Report: Banned from Group Six Servers

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Der Fuhrer Richtofen
level1
level1

Report: Banned from Group Six Servers

Postby Der Fuhrer Richtofen » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:32 am

Hello, after I played a botched 2v2 Game between someone who was pretending to be Lord Haw Haw, which was in a Group Six Server, I found myself being unable to join any Group Six affiliated server, I would like someone to help me with this matter as I am unaware of why I cannot join a Group Six Server, thank you for your time.
- Der Fuhrer Richtofen
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Re: Report: Banned from Group Six Servers

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:14 am

Hi,
PM me the details and I will look at it right away and lift the ban.

LHH

Der Fuhrer Richtofen wrote:Hello, after I played a botched 2v2 Game between someone who was pretending to be Lord Haw Haw, which was in a Group Six Server, I found myself being unable to join any Group Six affiliated server, I would like someone to help me with this matter as I am unaware of why I cannot join a Group Six Server, thank you for your time.
- Der Fuhrer Richtofen
Der Fuhrer Richtofen
level1
level1

Postby Der Fuhrer Richtofen » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:16 am

ReflectionCoup wrote:
Der Fuhrer Richtofen wrote:Hello, after I played a botched 2v2 Game between someone who was pretending to be Lord Haw Haw, which was in a Group Six Server, I found myself being unable to join any Group Six affiliated server, I would like someone to help me with this matter as I am unaware of why I cannot join a Group Six Server, thank you for your time.
- Der Fuhrer Richtofen

And another one, banned for having a retarded nickname, being a noob, backstabbing, all of the above?

Backstabbing, being a Noob, excuse me?

I was playing a 2v2 with someone named Jetflyerdub, Strangelove, a fake Lord Haw Haw, and myself. I left that game due to the fact that the Fake Lord Haw Haw we were playing with turned on his OWN ally and began destroying his own Silos, I'm pretty sure that's reason enough as to why the game was ruined, so don't come and say that I was being a noob back then and backstabbing, because honestly? You couldn't have been more than wrong.
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2

Postby ReflectionCoup » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:18 am

Der Fuhrer Richtofen wrote:
ReflectionCoup wrote:
- Der Fuhrer Richtofen

And another one, banned for having a retarded nickname, being a noob, backstabbing, all of the above?

Backstabbing, being a Noob, excuse me?

I was playing a 2v2 with someone named Jetflyerdub, Strangelove, a fake Lord Haw Haw, and myself. I left that game due to the fact that the Fake Lord Haw Haw we were playing with turned on his OWN ally and began destroying his own Silos, I'm pretty sure that's reason enough as to why the game was ruined, so don't come and say that I was being a noob back then and backstabbing, because honestly? You couldn't have been more than wrong.

Where you banned due too that game or not?
Der Fuhrer Richtofen
level1
level1

Postby Der Fuhrer Richtofen » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:21 am

ReflectionCoup wrote:Where you banned due too that game or not?

Yes, I was banned due to that game, but only because the Fake Lord Haw Haw that was allied to Jetflyer (Keep in mind that this was a 2v2 match) fired upon his own Ally and effectively ruined the game for us all, Jet was the one to leave the game first before I did as well, and when I tried to join another Group Six Server, I could no longer join any of the G6 servers.
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:21 am

The 2v2 game that was sited here was not a g6 2v2, but in fact a muricon server. Richtofen and I resolved his g6 ban issue very quickly. But what I can not do alone is stop trolls from killing games. I have no say in what happens on muricon. The troll that used my nick and killed that game should be banned from muricon.

I believe that a mistake has been made regarding trolls on the forums to return as they have now taken to the servers again to wreck havoc. The trolls have but one mission on the servers, kill or stop games from being played. This is wrong and I will fight them and I will ban them on my servers. I will look to all of you to help me and g6 admins, pm me to give your support. Or say so here!

LHH
atomic oracle
level2
level2

Postby atomic oracle » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:07 am

The trolls cant play well so they troll. They have minds like children so they must be punished like children, I prefer a beating but I will settle for a time-out.
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2

Postby ReflectionCoup » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:17 am

Lord_Haw_Haw wrote:The 2v2 game that was sited here was not a g6 2v2, but in fact a muricon server. Richtofen and I resolved his g6 ban issue very quickly. But what I can not do alone is stop trolls from killing games. I have no say in what happens on muricon. The troll that used my nick and killed that game should be banned from muricon.

I believe that a mistake has been made regarding trolls on the forums to return as they have now taken to the servers again to wreck havoc. The trolls have but one mission on the servers, kill or stop games from being played. This is wrong and I will fight them and I will ban them on my servers. I will look to all of you to help me and g6 admins, pm me to give your support. Or say so here!

LHH

Like you stopped Sicilian Dog from trolling? Who is the asshole who logs in as admin/spectator (named: Baton) and starts chatting also to players? If you are so fond of your G6 servers, could you explain why there is a verbal censorship? Not only does it not work, it says a lot of the people behind G6. If I where a troll, my mission would be to kill off G6 servers, tainted with Dogs legacy. Speaking of the retarded blowing pussy, he still plays on G6 and you know it Sir Haw Haw. So much for unbiased banning.
Colytic
level4
level4

Postby Colytic » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:54 pm

ReflectionCoup wrote:he still plays on G6 and you know it Sir Haw Haw. So much for unbiased banning.

Is this true?
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2

Postby ReflectionCoup » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:30 pm

Lord_Haw_Haw wrote:Hi,
PM me the details and I will look at it right away and lift the ban.

LHH

- Der Fuhrer Richtofen

That's strange, someone who talked to Fuhrer Kid told me: "Ahaha just spoke to him under an alias, he said he ragequit a game against Mach because he 'pissed me off so badly, it was like he was ahead of my every move'." Did Mach had a ghost or is Der Fuhrer a noob? Maybe both, this still doesn't explain while the ban is lifted, in the good old days rage quitting was rewarded with a nice little ban. Is Der Fuhrer a liar? Clearly he is lying at the Murricon vs G6 issue where he sup. played?
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:09 pm

Colytic,
Only trolls get around bans. If Sicilian Hound decides to go that route that would be a terrible mistake for him to make. I strongly urge him to respect my ban and stay off my servers.

LHH

Colytic wrote:
ReflectionCoup wrote:he still plays on G6 and you know it Sir Haw Haw. So much for unbiased banning.

Is this true?
atomic oracle
level2
level2

Postby atomic oracle » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:06 am

He does not play on our servers.
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2

Postby ReflectionCoup » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:33 pm

atomic oracle wrote:He does not play on our servers.

Well, he does play: Sandor Clegane is his new nickname.

More info:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandor_Clegane
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:20 pm

Do you have any more proof than a Wikipedia article?
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:58 pm

ReflectionCoup wrote:
atomic oracle wrote:He does not play on our servers.

Well, he does play: Sandor Clegane is his new nickname.

More info:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandor_Clegane

Are you sure that's him? I saw this guy place wagon wheel navy and spread silos.

Return to “General”