**Election Results**

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Endless
level5
level5

Re: **Election Results**

Postby Endless » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:24 am

Zorotama wrote:For your joy I will not participate anymore to this forum.

You (mods and admins) are only a clan of idiots and noobs. And there is no therapy for both.

Addio

Please, please, please let this be true. Maybe our imperfect forum start to get out from your shadow of negativity.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:25 am

Son of a bitch, your value is zero.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:03 pm

Zorotama wrote:For your joy I will not participate anymore to this forum.

You (mods and admins) are only a clan of idiots and noobs. And there is no therapy for both.

Addio

So since you are still replying, you are now a liar.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:45 pm

I'm not lying, your mama is really a whore. She shaked some brown spunk in her putrid eggs to make an idiot like you.

Play with your little gun, bastard.
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:48 pm

Calm down Zorotama.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:58 pm

Too intense words? Do not be afraid..they are only words for a son of a bitch. Sleep softly..

@vic: WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER TO MOR'S QUESTION? THE RESULT IS A TIE ONLY IF KUDAYTA VOTED!!

COME ON, WE WANT A NEW HAT TRICK!! A NEW DEUS EX MACHINA FROM YOUR CONDOMHAT!!
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2

Postby ReflectionCoup » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:46 am

Zorotama wrote:I'm not lying, your mama is really a whore. She shaked some brown spunk in her putrid eggs to make an idiot like you.

Is Endless mother a hot milf/whore? And how much? Pics?
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:16 am

]
Zorotama wrote:Son of a bitch, your value is zero.

Zorotama wrote:I'm not lying, your mama is really a whore. She shaked some brown spunk in her putrid eggs to make an idiot like you.

Zorotama wrote:Too intense words? Do not be afraid..they are only words for a son of a bitch. Sleep softly..

@vic: WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER TO MOR'S QUESTION? THE RESULT IS A TIE ONLY IF KUDAYTA VOTED!!

Since he is basically asking for a ban, is anyone opposed to it? I mean he kind of has gone too far.
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2

Postby ReflectionCoup » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:24 am

Endless wrote:]
Zorotama wrote:Son of a bitch, your value is zero.

Zorotama wrote:Too intense words? Do not be afraid..they are only words for a son of a bitch. Sleep softly..

Since he is basically asking for a ban, is anyone opposed to it? I mean he kind of has gone too far.

Brown Spunk is nasty!
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:32 am

Flame him back, can't ban for words anymore. That didn't work so well the first time.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:42 am

DTNC Vicious wrote:Flame him back, can't ban for words anymore. That didn't work so well the first time.

I would, but I don't talk shit about anyone's mother. And I like to think of myself above this douchebag who thinks his opinion matters. I mean, when was the last time this European thunder cunt actually played a game let alone win one? He sucks at delivering insults anyways. If I were going to insult him, I'd talk about how I gave him a $0 tip at his restaurant he works at because he has jacked up teeth and he smells like horse shit (literally) and he has track marks up and down his arms from where he shoots up all of the time.

But I'm above all of that.

to quote Kudayta... When you come at the king, you best not miss.
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2

Postby ReflectionCoup » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:43 am

Endless wrote:
DTNC Vicious wrote:Flame him back, can't ban for words anymore. That didn't work so well the first time.

I would, but I don't talk shit about anyone's mother. And I like to think of myself above this douchebag who thinks his opinion matters. I mean, when was the last time this European thunder cunt actually played a game let alone win one? He sucks at delivering insults anyways. If I were going to insult him, I'd talk about how I gave him a $0 tip at his restaurant he works at because he has jacked up teeth and he smells like horse shit (literally) and he has track marks up and down his arms from where he shoots up all of the time.

But I'm above all of that.

to quote Kudayta... When you come at the king, you best not miss.

We are glad you are above that ... doesn't he smell like cunt (fish)?
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:58 am

ReflectionCoup wrote:
We are glad you are above that ... doesn't he smell like cunt (fish)?

Now that you mention it... He did have like a pussy-gangrene smell.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:25 am

Man without honor, mediocre player, ignorant guy, professional only in cowardice, really you think to offend me? You are even unable to be effective with your language, monolingual idiot...I see the same unlucky child in your stupid attempt to react.
You are a sort of kapo, ever claiming the action of the authority, but never honest to contest it when it's patently wrong. Authority without justice, because you are an unessential guy. You are nothing. But do you fuck sometimes or you only play strangely with your beretta?

I'm not insulting you, I'm saying heavily what you are. You can't beat that, son of a bitch.

@VIC...ABOUT YOUR CONDOMHAT? I DON'T FORGET THAT YOU'RE STILL LYING!
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2

Postby ReflectionCoup » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:02 pm

Zorotama wrote:Man without honor, mediocre player, ignorant guy, professional only in cowardice, really you think to offend me? You are even unable to be effective with your language, monolingual idiot...I see the same unlucky child in your stupid attempt to react.
You are a sort of kapo, ever claiming the action of the authority, but never honest to contest it when it's patently wrong. Authority without justice, because you are an unessential guy. You are nothing. But do you fuck sometimes or you only play strangely with your beretta?

I'm not insulting you, I'm saying heavily what you are. You can't beat that, son of a bitch.

@VIC...ABOUT YOUR CONDOMHAT? I DON'T FORGET THAT YOU'RE STILL LYING!

The saga continues, only on this shitforum can shit storms rage for a long long time.

Return to “General”