New Moderator Proposal

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

User avatar
Colytic
level4
level4
Posts: 827
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Somewhere outside London

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Postby Colytic » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:14 pm

I am inclined to think we need another moderator. Unfortunately there don't seem to be many willing candidates.

Some people have suggested me, which is flattering. I'm not sure I deserve it, but if enough people like the idea I might help.
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Postby (MOR) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:19 pm

Colytic wrote:I am inclined to think we need another moderator. Unfortunately there don't seem to be many willing candidates.

Some people have suggested me, which is flattering. I'm not sure I deserve it, but if enough people like the idea I might help.


You have my vote and you are credible person. Also Greenwich Mean Time can help
User avatar
Laika
level5
level5
Posts: 1501
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm
Location: Moscow

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Postby Laika » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:24 pm

(MOR) wrote:
Laika_rus wrote:No, you are inconsistent, that's why I call you a hypocrite.


A forum mod should restrain himself purely, you cannot be that if you are taking part in the discussions and the bullying "my case"

That if you consider yourself as a mod..



I never used my mod rights as an argument. You are the one who does.
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Postby Endless » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:46 pm

Here's a campaign ad for me:

As your new moderator, I promise to lock this fucking thread immediately.

Thank you.
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Postby (MOR) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:39 am

Endless wrote:Here's a campaign ad for me:

As your new moderator, I promise to lock this fucking thread immediately.

Thank you.


The last Kudayta heir :lol:

And thank you, we are looking for a fully grown moderator.
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Postby ReflectionCoup » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:04 am

Endless wrote:Here's a campaign ad for me:

As your new moderator, I promise to lock this fucking thread immediately.

Thank you.


Hear, hear, my vote goes to Endless
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Postby (MOR) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:12 am

Update

Image
User avatar
Zorotama
level5
level5
Posts: 1508
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:03 am
Location: 64x80

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Postby Zorotama » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:16 am

@laika

You can call me idiot if you like, but I'm not dishonest.
My idea about you and kudayta as mods is not recent, and I voted to demoted both..I never hide my convinctions. About vic..He was a big delusion for the way he managed the election and comunicated with us: the worst kind of low politician.
I'm not talking about mistakes, I'm talking about the way you all are clinging to your position and all the rest is only an instrument to mantain your ridicolous position. I'm saying you to go away? No! I'm only saying that it would be good to have also a third mod in which we can have trust, a guy that likes to do the right things (and you all patently don't care about them).

Call me idiot, but I'm honest and I'm saying a basic true!

When I said that I would prefer endless to you, I mean that at least he doesn't hide his real nature. But he isn't balanced neither a warranty for the comunity. He's too partial, racist and arrogant..he supported the abuse of power and surely he would abuse it. He would be a sign of conflict instead of a free voice beyond the parts. That's why I'll never support him. But I repeat..he is at least worth of my insults, while you and vic are hiden in your termitarium. The cheater and the lier.

Shut up dishonest guy.
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Postby ReflectionCoup » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:20 am

Zorotama wrote:@laika

You can call me idiot if you like, but I'm not dishonest.
My idea about you and kudayta as mods is not recent, and I voted to demoted both..I never hide my convinctions. About vic..He was a big delusion for the way he managed the election and comunicated with us: the worst kind of low politician.
I'm not talking about mistakes, I'm talking about the way you all are clinging to your position and all the rest is only an instrument to mantain your ridicolous position. I'm saying you to go away? No! I'm only saying that it would be good to have also a third mod in which we can have trust, a guy that likes to do the right things (and you all patently don't care about them).

Call me idiot, but I'm honest and I'm saying a basic true!

When I said that I would prefer endless to you, I mean that at least he doesn't hide his real nature. But he isn't balanced neither a warranty for the comunity. He's too partial, racist and arrogant..he supported the abuse of power and surely he would abuse it. He would be a sign of conflict instead of a free voice beyond the parts. That's why I'll never support him. But I repeat..he is at least worth of my insults, while you and vic are hiden in your termitarium. The cheater and the lier.

Shut up dishonest guy.


So your vote goes to Endless ... 3 "cards" for Endless ...
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Postby ReflectionCoup » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:21 am

(MOR) wrote:Update

Image


Eh Mor, do you always cast multiple votes?
Last edited by ReflectionCoup on Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Zorotama
level5
level5
Posts: 1508
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:03 am
Location: 64x80

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Postby Zorotama » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:25 am

ReflectionCoup wrote:So your vote goes to Endless ... 3 "cards" for Endless ...


Only endless and a fake endless can vote for endless. Or maybe a fake kudayta. Who are you?

Anyway NO! No more dickheads as mod!
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Postby (MOR) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:30 am

ReflectionCoup wrote:
Eh Mor, do you always bring out multiple votes?


Yes, it's only for the initiation.. Soon someone will retire and it will be more clear.
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Postby ReflectionCoup » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:36 am

Zorotama wrote:
ReflectionCoup wrote:So your vote goes to Endless ... 3 "cards" for Endless ...


Only endless and a fake endless can vote for endless. Or maybe a fake kudayta. Who are you?

Anyway NO! No more dickheads as mod!


That IS a really retarded statement. No i'm not Endless and most definetly not Kud, that fucking asshole. Believe me, I hated his guts ...
User avatar
Zorotama
level5
level5
Posts: 1508
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:03 am
Location: 64x80

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Postby Zorotama » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:41 am

Oh oh ok..I didn't want offend you.

But I understand..if someone calls me endless I would upset too.

Sorry
User avatar
Laika
level5
level5
Posts: 1501
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm
Location: Moscow

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Postby Laika » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 am

@Zoro, you tell me I'm dishonest and trying to censor you, yeah, there's the cheating thing but I doubt that's the only cause, and I'm not sure what else is there to it with you. And you are not willing to enunciate it. That's why I'm saying you're dishonest, maybe you're not, but from where I stand I have enough reasons to call you that.

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests