Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby DTNC Vicious » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:07 pm

I'm not discrediting you, I'm just pointing out this whole thread has ignorance to it and just calling him ignorant is stupid. We each have very strong opinions and bias on where we are from etc...Also, if you notice whenever I post a "pro US post" it's usually strictly just pro US and doesn't target any other country specifically unless Baton starts and I'll target Croatia. But I am never the first one to bash someone else's country for no reason, I also find it assuming how said countries are being bashed and the people bashing have never visited them first. If you are going to troll the US at least let me buy you a plane ticket to come visit and I'll welcome you with a huge steak and a large cup of Freedom.
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:44 pm

"calling him ignorant is stupid."

I should rest my case right here.

"We each have very strong opinions and bias on where we are from "

You do, my opnions have nothing to do with from where im from.

"if you notice whenever I post a "pro US post" it's usually strictly just pro US and doesn't target any other country specifically unless Baton starts and I'll target Croatia"

Its because Croatia isnt fucking up the world. USA is.

"But I am never the first one to bash someone else's country for no reason"

I can name at least 100 reasons to bash USA. It isnt about visiting them. It is about what they are doing to other countries.

"If you are going to troll the US at least let me buy you a plane ticket to come visit and I'll welcome you with a huge steak and a large cup of Freedom."

We have more freedoms in Estonia than you have ever had in USA. Not that I support my govt or my country, so you can kindly go fuck yourself.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:46 am

More than we ever had? Like what ? Prostitution is leagal? PLEASE ENLIGHTEN me oh great drug dealer foreign policy/affairs extradionare. You don't know dick about the US besides what you hear from propaganda media mouth pieces from countries who hate the US. Sounds like you could use some of our great education over here, don't be so salty. Typical revisionism bs for the most part.

Lemme pull a you "I'm a communist."

I should rest my case right here & yes I'm now discrediting you for anything you say because you believe in that political and social ideology. Also, please explain are you a full blown communist or some sort of communist anarchist hybrid? Seems to be the trend in Eastern Europe where the countries are more corrupt that Killary Clinton.
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:21 am

Again you presume too much. Im to no extraordinare or a speaker for policies of communism. We have more media freedom than you have in the USA. We have a better educational system than U.S has ever had. 90% of Eastern-European countries do. Prostitution as in organized prostitution "pimping" is illegal. So the whore houses are illegal. Selling your body privately is legal. It is another freedom you dont possess. You claim all what I hear is from propaganda. But we only have slight pro U.S propaganda here. And that doesnt even compare to what you have in USA. There is absolutely no anti U.S propaganda. Im dont identify with any trends in Europe. I view most, extreme right and left side parties in Europe as criminal and violent organizations. Calling me a typical revisionist is the result of your own brainwashing of believing in the system you support. I suggest you watch the video I posted in my very first post.

Now you still keep attacking me to prevent the humilation of you countryman who has humiliated himself by what I mentioned previously in my comments. What is up with that? You are the one who should be trying to talk sense into him. You have absolutely no idea how many Americans ive seen on the sites of various comment sections apologizing for the behaviour of their countrymen. Please be one of them.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:12 am

You think I'll apologize for the behavior of other dipshits? No.
Also, in the US we have anti US media, you know what it's called? The mainstream media. If you actually have listened to these open border globalist cuck guac bowl merchants on CNN/MSNBC/NBC/ABC then you know what I'd be talking about. Even at times FOX news pushes their Neocon open borders agenda because Robert Murdoch is the biggest CUCK. So you see here in Big Dick and burger land for patriots like myself the media for the most part fucking sucks. I'm not brainwashed the system I support because I don't support the system "establishment" its a bunch of crooked shit for brains assholes. So you saying the media is more free where you are is just plain wrong, I'm sure the media wouldn't be able to run anti Estonia propaganda in your country.
I don't support the wrong doings of any government and if crimes were committed the officials in charge should be prosecuted but i know without a doubt this is still the best country to live in and a make a living. Sure quality of life might be better in some places like Sweden etc, but with the recent influx of refugees I don't think so. Europe is getting fuvked by the refugees literally. Anyways, if you want to fuck with the US try brah. Trump 2016.

Stay woke. Because I just learned your ass.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:03 am

"A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." - Mahatma Ghandi

In usa if u are poor you will die. If U get sick you will die. If u are veteran from war you will be poor and abandoned.

In usa you can be get held in prison for years without trial (thats a fact, antiterrorist shit). They can also torture you, even rape you.

In europe everyone have a oportunity to get almost free education, and free medical care.

IN usa people eat shit. Thats why they are all fat and ugly. In europe we eat quality food.

In usa police will shoot you in the street easy. Ask Endless.

In usa if u are black or mexican you have 500% more chance to end up in prison.

They have highest rate of crime.

usa had slavery legal 50 years ago while all civilised world abandoned slavery long time ago. This is in action even today, they simply hate all black people and mexicans. 80% of prisoners are black or mexican.

They are young nation. They had no time to learn to be civilised. I mean 250 years of history lol :mrgreen:
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:46 am

But

do you even lift? No. I can eat McDonalds everyday and still lift more than you and your whole potato village put together. We beat the British Empire and are now one of if not the most advanced country on the face of the planet , what has Crotia done or accomplished again? I have seem to forgotten. If you want to make this a dick measuring contest again I'll take out my yard stick and provide the magnifying glass for you and Croatia. Get back to me when you have a flag on the moon.

Also, all the European hotties are getting double teamed by refugees , ask all the hot blondes in Germany/Sweden. The only un-touched hotties are the American babes. Enjoy sloppy seconds from Ahmed. I'll be sticking to my sweet American pie.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:01 pm

You all emigrated from europe because nobody wanted you there. all savages and thiefs.

:mrgreen:

What Croatia accompished?Well we as a nation and a country exist for 1600 years. We had culture and everything even before 90% of people in europe. Also we promised Pope 1000 years ago we will not be agressive and militaristic toward anyone. But thats a complete different dimension for u to understand. I know also education is really low in usa I bet 50% of people dont even know where europe is.

You are like Endless, simmular occupation, simmular borders in thinking.

And btw usa is officially no.20 in the world by education. unofficial no.50

I mean would I like to live in a country that is based on slavery(black people) and genocide(indians, mexicans)??Think not.

Would i like to live in a coutnry that was responsible for 20mil deaths in the last 50 years? In a country that likes to throw nuclear bombs on other nations to make a genocide and crime against humanity?

Maybe in 500 years while you grow up as a nation. So far you are mix of everything and without civilised expirience.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 pm

DTNC Vicious wrote:Also, all the European hotties are getting double teamed by refugees , ask all the hot blondes in Germany/Sweden. The only un-touched hotties are the American babes. Enjoy sloppy seconds from Ahmed. I'll be sticking to my sweet American pie.

You uncivilized brute. Where are you getting this from? Breitbart News?
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:13 pm

It is impossible to have an argument with you. You bring up points in one post and completely forget them in the other. You are lecturing me about media promoting a govt policy that you oppose. What does that have anything to do with our argument. I understand that you need to live out your hate for this policy somewhere, but this isnt that argument. Why would I care about Europe having refugee problems more than U.S fucking up the world. I dont care if its better to live in USA or where ever. That wasnt the argument. You started this by saying you have more media freedom which you dont and that you have better educational systems which you dont.

Estonian media doesnt work like your fucked up politicized media. Its bias is almost non existent to the extent what we can call non existent bias in media, because all media is biased. Estonia was ranked 16th in 2016 press freedom index by reporters without borders. USA was ranked 41st. USA is 8 ranks above the first country that these observers consider having noticeable problems with press freedom.

https://rsf.org/en/ranking
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:59 pm

Baton where are the citations and sources on those images?
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:24 pm

The United States actually leads the world in higher education (college and university) .
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:43 pm

You live in the land of the free but can you touch the Hollywood sign?
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:57 pm

Colytic wrote:You live in the land of the free but can you touch the Hollywood sign?

DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:12 pm

"Why would I care about Europe having refugee problems more than U.S. fucking the world up?" Because the refugee migration can actually influence you unlike the problems you fantasize about regarding the US. But silly me a shit ton of un-vetted refugees running around sounds like a good idea to me, I hope they all get to Estonia for your sake then you can take back that stupid ass comment. Also, if you deny that the refugee Crysis is an actual problem don't bother responding. *That goes for anyone*

Return to “General”