New Moderator Proposal

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Zorotama
level5
level5

Re: New Moderator Proposal

Postby Zorotama » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:36 pm

Last edited by Zorotama on Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:59 pm

Evacuate this thread. There was a derailment.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:29 pm

Last edited by Zorotama on Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:03 pm

Last edited by Zorotama on Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2

Postby ReflectionCoup » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:07 pm

Zorotama wrote:You right, this was the guy that accused us to derail the threads.

deleted on request of Zorotama

The fucking communists, communisme worked very well! Know your history, Mussolini was the worst part of your history ...
Last edited by ReflectionCoup on Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2

Postby ReflectionCoup » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:09 pm

Endless wrote:Evacuate this thread. There was a derailment.

Can you give examples of this derailment, I can only read normal defcon bullshit!
Last edited by ReflectionCoup on Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:38 am

ReflectionCoup wrote:
Endless wrote:Evacuate this thread. There was a derailment.

Can you give examples of this derailment, I can only read normal defcon bullshit!

He's doing some propaganda..and he's doing good.

Edit: Thanks for the removal RC.
Edit2: what you mean with "communism worked very well"? Because I never seen communism in the history, for now is only an idea of transformation for the future. Obviously the sovietic experience was not communism, and the confusion and the falsification about it was/is an intruments against the communistic istances in the west and in the east side too.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:49 am

Zorotama wrote:Obviously the sovietic experience was not communism...

Obviously, eh? Are you familiar with the "No true Scotsman" fallacy?

xander
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:55 am

xander wrote:Obviously, eh? Are you familiar with the "No true Scotsman" fallacy?

xander

Do you only comment when you see a logical fallacy?
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:42 am

xander wrote:

xander

Honestly I don't think my sentence falls in this fallacy. Not because I pretend that only a "perfect comunism" can be called properly communism (Marx:"communism is for us not a state of affairs which is to be established, an ideal to which reality will have to adjust itself. We call communism the real movement which abolishes the present state of things") but because the eastern europe experience was an imperialistic experience, because the central marxian idea of the abolition of the private property of the means of production was never followed (simply the capitalist was the state..as Engels said "the state is the ideal collective capitalist"), because the condition of human labour was formally the same as in the capitalistic society (to sell workforce to obtain a salary lower than the richness producted, that is the profit of the capitalistic state), and pratically worst (less rights, more hours, harder labor condition).
You can read also in an easy introduction to marx (although I was sure that in USA marx was already studied by the youngs beyond the simulacre of it, although I was sure that a clever and logic man like you already knew that) that his goal is the end of the alienation of humans, first of all in their social relations, the end of the work for profit (my english suck), and finally the end of the money and the end of the state. The way is the collectivization of the means of production (not the end of the private property..house, car, clothes and so on).
This idea was and is a sort of "specter" for the wealthy..and the most valuable way to fight it is to teach you lies, to impede a right consciousness of that. And in russia in '24 won the counterrevolution that developed, with the violence and the exploitation, a medieval nation to a big imperialistic power.

How can you consider the USSR the incarnation of a theory about the end of the human exploitation? It was not only an imperfect attempt, it was the voluntary negation of the communism (as Trotskij said..It's stalinism, it's anti-communism). Why you can laugh when Pinochet said that in Chile there was a democracy but you can't understand that in Russia, for example, there was a state capitalism (at least since the Lenin's death).
You don't fail in logic but your logic doesn't seem a good instrument to recognize the reality. Or simply you don't know marx.
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2

Postby ReflectionCoup » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:49 am

Totally Off-Topic mate ... stick to the game.

Zorotama wrote:
xander wrote:

xander

Honestly I don't think my sentence falls in this fallacy. Not because I pretend that only a "perfect comunism" can be called properly communism (Marx:"communism is for us not a state of affairs which is to be established, an ideal to which reality will have to adjust itself. We call communism the real movement which abolishes the present state of things") but because the eastern europe experience was an imperialistic experience, because the central marxian idea of the abolition of the private property of the means of production was never followed (simply the capitalist was the state..as Engels said "the state is the ideal collective capitalist"), because the condition of human labour was formally the same as in the capitalistic society (to sell workforce to obtain a salary lower than the richness producted, that is the profit of the capitalistic state), and pratically worst (less rights, more hours, harder labor condition).
You can read also in an easy introduction to marx (although I was sure that in USA marx was already studied by the youngs beyond the simulacre of it, although I was sure that a clever and logic man like you already knows that) that his goal is the end of the alienation of humans, first of all in their social relations, the end of the work for profit (my english suck), and finally the end of the money and the end of the state. The way is the collectivization of the means of production (not the end of the private property..house, car, clothes and so on).
This idea was and is a sort of "specter" for the wealthy..and the most valuable way to fight it is to teach you lies, to impede a right consciousness of that. And in russia in '24 won the counterrevolution that developed, with the violence and the exploitation, a medieval nation to a big imperialistic power.

Totally Off-Topic mate ... stick to the game.

How can you consider the USSR the incarnation of a theory about the end of the human exploitation? It was not only an imperfect attempt, it was the voluntary negation of the communism (as Trotskij said..It's stalinism, it's anti-communism). Why you can laugh when Pinochet said that in Chile there was a democracy but you can't understand that in Russia, for example, there was a state capitalism (at least since the Lenin's death).
You don't fail in logic but your logic doesn't seem a good instrument to recognize the reality. Or simply you don't know marx.
Last edited by ReflectionCoup on Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:49 am

Zorotama wrote:
xander wrote:

xander

You can read also in an easy introduction to marx (although I was sure that in USA marx was already studied by the youngs beyond the simulacre of it, although I was sure that a clever and logic man like you already knew that) that his goal is the end of the alienation of humans, first of all in their social relations, the end of the work for profit (my english suck), and finally the end of the money and the end of the state. The way is the collectivization of the means of production (not the end of the private property..house, car, clothes and so on).

tl:dr
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:55 am

lol, I hope at least xander will read it.
Christmas Commander
level1
level1

Postby Christmas Commander » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:44 am

Personally I swore never to me a MOD on a forum ever it is a thankless task...however I think I would be an exceptional one. I am afraid I cannot devote enough time to this role at this stage of my life.

Also I would be like Al Pacino from Michael Mann's Heat in my attitude with MOR playing the sociopath Robert Di Nero! 8)

Who is Val Kilmer then?

Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:04 am

I'm Jon Voight

Return to “General”