"Premium" diplomacy gamemode

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Pox
level5
level5

Postby Pox » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:24 am

A "dr. no" spent more than 8 hours sitting in the lobby blocking this server today, stopping several groups from playing - extremely annoying. Can you please enable the idle auto-remove that bert has active on the dedcon test servers? That'd be sweeeet.
torig
level5
level5

Postby torig » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:26 am

Pox wrote:A "dr. no" spent more than 8 hours sitting in the lobby blocking this server today, stopping several groups from playing - extremely annoying. Can you please enable the idle auto-remove that bert has active on the dedcon test servers? That'd be sweeeet.

Seconded.
On another note: hi there :D
e-t172
level1
level1

Postby e-t172 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:38 am

Cobra Commander wrote:KICKS should be enabled I've had numerous games fall apart due to people being logged onto teh server and leaving their computer.

Done :

Code: Select all

KickVoteMin 3
KickVoteMinPlayers 2

Pox wrote:A "dr. no" spent more than 8 hours sitting in the lobby blocking this server today, stopping several groups from playing - extremely annoying. Can you please enable the idle auto-remove that bert has active on the dedcon test servers? That'd be sweeeet.

Hum, i'm confused, it is already active :

IdleTime 300
IdleTimeGlobal 7200
ReadyVoteDelay 120
ReadyVoteMaxRemove 2
Pox
level5
level5

Postby Pox » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:02 am

e-t172 wrote:
Cobra Commander wrote:KICKS should be enabled I've had numerous games fall apart due to people being logged onto teh server and leaving their computer.

Done :

KickVoteMin 3
KickVoteMinPlayers 2

Hum, i'm confused, it is already active :

IdleTime 300
IdleTimeGlobal 7200
ReadyVoteDelay 120
ReadyVoteMaxRemove 2

Well it ain't working. :/
Blackbeard
level4
level4

Postby Blackbeard » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:38 am

...and when a game finished yestereday, or the day before, someone stayed on there, taking the game time up to at least 18 hours (and it wasn't even Mike the Wookkie :roll: )

Return to “General”