Re: **Election Results**

Postby DTNC Vicious » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:47 am

updated first post.
Legendary1
level1
level1

Postby Legendary1 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:40 pm

He has been demoted to just simple mod rights, meaning he cannot ban anymore, lock threads or anything like that.

So he is a mod with the same rights as a regular user? wtf

Laika got demoted because 4 people are still salty he cheated 4 years ago

Fixed that for you.

but John messed it up

:lol:

There was no backroom deals, there was just the mod votes we decided to keep private.

There were no backroom deals, but there were backroom deals. Got it.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:27 pm

DTNC Vicious wrote:Alright Boys & Girls..... It's time for an election off all forum officials including myself. In light of recent events, I have been given marching orders by John to let him know who will be demoted/ promoted. The reason I included myself in this election is to make it fair, if the people want me to stay as Admin overseer I will if not then I'm ok with that. The fate of Laika and Kud will also be decided. At the end of this we will have newly elected officials. If one of us is demoted, and two of us are staying the same/promoted whatever we can be left with just two people with power or we can elect a completely new mod also... Really up to you people

DTNC Vicious wrote:...there was just the mod votes we decided to keep private. This was a collective decision because it would of just caused more drama if everyone knew our votes, and then questioned our decisions...

Btw, my coment is an image, so you can't edit it..
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:05 pm

DTNC Vicious wrote:updated first post.

Okay, alright. And thanks for steering it also.

Just one thing: The election was unnecessary and rather counterproductive. There was a specific issue which concerned a large group of forum users. There have been good arguments about it. The election made clear the large group is actually the majority, but that hardly matters as a problem might exist even if the majority does not recognize it. The election generalized what the group was asking for in a way to find a general answer, but a specific solution was needed. The general way the election asked us to decide made it unclear what the original problem was and introduced a lot of side problems (that's drama, don't abuse the term to sweep actual conflicts under the carpet).IMHO
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:59 pm

Hahahaha...so you were toghether when kud was wanking his little power! Idiots.

Now ban my dick, asshole..

Shame!

John and the chickelettes (Vic is the redhead)
ReflectionCoup
level2
level2

Postby ReflectionCoup » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:27 pm

Zorotama wrote:Hahahaha...so you were toghether when kud was wanking his little power! Idiots.

Now ban my dick, asshole..

Shame!

John and the chickelettes (Vic is the redhead)

Is anyone surprised??? I believe it's simple, most people want Kud gone as a mod, that's it. All the other is causing drama and innuendo.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:32 pm

They are men without honour. They lied since the start of this freakshow. I would have accepted any democratic result..but this is a golpe, a shitty page for this shitty forum, administrated by shitty mods and admins.
Last edited by Zorotama on Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:32 pm

this thread

Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:56 pm

For your joy I will not participate anymore to this forum.

You (mods and admins) are only a clan of idiots and noobs. And there is no therapy for both.

Addio
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:23 pm

Zoro , you would of think I just killed your family member or something, grow up ...as someone I have known for years you dissapoint me with that language. I'm better than that so I won't reply with similar words . Also, me and Laika could of voted to have could gone and he would of been totally without any rights then but since we didn't that's why the butthurt. You can blame John for giving me no info about eligibility of voters also, so the "other" votes he counted.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:39 pm

Shut up, you lied since the start. You never been transparent, neither when I asked you not to be ambigous.
The fact is that you (mods and admins) voluntarily despise the clear and patent opinion of the majority. And you tryed all the ways to do that acting like defenders of the rules. You want that we accept a sort of legitimacy for this shameful staging.

Fuck you unbelievable colander full of shit.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:44 pm

Do I need to write it out in Itallian so it can get through your thick head Zoro? I.wasnt.the.one.who.decided.to.have.the.votes.count. I guess John's PMs don't count as transparency? What the fuck are you on about
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:49 pm

Fuck you, I don't believe it. This is unfair, you know it and you are accepting it...the rest is the smell of your ass.

I write it again in english...FUCK YOU
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:51 pm

Don't believe what? How about I make John get his ass on here and comment and make you look like and even bigger fool? Ok.
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:03 pm

Yes,I would like Johns explanation why he let phantom accounts vote in a defcon moderator election. I was told that the Phantom accounts created were kudayta's gta v friends? Is that true? What do gta v players have to do with a defcon introversion forum.

LHH

DTNC Vicious wrote:Don't believe what? How about I make John get his ass on here and comment and make you look like and even bigger fool? Ok.

Return to “General”