Page 1 of 11

New Moderator Proposal

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:06 pm
by (MOR)
DTNC Vicious wrote:At the end of this we will have newly elected officials. If one of us is demoted, and two of us are staying the same/promoted whatever we can be left with just two people with power or we can elect a completely new mod also... Really up to you people


DTNC Vicious wrote:Kud is no longer a mod or on the forums at all.


The recent moderator election results were big drama even very clear. However, one moderator is going, lets begin the conversation to find a replacement.

In fact, as a community we are looking for someone who really want to help, we can trust and will bring a positive attitude to the table.


Image

Ps: I'm not privileged to post that kind of stuff, but ignore who I'm.

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:17 pm
by ReflectionCoup
(MOR) wrote:
DTNC Vicious wrote:At the end of this we will have newly elected officials. If one of us is demoted, and two of us are staying the same/promoted whatever we can be left with just two people with power or we can elect a completely new mod also... Really up to you people


DTNC Vicious wrote:Kud is no longer a mod or on the forums at all.


The recent moderator election results were big drama even very clear. However, one moderator is going, lets begin the conversation to find a replacement.

In fact, as a community we are looking for someone who really want to help, we can trust and will bring a positive attitude to the table.



Ps: I'm not privileged to post that kind of stuff, but ignore who I'm.


Maybe Zoro can volunteer, otherwise I would suggest Endless as the new super mod.

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:22 pm
by DTNC Vicious
I will orchestrate this part. Ty.

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:37 pm
by (MOR)
DTNC Vicious wrote:I will orchestrate this part. Ty.


If you don't fool us again as last elections..

You know your trustable status nothing like it was before

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:38 pm
by Zorotama
Obviously I think that Zoro and endy are unable to be a mod.

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:44 pm
by (MOR)
Here my proposal : Atomic Oracle, Colytic, F.Y., Lord_Haw_Haw and Trickser/Senator

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:57 pm
by ReflectionCoup
(MOR) wrote:Here my proposal : Atomic Oracle, Colytic, F.Y., Lord_Haw_Haw and Trickser/Senator


Replace one clique with another? No way. Mods should NOT run or be server admins. Also, the Group6 signature is to obvious, next thing you know they let Douchebag Sicilian Bastard back in the game (not Colyctic offcourse):

My vote goes for Endless, he is a wancker, a cunt, but gives players freedom and doesn't ban out of personal reasons ... (Except if you are Sicilian Asshole).

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:01 pm
by Rad Poison
(MOR) wrote:Here my proposal : Atomic Oracle, Colytic, F.Y., Lord_Haw_Haw and Trickser/Senator

If he wants to, I'd like to see Arstotzka on that list too.

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:03 pm
by DTNC Vicious
(MOR) wrote:
DTNC Vicious wrote:I will orchestrate this part. Ty.


If you don't fool us again as last elections..

You know your trustable status nothing like it was before



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL7PSlUuWPs

"he didn't do anything wrong..... because he's the hero the forum deserves but not the one it needs right now... so we will hunt him because he can take it...because he's not our hero.. he's a silent guardian.. a watchful protector"

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:25 pm
by (MOR)
Someone just sent me this funny coment :

****** wrote:Funny to see Vic jumping right in after he had 'no time at all' in the past 2 weeks to get the previous elections done.

The drama continues ;P

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:32 pm
by DTNC Vicious

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:04 am
by Zorotama
ReflectionCoup wrote:My vote goes for Endless, he is a wancker, a cunt, but gives players freedom and doesn't ban out of personal reasons ... (Except if you are Sicilian Asshole).


Lol, are you serious? He did all the efforts to let Baton banned and to justifie in every way kudayta in his stupid reasons, he accepted without any kind of protest the shamefull farce of the election, he never acted for an honest consultation...how can you trust him for an equal activity? What are you trying to do? Tell me..

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:14 am
by ReflectionCoup
Zorotama wrote:
ReflectionCoup wrote:My vote goes for Endless, he is a wancker, a cunt, but gives players freedom and doesn't ban out of personal reasons ... (Except if you are Sicilian Asshole).


Lol, are you serious? He did all the efforts to let Baton banned and to justifie in every way kudayta in his stupid reasons, he accepted without any kind of protest the shamefull farce of the election, he never acted for an honest consultation...how can you trust him for an equal activity? What are you trying to do? Tell me..


Ok, not Endless then, I'll volunteer as supermoderator, maybe even admin.

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:15 am
by DTNC Vicious
Or maybe rgreezy

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:22 am
by Endless
I've put a foe on Zoro, so I wont have to read his horrible attempts at insults because they are just annoying.

But I think with all of the drama of the last election, we either don't need a new mod, or the power at be (john I assume) needs to just hand select it.