Mass shootings

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

zTangyMarshmallows
level0

Re: Mass shootings

Postby zTangyMarshmallows » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:13 pm

No Religion = No Crusades, No Holocaust, No 9/11, No conflicts in Middle East, No ISIS, No Al Qaeda
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:42 pm

Holocaust doesnt fit in the 'caused by religion' list. The connextion is to simple anyway and can't explain reality.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:55 pm

trickser wrote:Holocaust doesnt fit in the 'caused by religion' list. The connextion is to simple anyway and can't explain reality.

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. ...Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. ...

- Adolf Hitler, speech on April 12, 1922

The fact that the Curia is now making its peace with Fascism shows that the Vatican trusts the new political realities far more than did the former liberal democracy with which it could not come to terms. ...The fact that the Catholic Church has come to an agreement with Fascist Italy ...proves beyond doubt that the Fascist world of ideas is closer to Christianity than those of Jewish liberalism or even atheistic Marxism...

- Adolf Hitler in an article in the Völkischer Beobachter, February 29, 1929, on the new Lateran Treaty between Mussolini's fascist government and the Vatican

I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so.

- Adolf Hitler, to General Gerhard Engel, 1941

I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord’s work.

-Adolph Hitler, Speech, Reichstag, 1936

There's lots more like this from Hitler. He was definitely motivated by religion to commit those atrocities.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
― Steven Weinberg
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:13 pm

I am not buying the Hitler was a religious lunatic. The ideology was certainly based on an interpretation of biology, evolution. And since a group of victims of the holocaust shares the attribute of a common religion it taste like derision to declare holocaust a crime motivated by religion, like it was thier fault.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:23 pm

First of all thanks to Vicious for unbanning me. Was thinking not to post anything but whats the point if I have the right to write? If I dont have the right feel free to ban me again and delete this post and continue with us propaganda ideas.

Endless wrote:and above all else a free man

People have in mind that a starter of this topic works for the goverment. As an employee he cant talk against any thing that his goverment is doing.

Have in mind that he sometimes beat people on his work. If u dont believe ask him what he do...or ask me :mrgreen: I havent said what u do here in public Endless so dont be upset, nor will I.

Have in mind that all that shit we watch on the middle east was created by USA goverment. Toward everybody this is clear except people who live within borders of America. Why is that?Well simple, news. Have noticed also that this same policy is pushing into Europe also so we become less and less self thinkers as regular americans. Next thing we will create are big stomachs and small brains like americans. But I hope we will not since we have a long history in europe.

Did Hilary said that usa was creator of alqaida?I know she have.

Why did USA destroyed rich countries like Iraq?Libya?Syria?If they didnt bomb those countries living standard there would be good and law would be enforced. No terrorists would have a chance. We now have anarchy, and a last remaining free country who have zero debt toward anyone, Siria. Have in mind there have been civilisation and multiculture thousands of years while in the usa monkeys were still hanging on the trees.

Here comes as natural usa politics, who wanted to throw off Assad from the power function. But they dont know(since they dont have it in their own history and country) how morale and will to fight is integrated into those people minds. When you fight for the Good you fear nothing. When you are regular marine who is payed monthly, you will escape and leave your wounded if u sense that your life is in danger.

Good thing here is among many black news, is that a titan is awakened. Russia. Americans are only good in bombing countries who dont have rifles. But with Russia here....they are afraid. But not afraid enough. Why? Because modern man homo sapiens who evolved today learned with time how to read history, that history sometimes repeats, and that there is no joke with the russians. Why they behave different? Bad genetics?

About Obama...can you trust a man who say something before elections and do oposite after? Who can trust such a scumbag?

Have in mind one other member here in discussion is working directly for the state, and one other is military/or ex i dont know(grunt). So who to trust?

Use your instincts, use your brain. Dont trust news. Why hate anyone who is different? Why hate islam?

For the record I dont like they islamic way of living and I dont want them here in europe. My country fought Islam and fucking Turks for a 500 years. But deep inside I know this is wrong thinking and trying to correct myself.

Everyone is aware here that USA makes wars on global scale without authorisation of UN?I mean thats a fact.

Will we have ww3 tomorrow? I dont know. But USA is pushing it. Well people, you dont know Russians.

Did you know USA is showing power at China coast with their nuclear arsenal, ships and bombers?Is that normal?I think they are scared, looking future China/Russia alliance.

For the record I dont like russians(ask Laika :mrgreen: ) and i dont like overpopulated china people. But trying to correct myself against any illusions put into me by news and propaganda.

Thank you for reading was nice :mrgreen:

I bet this post will be deleted and my account banned again, but thats the way this community is? If so I dont wanna participate.

For the end. Endless and Kudayta are opening topics with us propaganda? When I say something im accused to be anti us propaganda? You cant fight logic. :oops:
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:13 pm

The rhetoric for either side is fine. No comments will be deleted or anything anymore. Just to touch on what you said though. You mentioned how the USA is pushing on China? We aren't the ones building military bases in the South China Sea or as China calls it "Second Persian Sea". Along with their numerous cyber attacks on the US government they have been the obvious instigators. Everything we have done is reactionary and warranted. On the Middle East... Well ok the USA hasn't helped matters, no ones helped matters there. Invading Iraq de-stabilized the region even more yes, then when Obama did a unilateral withdraw from Iraq it created a vacuum which ISIS filled. It's why I believe we are letting Bashar in Syria stay in power, because if he is taken out it will just create another vacuum in Sryia which will be filled by another worse group. Now with Russia "operating" in Syria and Turkey backing ISIS and bombing Kurds *who we support/but not fund good enough* it creates a cluster fuck. If it wasn't for Turkeys location they would not be in NATO anymore, they are slowly but surely moving towards be a completely hostile Islamic state I think, and are a bunch of douches.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:10 pm

Baton101 wrote:
People have in mind that a starter of this topic works for the goverment. As an employee he cant talk against any thing that his goverment is doing.

Have in mind that he sometimes beat people on his work. If u dont believe ask him what he do...or ask me :mrgreen: I havent said what u do here in public Endless so dont be upset, nor will I.

What. The. Fuck.
You have no idea what I do at my job. Just a FYI, the last fight I was in with a subject, I tore my Achilles, shattered my ankle, and broke my tibia. And I have spoken out against my federal government, several times on facebook.

Baton101 wrote:For the end. Endless and Kudayta are opening topics with us propaganda? When I say something im accused to be anti us propaganda? You cant fight logic. :oops:

This was not US propaganda. This was about ISIS invading the free world and killing innocent people. It is nothing more, nothing less.
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:24 pm

Zorotama wrote:
Endless wrote:As everyone pretty much knows, the free world is under attack. Whether it's Paris, the United States, or anywhere else, Christians are not safe. Isis is a very real threat to anybody, anywhere.

I however, am not afraid. As a Christian, an American, and above all else a free man, will fight these bastards til my last breath, in any way I can.

Who else is with me?

Honestly, what does religions have to do with Isis? Christians are not safe, you said..but neither muslims seem safe, if they are (as they are) the first and the most large victims of the Isis.

I think there are two levels of the problem. Isis is not a group of irrationals crazy men..It's a solid organizzation with money, with army and with experience. They learned how to fight in the desert, taking the control of the communication routes, appearing and disappearing from the ground, advancing and retreating many times, from their russian teachers; they are taking money and weapons from the friends of Usa (like saudi arabia, turkey, qatar).
The so called "civilized world" has also big responsabilities in the birth and growth of Daesh itself. The iraqi second war was started with the big lie of the Saddam's weapons of mass destruction (recently Tony Blair, ex prime minister of UK, gave his apology for that lie...incredible!!) but paradoxically the americans used them (think to the white phosphorus on Fallujah, for example) contravening to the UN resolution.

I think we have to understand how can grow up a young guy there, after an unfair war (al Qaeda was not in iraq before the war) that was motivated by hiden goals (the oil and the geopolitical strategy to slow down the inevitable american economical decline) covered by a systematic lie (that Obama and Blair admitted), after the brutality versus the civilians (the massacre of Fallujah is only the bestial tip of the iceberg), versus the prisoneers (think to Abu Graib..so badly and gently narrated by that weapon of mass distraction that is hollywood), after the disgregation of the sunnite society of the south (perpetrating in inverse way the old forced disgregation of the schiite society of the north).
In that suffering lands hardly that guy will develop a good idea of the "Occident", and he will be easily intercepted by that form of expression of the interests of the sunnite upper class that is Isis.

We can't forgot also the interventions of french aviation since the late '90s, rarely shown on our "Occidental" tv news, in west africa (Ivory Coast, Niger, Mali, Libia) to re-establish its old control over there, rivaling with canadians, chineses and now turkishs, for big natural gold deposits, for the oil and above all for the uranium in Niger (from which France produce more than 33% of its entire energy). The French intervention divided Mali in two parts, letting the north to its sad destiny; in Libia the Anglo-French attacks caused the chaotic situation in which now the Isis can plant its roots (Isis was not in Libia before the anglo-french war).

But I think it's more important the second level, i.e. a vision of the facts that allow to watch the real forces on the ground. As in our old thread (not so old..) about Ukraine and Russia, we have to try to see the events beyond our ideological points of view.

Who finances Isis? And why? Who plays with and over our flags, our religions and our feelings? Who wants divide the people. It's the imperialistic war.

Isis represents the imperialistic interests of the middle east sunnite upper class, it expresses, another time, the interest of a class against the larger one and all the ideological apparatus are focused to involved the masses in an imperialistic effort.

I don't know how it will go in the future, but I know that the value of life, of the freedom, of the equality, is not represented by Obama, Putin or Hollande. They simply instrumentally ride them. I know also that the islamic perspective about the world and the human behaviours is a value itself and absolutely not identifiable with the terrorism, like Breivik or the KKK are not representative of christian values. The victims are ever civilians, here, there, women, childrens, christians, muslims..(and atheists, and curds, and communists).

And finally I know also that the only and hard and long way to the liberation passes trough an internationalistic revolution because the problem is there again, the powers tryed in any ways to destroy in our consciousness the most beautiful idea: the idea of a society without classes and without the private property of the means of production. A world without the human exploitation in which the different regions can have access equally to the resources and in which the efforts of human labour and culture are finalized to the people life instead of the profit.

Guys, I’m communist, and I know that Hollande is responsible of many civilians deaths..so I cry for the victims of the terrorists but I will never be coopted by a false collective (occidental) consciousness that cries only some deaths and not others. Now here I hear that the paris attack would be the European “September 11th”. And the attack in Spain with 192 deaths? Why it was not “our September 11th”? Maybe because Spain was not going to open an active phase of attacks too?
I didn’t see avatars and faces behind the Lebanon flag, I never heard the Russian anthem when 200 hundred people lost their lifes in that airplane in the Sinai. But now they want move our feelings, marseillaise everywhere…everyone is attacked so everyone is called to counterattack. It’s a logic of war that I refuse.

The reactionary terrorism of Isis and the european imperialism deserve to be smashed by a communist internationalism.

tl:dr
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:33 pm

Baton101 wrote:Have in mind that he sometimes beat people on his work. If u dont believe ask him what he do...or ask me :mrgreen: I havent said what u do here in public Endless so dont be upset, nor will I.

If I am allowed to say so, I think remarks like these are really out of line. It's not the first time I've seen someone try to attack Endless through his profession, it's low and just cowardly.

It would be better if everyone kept such words to themselves.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:46 pm

Colytic wrote:
Baton101 wrote:Have in mind that he sometimes beat people on his work. If u dont believe ask him what he do...or ask me :mrgreen: I havent said what u do here in public Endless so dont be upset, nor will I.

If I am allowed to say so, I think remarks like these are really out of line. It's not the first time I've seen someone try to attack Endless through his profession, it's low and just cowardly.

Thank you coly.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:52 pm

Colytic wrote:If I am allowed to say so, I think remarks like these are really out of line. It's not the first time I've seen someone try to attack Endless through his profession, it's low and just cowardly.

+1

Imo that was kudayta's policy, and now it's a major part of why he is being pushed off.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:53 pm

Laika_rus wrote:
Colytic wrote:If I am allowed to say so, I think remarks like these are really out of line. It's not the first time I've seen someone try to attack Endless through his profession, it's low and just cowardly.

+1

Imo this very policy is part of why kudayta is being pushed off.

It's the same type of crap that got baton banned in the first place.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:56 pm

Endless wrote:It's the same type of crap that got baton banned in the first place.

But everyone wanted him back !
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Laika_rus wrote:
Endless wrote:It's the same type of crap that got baton banned in the first place.

But everyone wanted him back !

Should I start a petition to have him banned again? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:19 pm

Laika_rus wrote:Imo that was kudayta's policy, and now it's a major part of why he is being pushed off.

But kudayta's policy was censorship, twisted by a personal bias.

Return to “General”