Moderators Abuse of Power

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Rad Poison
level2
level2

Re: Moderators Abuse of Power

Postby Rad Poison » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:30 pm

General Ivan wrote:Going to get another batch of salty sprinkled popcorn.

Want me to get some more for you Rad and Hermaeus?

I'm surprised you could save some for today. Salty popcorn soaked with butter, please!
Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:57 pm

I also want! Pls sweet popcorn. It seems i need tons of it.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:38 pm

Forever Young wrote:It does not matter if he did a break. I also did a break and you also fuck me with that bullshit.
We should be happy about so many old players right now and we should not scare them.
Sorry, but your post is senseless.

DTNC Vicious wrote:Yes, well I didn't say I would 100% lock this lol I said if it continues and turn into real personal attacks or bs I would. No need for that , video games forum or not this isn't 4chan, well I'd Ike to think it isn't lol maybe some of y'all have other ideas for it :roll:

True, but it seems we fear this, why? Because much went wrong here and lets see if this is still going on.
You said in that other thread insults are allowed now? I am confused and cant believe this.
The forum is a whorehouse now?
Faithfully yours F.uck Y.ou :wink:

But you were here for those issues. You took around a year off. Not 6 like he did.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:18 pm

Forever Young wrote:
DTNC Vicious wrote:Yes, well I didn't say I would 100% lock this lol I said if it continues and turn into real personal attacks or bs I would. No need for that , video games forum or not this isn't 4chan, well I'd Ike to think it isn't lol maybe some of y'all have other ideas for it :roll:

True, but it seems we fear this, why? Because much went wrong here and lets see if this is still going on.
You said in that other thread insults are allowed now? I am confused and cant believe this.
The forum is a whorehouse now?
Faithfully yours F.uck Y.ou :wink:

No need to fear anything, no one is getting banned or anything lol. My point was the insults are fine to a point, there still needs to be some order. That's all. :mrgreen:
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:48 pm

Endless, I can understand you making a point, but any kind of respect gained is lost by your unfriendly manner of going about it.

With regards to what happened, the person you mentioned have any real professional standards of behavior and the overall quality of forum moderation.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:09 pm

(MOR) wrote:Endless, I can understand you making a point, but any kind of respect gained is lost by your unfriendly manner of going about it.

With regards to what happened, the person you mentioned have any real professional standards of behavior and the overall quality of forum moderation.

I don't need your respect. You certainly lost mine when you started this thread.

As far as kudaytas administration... I don't know how they do it in morocco, but when you break the rules you get punished. When you keep breaking the rules, you get punished more severely.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:10 pm

Ok MOR, you've had your say.

Please refrain from insulting the moderators of this forum. I will not be unbanning Baton.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:43 pm

kudayta wrote:Ok MOR, you've had your say.

Please refrain from insulting the moderators of this forum. I will not be unbanning Baton.

I didn't insult anyone. I am free to voice my thoughts and those are my thoughts. If you disagree you should voice your opinion, but do it in a way that matters.

After all, this isn't the right place to come to for sympathy for you, you are infamous for banning people for even so much as disagreeing with your opinions.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:57 pm

(MOR) wrote:I didn't insult anyone.

Yes you did. You referred to the moderators of this forum as representatives of the Klan. This is inappropriate. Please stop doing that.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:35 pm

kudayta wrote:
(MOR) wrote:I didn't insult anyone.

Yes you did. You referred to the moderators of this forum as representatives of the Klan. This is inappropriate. Please stop doing that.

Let me make a correction, since you may interpret my comment wrong.

(MOR) wrote:...I'm not saying all moderators are bad, but unfortunate truth some are power abusers...

(MOR) wrote:If there’s anything that is good to be said, it’s that a part of the current moderators do not represent the community, they represent the Klan...

I've said some/part of the moderators, not the moderators.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:36 pm

Ok, allow me to make a similar correction:

Don't insult anyone. Stop doing that.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:44 pm

I find that insinuating anyone is a part of the Klan is very offensive and racially insensitive. He's now warned you twice. It's not different then calling someone a nazi or the other N word.
Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:41 pm

MOR never used insults, but i did it. Also Endless and i have no prob with it.
And vic said, insults are allowed.
Endless wrote:Lol. So I can say whatever the fuck I want to say to you pussies then?

DTNC Vicious wrote:exactly bb <3

WTF?
Plus
Laika_rus wrote:As Vicious quoted Neothermic:
IMO you failed to realise the forums are anarchy based, and topics are not locked because they are a flamefest. The only topics I've locked that were not spam were topics that needed locking due to warez or other major infraction topics...

1. From now on only spammers, users posting illegal content, or huge jerks (example - CE) will be banned.

2. Zorotama; Baton101; Sicilian Hound; Dantesinferno are unbanned.

This is Vicious' and my decision.

http://i.imgur.com/F4soVNP.jpg
Last edited by Forever Young on Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:43 pm

Endless wrote:I find that insinuating anyone is a part of the Klan is very offensive and racially insensitive. He's now warned you twice. It's not different then calling someone a nazi or the other N word.

Then again, your comments are pointless spam no matter how you try to spin it. I don't insult people, I just describe them.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:48 pm

Forever Young wrote:MOR never used insults, but i did it. Also Endless and i have no prob with it.
And vic said, insults are allowed.

And I'm saying to stop it.

Return to “General”