Moderator: Defcon moderators

UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

To: Max the Master

Postby UNITEDAIR » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:42 am

I posted this on another form, but it needs to be said again:

I think I speak for all the Defcon community on the following:

Max the Master, please go royally fuck yourself. In what egocentric mindset are you so deeply nested in
that you constantly feel the need to justify whatever claims to victory you have? A part of me refuses to believe this is genuine,
that you actually are just a troll. A great one too because you act like an annoying, insecure, narcissistic basement dweller who has never once though to
himself ' Gee, I wonder if these people care' Well, we don't care. At all. And as you read this I am sure your thinking of some disgusting humble-brag response , in your mind, is an oh-so cleverly rebuttal to it. Save yourself the trouble, we don't want to hear it. You're a decent player Max, no one is questioning that, but you are far from the best, and your self serving attitude has cost you all respect as a player from the Defcon community.
Endless
level5
level5

Re: To: Max the Master

Postby Endless » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:48 am

You don't speak for me. If i remember correctly though, a lot of Max's Screenshots and him bragging is taking place in the debriefing room, the place to "talk about your recent victories and losses". It wasnt until he was called out in the Top 25 thread that he put them there. I think you, and a select few others, have their panties in a wad and need to just relax.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:44 am

MAX is a cool guy and a superb FFA player. I admit I haven't been convinced about 2v2/naval yet, but I am more than happy to be.
MAXtheMASTER
level2
level2

Postby MAXtheMASTER » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:07 pm

Unitedair, I think you need to relax. The banter is both part of the fun of the game, and my on-screen persona. It would appear that it is you, not me, who are taking this just a tad too seriously.

Cheer up, chap!

Return to “General”