**Election Results**

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

**Election Results**

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:21 pm

I'm sure most of you can see Kud is still a mod. He has been demoted to just simple mod rights, meaning he cannot ban anymore, lock threads or anything like that. Laika still says he has the same rights as before but John said he's suppose to have Kud's new rights also but I guess John did not do that part right. You guys might be wondering why Kud is still even a mod at all...well let me explain. There was no backroom deals, there was just the mod votes we decided to keep private. This was a collective decision because it would of just caused more drama if everyone knew our votes, and then questioned our decisions. I know some won't be happy that Kud still has any power at all....but it is what it is now sorry. He has much lesser rights though, and everyone who was banned is un-banned so the situation is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future. Regarding voter eligibility here was Johns PM on that " I the votes should stand, since I don't think it was made clear at the beginning whether there would be any issue with recently joined forum accounts. I think it's too late to discard them as dubious after the election has completed. Next time, we might make it a rule that no accounts joined after the date of the election announcement will be eligible to vote.

Another thing that should ideally be decided before the next election if needed is how the votes will affect the result. For example if a candidate receives a combination of demote, promote and stays the same rank votes, how exactly should this affect the result?

Some things to discuss, amongst the mod team:

- Should there be regular elections? Or under what circumstances should an election be held?
- A moderator's charter. A sticky post somewhere from the moderators to describe what they are generally about and what sort of rules they are planning to enforce. I know there are already the forum rules that everybody agrees to when they sign up, but this is more along the lines of what the moderators personally care about.
"

We can obviously discuss as a community the part about "regular elections" etc...

These are final decisions for right now , so any flaming against this decision will be futile. Overall, I think the results are good... there will be no more abuse of powers by anyone and everyone is unbanned so everyone put a fucking happy face on, you annoying motherfuckers. :) :)

This whole process has stressed me out greatly, and I've spent much time out of my real life making sure everyones questions were answered on steam or on here all for a shitty dying forum and game soooo id just like everyone to know that. So if the forum can go back to normal now that'd be great thanks...

If anyone has any further questions or concerns stick it up your ass for now **I need a drink or 10**
(MOR)
level5
level5

Re: Update

Postby (MOR) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:06 pm

Update about what ?
Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:25 pm

No moderators anymore! :P
We should better stop to post here or we have the next locked thread here! :shock:
Too many threads are still locked. WTF? This will cause more needless locked threads.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:09 am

If anyone thinks I'm part of some conspiracy to have Kud stay as Mod please PM me so i can show you screenshots of me and John's conversation. Kind of getting sick of the lynch mob tactics by the "majority" who acts like any decisions is not good enough for them. I will not let my reputation as mod on here be slandered by some dumbass opinions out there. I don't see people volunteering to be mod over the years or even wanting the position but everyone can dish out the scrutiny, well maybe if u want to fix whatever problem you think there was/is then maybe you should volunteer to be a mod....but oh wait that would actually require some of you to be active..which most of you aren't. Also instead of going behind my back and trying to come up with some bullshit conspiracy, message me like a real man..thanks.

Remember if it wasn't for me Zoro and Baton would still be banned.
Legendary1
level1
level1

Re: *****Update****

Postby Legendary1 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:37 am

:( *puts down pitchfork*
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:06 am

DTNC Vicious wrote:If anyone thinks I'm part of some conspiracy to have Kud stay as Mod please PM me so i can show you screenshots of me and John's conversation. Kind of getting sick of the lynch mob tactics by the "majority" who acts like any decisions is not good enough for them. I will not let my reputation as mod on here be slandered by some dumbass opinions out there. I don't see people volunteering to be mod over the years or even wanting the position but everyone can dish out the scrutiny, well maybe if u want to fix whatever problem you think there was/is then maybe you should volunteer to be a mod....but oh wait that would actually require some of you to be active..which most of you aren't. Also instead of going behind my back and trying to come up with some bullshit conspiracy, message me like a real man..thanks.

Remember if it wasn't for me Zoro and Baton would still be banned.

Update the elections before.. That if you can count them!
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:24 am

I volunteer to be mod. I'll be thorough, just, unbiased, and efficient. Just like the next U.S. president Mr. Trump. 8)
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:33 am

Seems like you can't count it correctly and you shipped wrong results to John !

Here the right results. I will let you judge by yourself

Remains Same Rank: tllotpfkamvpe, Endless, zTangyMarshmallows, lacrosse1991, roflamingo, UNITEDAIR, slowriot, marct182
*Kappa_Appa, Toomaus_Zeel, Owenage, Bubba_Tea77, Assault_Piggie95, PureXlinsanity, -sof2COOFIE-, Sgt_DeezNugs, FlakMaster_Steel

Demoted: Lord_Haw_Haw, Colytic, (MOR), Forever Young, atomic oracle, Ärstotzka, Zorotama, Eral, trickser, ibizi, Yellow Cake, LadySnowhitepink, henner, beni!, Rad Poison, R3D, oldbull, MAXtheMASTER
*DizzeeRascal, redattack

*Newcomers
atomic oracle
level2
level2

Postby atomic oracle » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:12 am

I have asked to be a moderater in the past without success.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:20 am

atomic oracle wrote:I have asked to be a moderater in the past without success.

We should have Anonymous diplo battles to determine who the next mod is.
Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:29 am

(MOR) wrote:Seems like you can't count it correctly and you shipped wrong results to John !

Remains Same Rank: tllotpfkamvpe, Endless, zTangyMarshmallows, lacrosse1991, roflamingo, UNITEDAIR, slowriot, marct182
*Kappa_Appa, Toomaus_Zeel, Owenage, Bubba_Tea77, Assault_Piggie95, PureXlinsanity, -sof2COOFIE-, Sgt_DeezNugs, FlakMaster_Steel

Demoted: Lord_Haw_Haw, Colytic, (MOR), Forever Young, atomic oracle, Ärstotzka, Zorotama, Eral, trickser, ibizi, Yellow Cake, LadySnowhitepink, henner, beni!, Rad Poison, R3D, oldbull, MAXtheMASTER
*DizzeeRascal, redattack

*Newcomers

Looks like the election was a joke!
I don`t want to be here anymore again. That sucks! :?
Rad Poison
level2
level2

Postby Rad Poison » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:00 pm

(MOR) wrote:Seems like you can't count it correctly and you shipped wrong results to John !

*DizzeeRascal, redattack

*Newcomers

Thanks for your time and effort.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:57 pm

I carefully checked the election thread. MOR's results are 100% correct:

• Vicious' official results only list 18 votes to remove kudayta - but two new accounts also voted for his removal.
  • The official results state that nine old accounts voted for kudayta - actually only eight did so.
  • The official results state that eleven new accounts voted to retain kudayta; in fact it was thirteen but four had their votes discounted by kudayta himself (fwranky34, Walter S. Sabo, Reliblese, and Anderfarom). As such, nine votes stand.

The final tally, including new accounts, is 20:17 to remove kudayta (excluding new accounts, it is 18:8).

In light of this, I think John should be updated on the proper results.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:23 pm

DTNC Vicious wrote:Remember if it wasn't for me Zoro and Baton would still be banned.

Ohh..thank you so much vic!

In fact I was banned because I was been very offensive...saying to "let kudayta to wank his little power".

Come on, stop to say idiocies vic, it was a ridicolous ban from a ridicolous mod, and what you did is the minimum for a rational man.

Please, if you need to incense your name and your actions don't use my name for that. Thanks.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:59 pm

Considering the minimal amount of options I had, a nice "ty" was all I was looking for Zoro like Baton gave me.

I thought we were all about saying whatever we want now, so I can't use your name ? Very hypocritical of the whole "movement" don't ya think ?

Yes, nice excel pie chart. John already knows.

Return to “General”