Cobra Christmas Challenge

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Christmas Commander
level1
level1

Re: Cobra Christmas Challenge

Postby Christmas Commander » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:37 pm

(MOR) there is nothing more to say you warned and you did exactly as was predicted as the game when we were in lobby the game evolved into a 2v2v2 I would have liked you had the decency to stick with it but this seems to be a component lacking in your psychology and personality, maybe it is a Moroccan thing I honestly don't know. I will send you a gift but not The Force Awakens one as I am afraid you don't deserve it. Also if I had chose to betray my partner I would have easily won but I stayed in the alliance to prove a point to you.

There is nothing to be proud of by betraying a CPU and we were suspicious that would happen exactly like it did at the start with all the BS with who was your creation Donut or whatever? I actually don't mind losing and enjoyed the warm up game with Lolita. What you don't seem to understand is I see this second game with you as a total waste of my valuable time on Christmas Eve. I honestly do not comprehend how you can be proud of your actions and this is one of the reasons I left Defcon all these yeas ago for BS like this where I actually feel my time is wasted because of these sort of antics instead of an actual decently and honourable played match.. All I wanted was a good 6 player FFA game and I got that in the warm-up and Lolita won.

I do not know if it is a French or a Morocan thing with your psychology but it is totally defective.

They will be getting the prize I am afraid and I will send you I am not sure a large badge with Time Waster on it, sound appropriate?

Send address Loli/Blackbeard by PM I will order it tonight for you probably get it when it comes back in stock.

Now I have to go and wrap presents and you stole a productive hour out of my day. Do you actually understand this yet MOR?

See you next Christmas.

Coby
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:54 pm

Blackbeard
level4
level4

Postby Blackbeard » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:28 pm

Lol don't worry about a prize for me. Maybe try again after Christmas, and only start the game if all players are recognisable? (don't know who donut was, but he/she was definitely a troll).
tllotpfkamvpe
level5
level5

Postby tllotpfkamvpe » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Last edited by tllotpfkamvpe on Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:38 pm

What do you know? Coby found out, like the rest of us, that MOR is a piece of shit.
Christmas Commander
level1
level1

Postby Christmas Commander » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:02 pm

Thinking the Christmas spirit might have brought some goodwill out of him but THE GREED is still strong with him! Such a letdown.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:30 pm

mor got his presents and shame on Cobra fake santa Commander :P
Christmas Commander
level1
level1

Postby Christmas Commander » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:50 pm

Happy New Year (MOR)lock! GOL! :mrgreen:

(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:01 am

Happy new year fake Cobra :P

MAXtheMASTER
level2
level2

Postby MAXtheMASTER » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:19 pm

Ah, classic FFA backstabbing quibbles! The real Defcon is back.

A shame that I was away for the first 6P FFA challenge in ages, though...The last one I can remember is the infamous Ace Rimmer MAX/Abu-price tag challenge of 2012...

Return to “General”