Back after years, WTF happened????

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

ReflectionCoup
level2
level2
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Back after years, WTF happened????

Postby ReflectionCoup » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:26 pm

Hi all,

After being away for years, I find this??? The DC community looks like Syria for crying out loud!

Sicilian Hound exposed as a borderline fraud? Kuddy exposed as a power hungry dictator? A community totally ripped apart, AKE servers gone (the best servers ever next to SFCON).

What to do, will there be a new Messiah?

Regards,

ReflectionCoup
User avatar
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:31 am
Location: Memphis, TN
Contact:

Re: Back after years, WTF happened????

Postby UNITEDAIR » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:06 am

No. A ship of fools we are, going down with the sluggish sinking of Defcon.
User avatar
General Ivan
level2
level2
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:58 pm
Location: A Hovel in Staffordshire

Re: Back after years, WTF happened????

Postby General Ivan » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:45 am

ReflectionCoup wrote:Hi all,

After being away for years, I find this??? The DC community looks like Syria for crying out loud!

Sicilian Hound exposed as a borderline fraud? Kuddy exposed as a power hungry dictator? A community totally ripped apart, AKE servers gone (the best servers ever next to SFCON).

What to do, will there be a new Messiah?

Regards,

ReflectionCoup


Here. Take a seat and have some popcorn and whatever beverage of your choice. Just remember to not throw food/try to breed with the drama happening here.

Enjoy.
User avatar
Rad Poison
level2
level2
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:56 am

Re: Back after years, WTF happened????

Postby Rad Poison » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:37 am

UNITEDAIR wrote:No. A ship of fools we are, going down with the sluggish sinking of Defcon.

Image
User avatar
Christmas Commander
level1
level1
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:35 am

Re: Back after years, WTF happened????

Postby Christmas Commander » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:09 am

ReflectionCoup wrote:
What to do, will there be a new Messiah?

ReflectionCoup


I have just risen from the dead actually so why not! :D
User avatar
Cobra Commander
level4
level4
Posts: 925
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:30 pm
Location: Santiago

Re: Back after years, WTF happened????

Postby Cobra Commander » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:09 pm

I want a status report on these players...

Ace Rimmer
Countersmurf
Nightwatch
TarrasQ
rus_mike
Bert
Razor
Senator
Hi there
Caligulia
TarrasQ

Anyone major I have forgotten

Oh yes MVPE and Rhinehart plus Arboc Rednammoc
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Re: Back after years, WTF happened????

Postby ReflectionCoup » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:51 pm

You forgot the fags Conflict Europe and Sicilian Hound.

Cobra Commander wrote:I want a status report on these players...

Ace Rimmer
Countersmurf
Nightwatch
TarrasQ
rus_mike
Bert
Razor
Senator
Hi there
Caligulia
TarrasQ

Anyone major I have forgotten


Oh yes MVPE and Rhinehart plus Arboc Rednammoc
Noryb
level2
level2
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: (UTC -8)

Re: Back after years, WTF happened????

Postby Noryb » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:49 am

UNITEDAIR wrote:No. A ship of fools we are, going down with the sluggish sinking of Defcon.


Defcon hasn't really been sinking. Things have been pretty steady for years now. As far as I can tell anyway.
User avatar
xander
level5
level5
Posts: 16869
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Highland, CA, USA
Contact:

Re: Back after years, WTF happened????

Postby xander » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:03 pm

Man, I miss Ace and Bert. :(

xander
MachK
level1
level1
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:45 am
Location: Atlanta, USA

Re: Back after years, WTF happened????

Postby MachK » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:34 pm

ReflectionCoup wrote:You forgot the fags Conflict Europe and Sicilian Hound.

Cobra Commander wrote:I want a status report on these players...

Ace Rimmer
Countersmurf
Nightwatch
TarrasQ
rus_mike
Bert
Razor
Senator
Hi there
Caligulia
TarrasQ

Anyone major I have forgotten


Oh yes MVPE and Rhinehart plus Arboc Rednammoc


I know CE was a troll but Sicilian Hound? I thought he was as legit as they came - a skilled and good manner player, too. What happened?
User avatar
Laika
level5
level5
Posts: 1500
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm
Location: Moscow

Re: Back after years, WTF happened????

Postby Laika » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:49 pm

MachK
level1
level1
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:45 am
Location: Atlanta, USA

Re: Back after years, WTF happened????

Postby MachK » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:16 pm

Laika wrote:http://forums.introversion.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=53771&start=30#p591986


That's a heck of a lot of drama for such a small community. Sheesh. Cocaine is a hell of a drug. :shock:
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Re: Back after years, WTF happened????

Postby ReflectionCoup » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:14 pm

MachK wrote:
Laika wrote:http://forums.introversion.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=53771&start=30#p591986


That's a heck of a lot of drama for such a small community. Sheesh. Cocaine is a hell of a drug. :shock:


CE, who is CE? Wasn't CE an alias Sicilian the little lick dog? No Sicilian is bi-polar, he can't help it he turned into a power hungry cunt.
MachK
level1
level1
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:45 am
Location: Atlanta, USA

Re: Back after years, WTF happened????

Postby MachK » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:43 pm

I never realized they were the same person. Shows how much I paid attention to the community. I only really cared about the game. Honestly, I'd play with Sicilian Hound again if I bumped into him online, as with any player, so long as that player didn't cheat or quit. I am pretty detached from the intrigue and conspiracies that keep the servers and forums chugging along. I'm sure that takes a lot of effort and there are heroes behind the scenes. Anyway, I'm just the simple player who enjoys the game. If Defcon were a town, then I'm happily walking on the sidewalk, giving an occasional nod to the mods because I haven't been stabbed or mugged.
User avatar
Laika
level5
level5
Posts: 1500
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm
Location: Moscow

Re: Back after years, WTF happened????

Postby Laika » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:28 am

CE was some kid with NATO parents (?). He isn't Sicilian.

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests