Mass shootings

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Endless
level5
level5

Mass shootings

Postby Endless » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:51 am

As everyone pretty much knows, the free world is under attack. Whether it's Paris, the United States, or anywhere else, Christians are not safe. Isis is a very real threat to anybody, anywhere.

I however, am not afraid. As a Christian, an American, and above all else a free man, will fight these bastards til my last breath, in any way I can.

Who else is with me?
Colytic
Site Admin

Re: Mass shootings

Postby Colytic » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:42 pm

Hey Endless, I believe you may find this man's videos helpful in your quest.
Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:58 pm

I am not a Christian, more an Atheist but that means i am also under attack.
Many innocent people died or will die in this war. Yes, it needs to be done. We cannot just watch these atrocities!
atomic oracle
level2
level2

Postby atomic oracle » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:49 pm

I am with you, I am locked and loaded and have plenty of .223 to return fire :!:
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:59 pm

Colytic wrote:Hey Endless, I believe you may find this man's videos helpful in your quest.

Nice one.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:04 pm

Should change the title to terrorist attacks.

The left will blame climate change for this.

Islamic Extremeism is s real threat that Obama does not want to address, PC culture is winning while reality is losing.
Ärstotzka
level2
level2

Postby Ärstotzka » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:49 am

DTNC Vicious wrote:Islamic Extremeism is s real threat that Obama does not want to address, PC culture is winning while reality is losing.

Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:47 am

Because Obama pulled the trigger, right arst? Right?
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:07 am

You can thank Seal Team 6...... And that was the only good decision regarding foreign issues Obama has made.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:03 am

DTNC Vicious wrote:The left will blame climate change for this.

Islamic Extremeism is s real threat that Obama does not want to address, PC culture is winning while reality is losing.

As a proud member of the Left, I can tell you that I believe this attack to be the result of religion in general. While climate change can spark the suspected root causes of socioeconomic disarray that can lead to extremist points of view, it should be noted that the perpetrators of this most recent atrocity were relatively well off, near-middle class folk. The Islamic brands of extremism seem to affect all walks of life, irrespective of social standing, income, level of education or even gender. Islam appears to be a particularly brutal religion, rivaled only by Christianity in the modern world.

You're right to criticize PC Culture here, as it is behaving in a reactionary way towards those that point out this elephant in the room. However, criticizing Obama as unwilling to address the issue strikes me as invalid due to the fact that the man is bombing even suspected terrorists from drones all over the Middle East. What more do you want him to do to address the issue?
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:57 am

Endless wrote:As everyone pretty much knows, the free world is under attack. Whether it's Paris, the United States, or anywhere else, Christians are not safe. Isis is a very real threat to anybody, anywhere.

I however, am not afraid. As a Christian, an American, and above all else a free man, will fight these bastards til my last breath, in any way I can.

Who else is with me?

Honestly, what does religions have to do with Isis? Christians are not safe, you said..but neither muslims seem safe, if they are (as they are) the first and the most large victims of the Isis.

I think there are two levels of the problem. Isis is not a group of irrationals crazy men..It's a solid organizzation with money, with army and with experience. They learned how to fight in the desert, taking the control of the communication routes, appearing and disappearing from the ground, advancing and retreating many times, from their russian teachers; they are taking money and weapons from the friends of Usa (like saudi arabia, turkey, qatar).
The so called "civilized world" has also big responsabilities in the birth and growth of Daesh itself. The iraqi second war was started with the big lie of the Saddam's weapons of mass destruction (recently Tony Blair, ex prime minister of UK, gave his apology for that lie...incredible!!) but paradoxically the americans used them (think to the white phosphorus on Fallujah, for example) contravening to the UN resolution.

I think we have to understand how can grow up a young guy there, after an unfair war (al Qaeda was not in iraq before the war) that was motivated by hiden goals (the oil and the geopolitical strategy to slow down the inevitable american economical decline) covered by a systematic lie (that Obama and Blair admitted), after the brutality versus the civilians (the massacre of Fallujah is only the bestial tip of the iceberg), versus the prisoneers (think to Abu Graib..so badly and gently narrated by that weapon of mass distraction that is hollywood), after the disgregation of the sunnite society of the south (perpetrating in inverse way the old forced disgregation of the schiite society of the north).
In that suffering lands hardly that guy will develop a good idea of the "Occident", and he will be easily intercepted by that form of expression of the interests of the sunnite upper class that is Isis.

We can't forgot also the interventions of french aviation since the late '90s, rarely shown on our "Occidental" tv news, in west africa (Ivory Coast, Niger, Mali, Libia) to re-establish its old control over there, rivaling with canadians, chineses and now turkishs, for big natural gold deposits, for the oil and above all for the uranium in Niger (from which France produce more than 33% of its entire energy). The French intervention divided Mali in two parts, letting the north to its sad destiny; in Libia the Anglo-French attacks caused the chaotic situation in which now the Isis can plant its roots (Isis was not in Libia before the anglo-french war).

But I think it's more important the second level, i.e. a vision of the facts that allow to watch the real forces on the ground. As in our old thread (not so old..) about Ukraine and Russia, we have to try to see the events beyond our ideological points of view.

Who finances Isis? And why? Who plays with and over our flags, our religions and our feelings? Who wants divide the people. It's the imperialistic war.

Isis represents the imperialistic interests of the middle east sunnite upper class, it expresses, another time, the interest of a class against the larger one and all the ideological apparatus are focused to involved the masses in an imperialistic effort.

I don't know how it will go in the future, but I know that the value of life, of the freedom, of the equality, is not represented by Obama, Putin or Hollande. They simply instrumentally ride them. I know also that the islamic perspective about the world and the human behaviours is a value itself and absolutely not identifiable with the terrorism, like Breivik or the KKK are not representative of christian values. The victims are ever civilians, here, there, women, childrens, christians, muslims..(and atheists, and curds, and communists).

And finally I know also that the only and hard and long way to the liberation passes trough an internationalistic revolution because the problem is there again, the powers tryed in any ways to destroy in our consciousness the most beautiful idea: the idea of a society without classes and without the private property of the means of production. A world without the human exploitation in which the different regions can have access equally to the resources and in which the efforts of human labour and culture are finalized to the people life instead of the profit.

Guys, I’m communist, and I know that Hollande is responsible of many civilians deaths..so I cry for the victims of the terrorists but I will never be coopted by a false collective (occidental) consciousness that cries only some deaths and not others. Now here I hear that the paris attack would be the European “September 11th”. And the attack in Spain with 192 deaths? Why it was not “our September 11th”? Maybe because Spain was not going to open an active phase of attacks too?
I didn’t see avatars and faces behind the Lebanon flag, I never heard the Russian anthem when 200 hundred people lost their lifes in that airplane in the Sinai. But now they want move our feelings, marseillaise everywhere…everyone is attacked so everyone is called to counterattack. It’s a logic of war that I refuse.

The reactionary terrorism of Isis and the european imperialism deserve to be smashed by a communist internationalism.
General Ivan
level2
level2

Postby General Ivan » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:10 am

Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:14 am

Sorry, I know that my english is terrible. I try my best but it isn't enough.

It is clear anyway that the terrorism is a part of a general conflict in which we are (as populations) forcedly involved. I refuse to take part in a conflict that I disapprove, a conflict that divides me from people like me in other regions of the world.
General Ivan
level2
level2

Postby General Ivan » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:04 pm

Zorotama wrote:Sorry, I know that my english is terrible. I try my best but it isn't enough.

It is clear anyway that the terrorism is a part of a general conflict in which we are (as populations) forcedly involved. I refuse to take part in a conflict that I disapprove, a conflict that divides me from people like me in other regions of the world.

The English was alright for me to understand. It was more directed at the fact when I finished reading i was left a little befuddled at what my brain had just witnessed reading. :)
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:24 pm

Ohh..In this case ask me if you need. I surely try to explain my view more clearly.
Generally I think that in the "western countries" we are induced to think at the actual crisis with wrong coordinates.
But hey, I'm posing my point, I'm not imposing it.

Return to “General”