Moderators Abuse of Power

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

RGeezy911
level5
level5
Posts: 1098
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Moderators Abuse of Power

Postby RGeezy911 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:25 am

Ärstotzka wrote:You trampled...

Please be more exaggerative. It's amusing to know that my small attempts at - what I believed to be - the betterment of this community, has caused you so much grief.

Ärstotzka wrote:By banning people...

People... How many people? A neighborhood? A small village? A herd? A flock?

If you're counting all of the spam bots I've banned without your help, then sure... plenty of them.
If you're counting human users, then two. Baton and Jasper. Jasper being another insulting user, which was a temp ban.

I haven't checked up on Jasper, he's probably improved his behaviour. However, Baton definitely failed to improve.

Ärstotzka wrote:Butt Hurt(:

You speak on behalf of the entire community with your immaturity? Impressive.
User avatar
Forever Young
level5
level5
Posts: 1439
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:48 pm
Location: Black Forest Germany GMT+1

Re: Moderators Abuse of Power

Postby Forever Young » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:51 pm

RGeezy911, pls stop and go out of our forum!

We should ban you!
User avatar
LadySnowhitepink
level3
level3
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Moderators Abuse of Power

Postby LadySnowhitepink » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:52 pm

im the cat of LSWP and bans are like old mice they taste bad. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhh
User avatar
Colytic
level4
level4
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Somewhere outside London

Re: Moderators Abuse of Power

Postby Colytic » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:01 pm

This thread leaves me confused :?
User avatar
Forever Young
level5
level5
Posts: 1439
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:48 pm
Location: Black Forest Germany GMT+1

Re: Moderators Abuse of Power

Postby Forever Young » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:17 pm

LadySnowhitepink wrote:im the cat of LSWP and bans are like old mice they taste bad. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhh

Yeah!
And now he is acting like a troll.

Go back into your prison! We are Defconites!
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Re: Moderators Abuse of Power

Postby (MOR) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:28 pm

If there’s anything that is good to be said, it’s that a part of the current moderators do not represent the community, they represent the Klan. If you say anything to offend them they will take the offense to the highest possible. To them, winning means fighting, wasting others time, and frustrating people.

I don't want to mention names, but they know themselves..
User avatar
Forever Young
level5
level5
Posts: 1439
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:48 pm
Location: Black Forest Germany GMT+1

Re: Moderators Abuse of Power

Postby Forever Young » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:48 pm

I had a small conversation with bert about banning a few years ago. At this time i had an other opinion, but i learned a lot in these years and now i can say he was right with his moderator actions.
I am convinced he wouldn`t had banned Baton or Zoro! Such a waste of time banning people.
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Re: Moderators Abuse of Power

Postby (MOR) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:19 pm

Forever Young wrote:I had a small conversation with bert about banning a few years ago. At this time i had an other opinion, but i learned a lot in these years and now i can say he was right with his moderator actions.
I am convinced he wouldn`t had banned Baton or Zoro! Such a waste of time banning peoples.


He told me the same thing. In some cases, ban makes no sense and it's so easilly circumvented..
The typical example, where deleting content and BAM! you're banned is easier than looking at the situation and making a fair judgement. This behavior often rewards those who expose something against or insult for insult viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54398&start=45#p593974
User avatar
General Ivan
level2
level2
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:58 pm
Location: A Hovel in Staffordshire

Re: Moderators Abuse of Power

Postby General Ivan » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:05 pm

Colytic wrote:This thread leaves me confused :?


Sometimes the plot doesn't need to make sense. It's the drama that counts. :)

Popcorn?
User avatar
Forever Young
level5
level5
Posts: 1439
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:48 pm
Location: Black Forest Germany GMT+1

Re: Moderators Abuse of Power

Postby Forever Young » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:07 pm

And if there are insults, just do not pay attention and ignore.
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Moderators Abuse of Power

Postby Endless » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:10 am

(MOR) wrote: it’s that a part of the current moderators do not represent the community, they represent the Klan.

I don't want to mention names, but they know themselves..


Oh stop being a pussy and just name them already.
User avatar
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:46 pm
Location: New York

Re: Moderators Abuse of Power

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:52 am

General Ivan wrote:Sometimes the plot doesn't need to make sense. It's the drama that counts. :)

Popcorn?


tru that

Image
User avatar
(MOR)
level5
level5
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Morocco
Contact:

Re: Moderators Abuse of Power

Postby (MOR) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:05 am

Endless wrote:
(MOR) wrote: it’s that a part of the current moderators do not represent the community, they represent the Klan.

I don't want to mention names, but they know themselves..


Oh stop being a pussy and just name them already.


Oh well, your actions betray you. We all know if you are not part you wouldn't be replying in this way. However, it sounds a bit rude to call someone pu**y..
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Moderators Abuse of Power

Postby Endless » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:17 am

(MOR) wrote:
Endless wrote:
(MOR) wrote: it’s that a part of the current moderators do not represent the community, they represent the Klan.

I don't want to mention names, but they know themselves..


Oh stop being a pussy and just name them already.


Oh well, your actions betray you. We all know if you are not part you wouldn't be replying in this way. However, it sounds a bit rude to call someone pu**y..


When did I become a moderator? When did I become a part of this "clique?" I believe in one of the thread links that you posted, I was the biggest opponent to the "regime."

As far as being rude, wait until you play me. Calling you a pussy when you're being a pussy is hardly an insult.
User avatar
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:46 pm
Location: New York

Re: Moderators Abuse of Power

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:25 am

Image

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests