**** Forum Elections Official ****

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Re: **** Forum Elections Official ****

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:16 am

The very moment Vicious posted the thread, the election was underway,anyone who joins the forums after the vote has begun can not vote, it taints the whole process. And its just plain wrong.

LHH

(MOR) wrote:Can we stop that Circus ? New comers and phantoms aren't allowed to vote.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

Random, but I need to talk to some of you people through steam but it is down for me... is it down for anyone else or just me?
roflamingo
level3
level3

Postby roflamingo » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

I wish I knew what all the excitement was about, but I am amused that MOR is so passionate about a game and community he had long abandoned.

I personally think Kudayta is a great guy. As is Laika. As is Vicious. What's all the fuss about?
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:21 am

Just you.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:22 am

roflamingo wrote:I wish I knew what all the excitement was about, but I am amused that MOR is so passionate about a game and community he had long abandoned.

I personally think Kudayta is a great guy. As is Laika. As is Vicious. What's all the fuss about?

Oh, I banned Baton for spamming the forums, personal attacks, and breaking his promise. Basically the guy went off his rocker. They don't like that I did that, and they *really* don't like that I won't back down.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:25 am

Lord_Haw_Haw wrote:The very moment Vicious posted the thread, the election was underway,anyone who joins the forums after the vote has begun can not vote, it taints the whole process. And its just plain wrong.

LHH

(MOR) wrote:Can we stop that Circus ? New comers and phantoms aren't allowed to vote.

You don't make the rules either. And what if it was someone who had browsed the forums without ever creating an account? It has happened before.

You guys made your bed, now sleep in it.
roflamingo
level3
level3

Postby roflamingo » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:29 am

kudayta wrote:Oh, I banned Baton for spamming the forums, personal attacks, and breaking his promise. Basically the guy went off his rocker. They don't like that I did that, and they *really* don't like that I won't back down.

Judging by the "who's on which side", it really sounds like the "so-called elite" Euro-players from 2010-2013 banding together to try to get their boy back on the forums?

As far as I'm concerned, if you break the rules and you upset people, you should apologize. I've even apologized to a few people that have played this game. He refuses to apologize? People that mouth off need to own their actions.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:30 am

roflamingo wrote:
kudayta wrote:Oh, I banned Baton for spamming the forums, personal attacks, and breaking his promise. Basically the guy went off his rocker. They don't like that I did that, and they *really* don't like that I won't back down.

Judging by the "who's on which side", it really sounds like the "so-called elite" Euro-players from 2010-2013 banding together to try to get their boy back on the forums?

As far as I'm concerned, if you break the rules and you upset people, you should apologize. I've even apologized to a few people that have played this game. He refuses to apologize? People that mouth off need to own their actions.

Yeah, that's a pretty good summary. An apology would've gone a long way, certainly. But Baton and his crew honestly believe they did nothing wrong. *shrugs* Hubris.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:33 am

roflamingo wrote:I wish I knew what all the excitement was about, but I am amused that MOR is so passionate about a game and community he had long abandoned.

Great guy yes, but power corrupts the mind, and his actions to spam the voting with new accounts betray him.
Owenage
level0

Postby Owenage » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:34 am

Kudayta - Remains Same Rank
Laika - Remains Same Rank
DTNC Vicious - Remains Same Rank
-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you want an awesome crew for GTA V racing join the Russault Motorsports crew here: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/cre ... otorsports
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:39 am

Owenage wrote:Kudayta - Remains Same Rank
Laika - Remains Same Rank
DTNC Vicious - Remains Same Rank
-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you want an awesome crew for GTA V racing join the Russault Motorsports crew here: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/cre ... otorsports

Again another account who have any relation to the community.
fwranky34
level0

Postby fwranky34 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:24 am

Kudayta - Remain Same Rank
Laika - Remain Same Rank
DTNC Vicious - Remain Same Rank

[I still don't know this person, he hasn't PM'd me to let me know who he is, and the IP he used matches another user. I've banned the accounts. Needless to say, this vote will not count for me.- kudayta]
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:39 am

Laika - Remain Same Rank
Gettin real tired of this crap.
Walter S. Sabo
level0

Postby Walter S. Sabo » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:49 am

Laika - Remain Same Rank

[I still don't know this person, he hasn't PM'd me to let me know who he is, and the IP he used matches another user. I've banned the accounts. Needless to say, this vote will not count for me.- kudayta]
Reliblese
level0

Postby Reliblese » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:45 am

Laika - Remain Same Rank
DTNC Vicious - Remain Same Rank.

Return to “General”