Moderators Abuse of Power

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Zorotama
level5
level5

Re: Moderators Abuse of Power

Postby Zorotama » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:29 pm

Kudayta did that, and Baton would be the witch.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:48 pm

Shouting to make someone go away isn't going to work every time.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:14 pm

You are right but personally I had nothing against kudayta: he made all by himself. As moderator he can't stay in a balanced position, letting pass racist and vulgar ideas only because they come from a similar point of view and maybe espressed with no trash words. He still doesn't want to re-admit Baton after months of unfair ban.
He's still non considering the heart of the discussion, i.e. that he is part of the problem in the Baton's affaire. He refused ever to be an element of rationality and to be a positive instrument to obtain a better position for all. He sees insults where there aren't, focusing blindly on the meaning of a single word losing the meaning of the discourse. And I accuse him to understand all these things (because I want believe in his intelligence) but not to follow the facts because he has a bad will.
But my opinions about the reasons in his mind are not important, the important thing is that an active player and active member of the forum is banned simply because kudayta doesn't like him (and baton's behaviour, that is not an argument to ban him, is simply an excuse to do a stupid thing).
I asked him many times, gently, praying him, to revoke the ban..trying to help him to see the facts from a different point of view. But he likes to frustrate and exacerbate the souls, or at least this is the result of his behaviour. He is never open to meet other ideas, it's only rethoric and repetition of false and fail arguments.
I can say this?
In a past post I said ironically that he was wanking his little power..to say that he was abusing his power. That was considered an insult. Is it?
And how we have to consider the endless's word about morocco and mor? (I don't know in morocco but here the rule is...etc etc). There is not a bad word but it is a worthless phrase, full of racism, full of comptemp and offensive ad hominem. And he made similar thing many times.
If I say that a person who write similar thing is an idiot, an ignorant and a poor player...Am I right or wrong?
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:29 pm

Zorotama wrote:And how we have to consider the endless's word about morocco and mor? (I don't know in morocco but here the rule is...etc etc). There is not a bad word but it is a worthless phrase, full of racism, full of comptemp and offensive ad hominem. And he made similar thing many times.
If I say that a person who write similar thing is an idiot, an ignorant and a poor player...Am I right or wrong?

You are very much wrong. Seeing how I don't live in morocco, I don't know how they do it over there. How is me stating that racist and making me full of contempt? If that's racist, then you're racist for saying I'm racist. Since we are on the subject of racism, how about when MOR blatantly said that I was apart of the Klan? Forgot about that have you?

I'm really fucking sick of your passive aggressive comments towards and about me zoro. I really am.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:40 am

Endless, your words are ridicolous. I see who you are.
atomic oracle
level2
level2

Postby atomic oracle » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:48 am

I enjoy and encourage the bickering on here. It is a valuable tool in assessing the personalities of players and helps define my strategy in the game. Please don't stop.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:35 am

Endless wrote:as far as kudaytas administration... I don't know how they do it in morocco, but when you break the rules you get punished. When you keep breaking the rules, you get punished more severely.

Zoro, this idiom is very common in English, it has no racial or ethnic connotations at all. It's a recognition of regional differences in methodology, something very common in America.

You're simply mistaken. Again.
RGeezy911
level5
level5

Postby RGeezy911 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:24 am

And because it's "very common" in America makes it an appropriate phrase to use in this discussion? Interesting.

In my eyes, it's used as padding to make one's own post longer.
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:32 am

Ok, so it doesn't look like anyone is going to post any reasons to unban Baton and instead have chosen to continue to heckle me and appeal to arguments ad populum.

Consequently, the status quo will remain. Baton will remain banned.

If anyone comes up with any actual reasons to unban Baton, feel free to PM me and I'll discuss the matter with you.

However, this discussion is over. I'm closing this thread down.

Return to “General”