How this forum is run

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

User avatar
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin
Posts: 1781
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:48 am
Location: North of the Wall
Contact:

How this forum is run

Postby DTNC Vicious » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:05 am

I have been getting complaints from a good amount of people on how the forum is being handled regarding "trollish" behavior. I will be taking action soon on this issue, there seems to be somewhat of a consensus of who the trouble makers are. If you know who you are make your case here. *Cough people with double accounts Cough*

Spring Cleaning has come early

Alsoooooo in other news the forum will be getting a new moderator, Colytic will be given rights as soon as i'm done discussing some things with John.
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1342
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: How this forum is run

Postby Endless » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:23 am

So we're flip flopping again
User avatar
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin
Posts: 1781
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:48 am
Location: North of the Wall
Contact:

Re: How this forum is run

Postby DTNC Vicious » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:46 am

No, it's just getting annoying. Annoying me personally along with others who have contacted me. No ones gotten reprimanded just yet, that's why I said "make your case".
ConflictEurope
level1
level1
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Re: How this forum is run

Postby ConflictEurope » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:57 am

Well, let them speak in the open. Then we can all have a decent discussion about it.

My case, I asked Laika to reopen my account, he honoured the request. That's it. If you are willing to moderate, moderate unbiased. Without exceptions and begin with a clean slate ... just my 2 cents.
User avatar
Dеlta Queen
level0
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:08 pm
Location: Convair B-58 Hustler

Re: How this forum is run

Postby Dеlta Queen » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:21 am

ConflictEurope wrote:Well, let them speak in the open. Then we can all have a decent discussion about it.

My case, I asked Laika to reopen my account, he honoured the request. That's it. If you are willing to moderate, moderate unbiased. Without exceptions and begin with a clean slate ... just my 2 cents.


How can anyone take you seriously if you talk to yourself like schizophrenic troll?

Image
Admitting your talking to yourself... :roll:
Image
ConflictEurope
level1
level1
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Re: How this forum is run

Postby ConflictEurope » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:50 pm

Dear DeltaQueen, I want to point out to you that the term schizophrenic is abusive, please look at the T&A. Could it be that the late and great MOTH is back>? :-).

5.9.5. is abusive, pornographic, defamatory, discriminatory or obscene;
5.9.6. harasses any person;

Have fun playing DefCon and best regards,

CE
Last edited by ConflictEurope on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Colytic
level4
level4
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Somewhere outside London

Re: How this forum is run

Postby Colytic » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:43 pm

Image
User avatar
Dеlta Queen
level0
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:08 pm
Location: Convair B-58 Hustler

Re: How this forum is run

Postby Dеlta Queen » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:53 pm

Delta Queen wrote:schizophrenic

A disorder involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior. Having faulty perception, inappropriate actions, feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion is the medical definition of schizophrenia.

-Information Source http://www.google.com

Talking to yourself, and the way you act scream red flags. Just pointing out the fact that you may seriously have schizophrenia & hope you get psychiatric help.
ConflictEurope
level1
level1
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Re: How this forum is run

Postby ConflictEurope » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:01 pm

Thanks for not billing me with this free and much appreciated advice. Sadly, my shrink said I have a narcissistic personality disorder (and a big dick ... but that's another story).
Btw, did you play any games yet or are you enjoying yourself with trolling this forum (please take another look at T&A before you get a ban).
User avatar
Dеlta Queen
level0
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:08 pm
Location: Convair B-58 Hustler

Re: How this forum is run

Postby Dеlta Queen » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:05 pm

ConflictEurope wrote:my shrink

That is good you go see someone for your problems.
ConflictEurope
level1
level1
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Re: How this forum is run

Postby ConflictEurope » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:11 pm

Yes, she told me my big dick is my biggest problem, I feel dizzy a few times a day.
User avatar
Colytic
level4
level4
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Somewhere outside London

Re: How this forum is run

Postby Colytic » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Delta Queen wrote:Talking to yourself, and the way you act scream red flags. Just pointing out the fact that you may seriously have schizophrenia & hope you get psychiatric help.


Anyone seriously suggesting a couple of troll accounts indicate schizophrenia is an idiot.
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1342
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: How this forum is run

Postby Endless » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:31 pm

ConflictEurope wrote:Yes, she told me my big dick is my biggest problem, I feel dizzy a few times a day.


Yea I don't have any big problems.

Wait
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1342
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: How this forum is run

Postby Endless » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:35 pm

DTNC Vicious wrote:I have been getting complaints from a good amount of people on how the forum is being handled regarding "trollish" behavior. I will be taking action soon on this issue, there seems to be somewhat of a consensus of who the trouble makers are. If you know who you are make your case here. *Cough people with double accounts Cough*

Spring Cleaning has come early

Alsoooooo in other news the forum will be getting a new moderator, Colytic will be given rights as soon as i'm done discussing some things with John.



So am I on this shit list?
User avatar
Colytic
level4
level4
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Somewhere outside London

Re: How this forum is run

Postby Colytic » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:41 pm

PM from Delta Queen:

Delta Queen wrote:No, but talking to yourself is. Just a thought, but for a up and coming Moderator, sure doesn't look good to be defending a troll. :roll:


Don't contact me again, I'm not interested.

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests