Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby UNITEDAIR » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:20 pm

The fact that you admit, passionately, that you are proud of a high prison rate speaks the most volume.
Europe is different but that in no way voids my conjecture. Europe cities are just as large and complex as its American counterpart, even worse as many Europe cities have many languages being spoken, should be easier in America.
There are more factors than increases police numbers that contribute to increase prosperity of a region. I give it's increase social spending.
I applaud you for serving your community, but we are one of the most wealthy counties in the world, there is no reason we should have this high a prison rate unless it's to purposefully imprision parts of the population for vapid crimes and money issues. The data doesn't match for you story. Buts that's your job, is is not? To keep the status quo? And I'm sure you're one of the good guys, a protector of innocents. And maybe you are, but to deny the problem at hand is just as bad as to be it.

But you made yourself clear. I'm trying to obliterate your system so people don't have to be scared to even call 911.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:32 pm

Your final statement tells me everything I need to know about you. I'm going to render a guess and say you are a liberal?
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:29 am

Independent.
Let me guess, you're a conservative?
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:35 am

I'm actually registered as an independent. I do have more conservative views though
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:00 am

Independents , you guys are sooooo edgy shitlords.

2MuchEdge4Me
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:09 am

Honestly registering for a party is insane, it's like willingly residing your fate to whatever person, no matter how stupid, your party chose for you. People are so scared of the other party that they give away their own rational mind for an ideological enslavement.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:26 am

"Although it’s not widely known, federal courts have ruled since 2000 that police departments can legally opt to not hire someone simply because he or she scores too high on an intelligence test."

:mrgreen:

Can Someone Be Too Smart To Be A Cop?
http://www.mintpressnews.com/can-someon ... op/192106/

US Court Says it’s Okay for Police Departments to Refuse to Hire Someone who is Too Smart
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/court- ... ire-smart/

Yea Endless..hire more and more policemans and get a police state very soon. Damn maybe have put it in a complicated way...Let me make it simple. More cops=less freedom. Try to read 1984. if u have a habbit to read books?

Damn I bet you are pissed now :mrgreen:
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Here is how much I trust your links. Your first link to the mint press? One of its related links talks about Washington DC seceding from the United States.

Thanks, have a Rektacular day.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:39 pm

Oh and your second link? It's actually a blog. You fucking retard.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:40 pm

That 'story' is kind of funny though. I think you have to give Baton points for creativity for that one...even if he probably got it from a Google search.
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:00 pm

http://www.aele.org/apa/jordan-newlondon.html

There is the actual legal citation if you academic panties are shoved too far up your ass.

"Jordan also sued the city of New London, Connecticut, saying that his civil rights had been violated because he was denied equal protection under the law. But again, the courts ruled against Jordan, saying that the city of New London had “shown a rational basis for the policy,” which was that those who scored above a certain level would likely grow tired of police work and leave shortly after receiving “costly” training."

Costly is code work of fancy equipment, like tactical nucle- ugh gear, payed with tax dollars.

Disturbing, but rational. I don't know if I would side with the courts on this one.
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:45 pm

atomic oracle wrote:Another thing that cant be charted is in America you can decide your own fate. If you work hard and play by the rules you can live a life free from fear and want, unlike the little shit stain eastern European countries where you open the newspaper any given day and there is a new government in place and all your dreams are dashed. On the subject of having sex with eastern European women. They have terrible dental hygene and I don't want to get a bad case of Trenchmouth on my Johnson.

You are an idiot. Words cant even begin to describe your ignorance, prejudice and plain out stupidity.
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:25 pm

atomic oracle wrote: If you work hard and play by the rules you can live a life free from fear and want...

... HAHAHAHAHA.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:35 pm

"Lil shit stain Eastern European countries" Legit lol'd

Skid marks on America's huge XL undies that carry our big swinging dick.

On a serious note I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Also, cows everyone has some sort of ignorance lets not pretend you are some sort of ideological angel because you aren't by any stretch of the imagination. I know communists don't like individualism and strike out against it but don't play into that stereotype so easy smh
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:50 pm

You presume too much. Why are you discrediting me? It is him that is acting immoral and stupid not me and yet you choose to discredit me and not him. I didnt come telling you what you are or arent or what you think or what you dont and what you are or arent when you made these pro U.S posts.

Return to “General”