RGeezy911 abusing admin privileges, please help

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Ärstotzka
level2
level2

Re: RGeezy911 abusing admin privileges, please help

Postby Ärstotzka » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Lets not get side tracked and lose sight of what matters. RGeezy are you going adhere to our request?
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:10 pm

As you want, but my impression is that Mr geesy simply doesn't care about this fact.
The flames are flames..but I want to be free to debate hardly with anyone and I want that anyone, idiot or not, endless or not, can do the same with me.
Surely Geesy didn't ban without a specific request by someone. He doesn't follow regularly this forum..he was been surely requested by someone to do this properly. To ban Baton definetively.

I would protest with the same energy also for you, endy.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:32 pm

Zorotama wrote:As you want, but my impression is that Mr geesy simply doesn't care about this fact.
The flames are flames..but I want to be free to debate hardly with anyone and I want that anyone, idiot or not, endless or not, can do the same with me.
Surely Geesy didn't ban without a specific request by someone. He doesn't follow regularly this forum..he was been surely requested by someone to do this properly. To ban Baton definetively.

I would protest with the same energy also for you, endy.

You have to remember I agree with you on this. He needs to let us be and let us do our own governing. The only thing I disagreed with was the sticky thing.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:43 pm

Please sorry for my language..I was only trying to find a way to make it more visible.
Abu Jazar
level2
level2

Postby Abu Jazar » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:34 pm

Abu Jazar agrees that the DEFCON forums need to be governed by the community itself.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:34 pm

I agree with Zoro on stickying. I think the whole discussion will end soon one way or another, it won't do much harm to announce the thread for the time.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:06 pm

My problem is the baton issue was being somewhat solved through discussion in that thread and i wasn't PM'd or anything before he closed it and banned him.

I know he didn't mean to disrespect me by going over my head, because he told me he didn't mean it that way ....but it doesn't show good communication between Admins when one does something like that when you can clearly see a Admin is already handling the situation just fine.
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:08 am

DTNC Vicious wrote:he told me he didn't mean it that way

I had nothing else in mind then to make RGeezy feel bad and unwelcome. In fact whenever the topics get shut down I don't really care except for an excuse to insult him.

The best thing however is how reliable it works. Start some forum mayhem, let RGeezy do his thing, make him feel terrible, I love it.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:09 am

Vic, I want believe you but if geesy told you that "he didn't mean it that way" he should have revoked the ban immediately. But Baton is still banned, for a wrong and unfair reason.

At least he should try to explain something here, publicly. He talks when we don't need it and hold when we asked him.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:14 am

I 100% agree with you Zoro. It's nice to see the defcon community come together and agree on something lol! We might not have the largest player base anymore but we are still a tight knit community where some of us have known each other for many many years :)

Edit: Baton is unbanned by me. Someone let him know through steam or whatever
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:24 am

Well, honestly Vic.. I still think that someone (one of us) asked geesy to do that.
I don't see new and old guys, I see only a community with a pair of dickheads in it (new and old).

Edit: I just seen your edit..good! So he can join his original account? And tell me..have you pm'd geesy now? What did you write him? Reveal us how you play the diplomadmin game..
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:34 am

Yes, his Baton101 account is unbanned. And since this is a transparent investigation here is some of the message I sent to Greezy: "Next time how about you PM me first before going over my head and making me look incompetent to people....I've been with the Defcon community for 7+ years and know everyone quite well, I'm not sure if you have ever been in game or not or when you joined these forums but you don't understand the backstory with some of these players and the qualms some people have in-game with others that ends up coming into the forums. So please leave the Defcon community to me, I know it and the people better than anyone else on here. Not to be rude but i had everything in perfect control."
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:40 am

Applause.
Zorotama
level5
level5

Postby Zorotama » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:40 am

Good indeed
Ärstotzka
level2
level2

Postby Ärstotzka » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:48 am

Excellant stance Vic. But I still want to hear RGeezy say he will adhere to what we have asked him, and apologize to us & Vic for his actions.

Return to “General”