Unofficial Defcon World League Ranking 2016

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Re: Unofficial Defcon World League Ranking 2016

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:56 am

You know what sucks about long games , playing great all game then losing in the last 2 seconds. Right MOR :roll:
Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Yeah, but your last battle with MOR was one of the best games ever (for specs).
Also a lost game can be funny sometimes.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:41 pm

I hate this game. And all of you.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:19 pm

About hate..you should have seen it yesterday, thought I hate mors bor, but mojo have increased level of hate by one level :mrgreen:

As for ranglist, think someone who used tricks/cheats in the game should be on probation and off the list for 5 years to reestablish trust.
Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:09 pm

Awesome west NA overkill. :lol:

Two years probation are enough, plus he has to live with the shame forever. :mrgreen:
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:20 pm

some people dont have shame (except mor) :mrgreen:
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:12 pm

I mean....imagine...

You look into your friends eyes(trough chat line) and you say to them : everything is ok, im all ok with you, I like to play with you, I love this game, i simply love it.

To found out that that man was cheating most of the time and saying all those lies to you?

Who normal can do this?

Laika I know you are student of the law, and that explains why you are scum of the Earth, but why have you decided to be scum of the Earth also in personal life?

Im doing this only to show this scum of the Earth, that is not normal to spit to someone in the face with history like that. And he spited into my face alot of time at this forum.

Is it normal for person like this to have moral verdicts toward others?Like Laika?

All moderator and all others powers should be removed from him.

Btw he banned me many times...
Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:01 am

Yeah, that is why i left the forum for around 2 years and stopped playing for 2 years and a half.
But Laika is still a moderator and i can accept this now. Also i voted for him again. And you are still playing with Laika.
Btw, i love you all! :P
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:04 am

FY,
Again I know your still building your list. So it will change over time. I was wondering if you have given a look at this http://group6.info/stats/bigstatstabletest ??

Kudayta needs to be on your ranking sir.

LHH
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:16 am

Have in mind group6 doesnt allow some of players, like FY, Blackbeard, me...and who know how many to play properly. We usually play sfcon and muricon, and sometimes elite dedicated with no recordings.

Problems are :
1. cant connect some servers
2. most of game im able to connect drops my connection, and when i try to rejoin i rejoin to half then it continues forever...

Conclusion is group6, at least for now, cannot be a measure of someones skill. I hope this connection issues will be solved in the future :(

Also have in mind Kudayta is a diplomacy rank player which means he is a low ranked player with no skill to do any 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 match. In fact has anyone see him played any? If so thats a very rare moment, probably 1% of all his games.

Tested him on his favorite asia vs russia setup, under false name I think, I admit I was drunk, really drunk, if needed Ill find a recording, he played really bad and lost.

IMO he should be ranked 30-50, plus I give him +1 for playing alot under different time than 90% of the pro?

Those are facts gentlemens.
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:28 am

Baton,
If you were really having connection issues you could have contacted me via pm instead of slamming G6 in public, to date I have had not one pm from you, FY or BlackBeard or for that matter any other player regarding connection issues. I think the problem with your Defcon client is your internet and not the servers. I looked on the big stat sheet you have played 252 games, one would think that if you really had issues, you would have at least had said something before now.

I don't think FY is measuring any players on one game, in fact I hope he is looking at a players entire tour,As for your kudayta comments you are just plain wrong. Though I am not very surprised by your remarks, a lot of you old guard players think that the sun rises and sets on you. I am here to tell you it does not. I for one am very happy to see many of the old guard prima donnas return from holiday, but must they really be so full of themselves? :)

LHH

Baton101 wrote:Have in mind group6 doesnt allow some of players, like FY, Blackbeard, me...and who know how many to play properly. We usually play sfcon and muricon, and sometimes elite dedicated with no recordings.

Problems are :
1. cant connect some servers
2. most of game im able to connect drops my connection, and when i try to rejoin i rejoin to half then it continues forever...

Conclusion is group6, at least for now, cannot be a measure of someones skill. I hope this connection issues will be solved in the future :(

Also have in mind Kudayta is a diplomacy rank player which means he is a low ranked player with no skill to do any 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 match. In fact has anyone see him played any? If so thats a very rare moment, probably 1% of all his games.

Tested him on his favorite asia vs russia setup, under false name I think, I admit I was drunk, really drunk, if needed Ill find a recording, he played really bad and lost.

IMO he should be ranked 30-50, plus I give him +1 for playing alot under different time than 90% of the pro?

Those are facts gentlemens.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:41 am

Kudayta a diplo player? Hahahahahahaha he is strictly 1v1 and 2v2.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:04 am

LHH was not my intention to show "bugs" in public for g6, after all didnt even know you are administrator of g6.

Blackbeard yesterday informed me his problems with g6 are solved, so I hope maybe they are solved with me also. Tried to join now all of them and was good. Only yet need to see if it will "kick" me in the middle of the game with hard possibility to rejoin. I keep you informed with data.

And yes, sun rises with us good morning all time for work! :mrgreen:
Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:13 am

LHH, it looks like kudayta isn`t active. Maybe he is using a new name? I would love to add him.

And yes, some players are still in trouble with G6 sometimes. And we all have no connection problems with other servers like sfcon and muricon.
Also yesterday in the first ladder game on G6 we all had connection trouble. Well, these problems can happen everywhere.
And hey, G6 servers and the G6 website is a great thing.
We are not slamming G6 in public! Everything is not meant evil.
I would also discuss sfcon or muricon problems in public to get the maximun input from many players to solve the issue.
TEPCO
level1
level1

Postby TEPCO » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:15 pm

6. TEPCO (Germany)
16. Endless (USA)

all is gd under 16 ^^.

the countries are cool informations.

Return to “General”