Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Baton101
level4
level4

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Baton101 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:46 am

USA wanna more and more wars, by placing and increasing number of military units in europe. We dont want you here fuck off

http://warmonitor.net/news/2016/04/22/u ... st-russia/

President Obama's pick to command all U.S. forces in Europe said Thursday that all options - including military force - should be considered as Washington weighs its response to recent Russian aggression against American forces operating in eastern Europe.
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:28 pm

Estonia agreed to take on a little over 300 hundred refugees and no more. European Union isnt a federation, it is a political and economic union. I havent actually mentioned any of the other problems except the debt based monetary system in this topic. There are many others that baton has been pointing out. Id really like to know which ones were I fantasizing about? I understand that you are mad, because you are simply too ignorant to realize some things and too lazy to simply check others before striking at me with your incorrect arguments. Immigration crisis has absolutely nothing to do with our argument. Dont try to change the topic all the time.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:47 pm

DTNC Vicious wrote:Also, if you deny that the refugee Crysis is an actual problem don't bother responding. *That goes for anyone*

So where's the evidence for all this 'mass rape' in Sweden and Germany
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:00 pm

https://www.rt.com/news/340691-pirate-p ... t-erdogan/

Get your shit together Europe, get Turkey to get its shit together!
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:09 pm

Dont worry Turkey will get what it deserves. My country was a shield on this part of the europe(central europe) and they attacked us for a 500 year period in history. We dont like them.

http://newseurope.eu/2016/04/23/us-sena ... n-b-syria/

USA is going to send anti-air weapons(with previous last 5 years of sending regular weapons) into the neutral democratic country of Syria. They plan is to continue this war no matter how many childrens, womens and mens will be killed.

Also there was election in this country few days ago for parlament. And a year before for the president. USA refusing to accept democracy of the people and the result is a war to be continued.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/syria ... -23z6rj3cr

Turkey, an ally to USA, and a NATO pact member continue to shoot down syrian civilians while they try to escape death.
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:51 pm

Baton you know better than to think of Syria as a democracy. It is a democracy the same way Russia is: it isn't. Bashar al-Assad is an authoritarian dictator., the lections are rigged, hence why the people were so fed up with him:
The Arab springs was an uprising by the people of Syria and Syrian-Kurds, supported by the United States, and opposed by Turkey and Saudi Arabia. Russia, and other east European countries as well as china, opposed this and massively supported Assad, which is a gross violation of human rights, as Assad has used Chemical Weapons against his own people.

Baton you're idiot, or purposefully promoting propaganda, if you ever refer to Syria as: "neutral democratic country".
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:23 pm

UNITEDAIR wrote:https://www.rt.com/news/340691-pirate-party-leader-arrest-erdogan/

Get your shit together Europe, get Turkey to get its shit together!

Why do Americans think 'Europe' is like a single country...
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:17 pm

We don't. You're an idiot for even assuming that.
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:29 pm

How can Syria be neutral if it is in the middle of a convoluted civil war and one of the main sides in it.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:35 pm

Baton101 wrote:USA wanna more and more wars, by placing and increasing number of military units in europe. We dont want you here fuck off

http://warmonitor.net/news/2016/04/22/u ... st-russia/

President Obama's pick to command all U.S. forces in Europe said Thursday that all options - including military force - should be considered as Washington weighs its response to recent Russian aggression against American forces operating in eastern Europe.

Yes, we want more wars because we are the obvious aggressors *obnoxious*. Putin is as usual being the bully picking on our weak administration. Maybe nextime Russia decides to buzz one of our destroyers we blow it outta the sky, that would be nice wouldn't it? Then we would really have quite the forum discussion. Then even better if US and Russia went to war and cows/baton can be conscripts for the Russian army and finally live out their dream to fight those damn evil capitalists Americans! Whata good time that would be right?
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:11 pm

UNITEDAIR wrote:We don't. You're an idiot for even assuming that.

I judged you by your own idiotic words. Might want to look up the definitions of the words you use before you get fiery.
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:58 am

I never said Europe was a country, nor implied it.
Again, stop assuming what I think and don't put words in my mouth.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:53 am

Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:18 pm

1776. This year is celebrated in the United States as the official beginning of its nationhood, with the Declaration of Independence issued on July 4.

Well I sleep in the house on sea that is older than that and have more history :D

Yes Vicious, usa likes more and more wars, do I need to post list of countries attacked by usa again?

As for Syria majorityof people is for Assad. Also nations army is fighting all the criminals for 5 years now, who are supported by Saudi arabia, Israel, USA, and even some part from my country :( .

They will never surrender you know why? Most of americans cant even imagine that state of mind. When you are fighting for your home...and not as mercenary like us soldiers all over the world. All those who are fighting deserves to become cripples abandoned by a goverment and country for they own stupidity.

I respect average soldier in the world, but usa marine is in essence a mercenary with low morale, a coward you can even say.

Lets return to the most important fact. USA have army all over the world and in all major battlefields. 2+2=4?

Fighting for freedom and justice? ahahahahaha :mrgreen:
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:59 pm

Do you have a source that the majority of people are for Assad? And more importantly do you have a source that isn't pure propaganda?

Return to “General”