- Simply shout some "preferably comical" variant of 'in'. Groups will be created late.
How does the tournament work?
- Pools: 4
Players per pool: 5
Pet draw- Players are spread out according to draw. The first four Players selected from each draw must be placed in different groups.
Pool stage- Each pool engaged in a round-robin tournament within itself. The top two Players in each pool advance to the sudden death.
Quarter-final- 8 automatic qualifiers basing on their rankings "first, second" will be allocated to Bands 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Band 1, made up of the top automatic qualifier from 1st pool and second from 2nd pool
Band 2, made up of the top automatic qualifier from 2nd pool and second from 1st pool
Band 3, made up of the top automatic qualifier from 3rd pool and second from 4th pool
Band 4, made up of the top automatic qualifier from 4th pool and second from 3rd pool
The winners of the Elimination advance to Semi-Finals
Semi-final- 4 automatic winners basing on another Pet draw will be allocated to Bands 1 and 2
Bronze-final- The third place playoff of the two losing Semi-Finalists.
Final- The Grand Final pitting the two Semi-Final winners.
- 1. Random selection of the territories for any given match.
2. All games start with pause. That means if your opponent have some technical problems, droping... You have to wait for her/his return "15 min as limit to rejoin the server". Up to you for after between void the game or continue with the CPU.
3. Drops from a game require a restart if before Defcon 3 with the same setup.
4. After match screen shots must be posted.
5. The time of the games will be determined by the Players.
More rules may be included later.
Win: 2 points
Draw: 1 point
Loss by 5 kills: 1/2 point
Loss by default: 0 point
- Yet to be determined.
Donation and Support
- If anyone want to donate or support the tourney thanks to PM or post on the forums.
- Please inform me or post on the forums if I have missed anything out, or if you have any objections/suggestions.