USA have army all over the world and in all major battlefields. 2+2=4?

Fighting for freedom and justice? ahahahahaha :mrgreen:


"When you are fighting for your home...and not as mercenary like us soldiers all over the world." Oooooh yeah you mean like the fucking revolutionary war? The war our nation was created from when we overthrew the British asshole King. Do you even history bro?

I see you mentioned US Marine and coward in the same sentence LOL. You couldn't even make it through the first day of bootcamp. The Marines have been kicking ass since the barbary war and one company of them could have your country taken over in 24 hours so lets not even go there.

"As for Syria majorityof people is for Assad" Is this a troll? I can't tell if serious or not.

I love how every one of your posts is about the innocent people getting killed blah blah blah then openly pretty much support a dictator, fuckin lol's provided thank you for that. Also, the UN proved he used chemical weapons no one denies that besides fucking autistics. Lemme guess you think the holocaust was a big sham also? Those damn jews put themselves into those concentration camps! The SS were innocent democratic believing peoples just following orders right? Also those damn Americans in WW2 were the aggressors! Japan didn't even like attack them first or anything, Pearl Harbor was a big hoax argggggggg.

http://www.un.org/disarmament/content/s ... gation.pdf IT MUST BE A FAKE UN REPORT REGARDING CHEM WEAPONS USED RIGHT BATON!??!

Your rationale is shittier than your naval skills in game which sucks balls anytime i've come against you with my navy.

Image
User avatar
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:46 pm
Location: New York

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:14 pm

Baton101 wrote:Hermaeus Mora this is adult talk.

So usa attacking 34 countries in 60 years to make a peace? Thats like fucking for virginity.

Statistic is usa makes new war every 1.7 years. What kinda country is that?? Militaristic. And it will end in militaristic way. History teaches us alot and since usa have no history yet they cannot learn from it.


If there is truth in chemical weapons why whole country and all people are fighting for Assad? Fact they are fighting is the fact that for 5 years usa and others cannot destroy them.
If there is truth about chemical weapons, so thats what?1000 deaths in total? Compared to 20 milion deaths made by usa? Conclusion? Those in worst case are casualties of war.

Did i mention genocide on mexican people in north america? Or genocide against indians? Some say americans killed up to 50 mil of these people.

Your goverment also told you iraq posess nuclear weapons? In the end was a lie?

This is also a lie.

Also UN have no credibility anymore. Whole purpose of UN is to serve usa militaristic interrest. Nobody believes UN anymore. Im speaking for alot of people.

Btw how does it feel to be a part of the country that was the only one that used nuclear weapons to kill babies, womens and men?

Image


You do relise that picture is of a Chinese baby after the Japanese Army bombed his/her city right?
User avatar
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:31 am
Location: Memphis, TN
Contact:

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby UNITEDAIR » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:15 pm

You are still wrong about Assad, and still have not given us one shrewd of evidence to suggest that the entire nation, or even the majority, is for him.

But bring up the nuclear option when your losing. Your country has major blood on its hands too. Your country was responsible for mass killings of ethnic Serbs and that region was fascist in WWII. In fact your country hosted Stara Gradiska, one of the worst concentration camps. Croatia finally said, hmm perhaps the allies where right and the Axis is not. And to top it all of, the present day Croatia didn't even exist till 1991. You broke off from Yugoslavia because communism sucks and fails, and your break away was facilitated by none other than the UN, which Crotia apart of.
Your extreme bitterness blinds you to the rest of the world: a vision constructed to only view America in red light, unable to see any other country in any other light or see any other perspective.

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests