Fyi

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Fyi

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:31 pm

Colytic says he is going to post and "expose" me of abusing my powers witch find really funny & flattered he is giving me this much attention.
He is just butt hurt that I went to look up who he really was under different nickname because the way he was acting in public chat. I have no further response lmao.

Edit: Next time you falsely accuse someone of something and threaten to go on the forums and "show everyone" probably shouldn't tell them. Its like telling your enemy hay yea I am going to attack you at this specific time. :roll: :mrgreen: :lol:
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colytic
Site Admin

Re: Fyi

Postby Colytic » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:33 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:Colytic says he is going to post and "expose" me of abusing my powers witch find really funny & flattered he is giving me this much attention.
He is just butt hurt that I went to look up who he really was under different nickname because the way he was acting in public chat. I have no further response lmao.

Damn, you were quick. You mad?
Sexwithstepdaddy
level1
level1

Postby Sexwithstepdaddy » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:36 pm

lets see it coly
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:39 pm

Sexwithstepdaddy wrote:lets see it coly

Hes upset that I looked up who he really was in public chat because of his behavior. That is pretty much all of it. That is why I find this funny he would even try to post something like this on the forums.

I am sure he has screenshots of me informing him privately I know its him, and that he warranted me looking him up because of his behavior. But yes please show me and everyone else Colytic what damning evidence you have on me. REAL evidence please not just your useless words.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:43 pm

Well I wanted to test the mettle of the great Diplo master - really just for a bit of fun. Well what do I find but him being abusive and a sore loser the entire game - earning himself target #1 of the barbecue President. I know I failed to zero you but as soon South America turned against me I couldn't be bothered to put in too much effort. Still, straight to the bottom of the pile you went!

http://group6.info/game/view/65714

Russia was a great diplo troll - my hat goes off to you for the silo placement.

Now, the juicy screenshots:

Sexwithstepdaddy
level1
level1

Postby Sexwithstepdaddy » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:47 pm

the plot thickens.........I saw big brother trolling our game earlier we were in bastard diplomacy and he kept joining to tell us he wouldnt play this crap mode and to join him on another server (which was of course group 6). so it was you SH

Why do that - just annoying as hell if you dont want to play don't but no need to come and annoy other players just because we wanted a game you dont.

fine behaviour for a admin+
Last edited by Sexwithstepdaddy on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:48 pm

PS: Like clockwork you accuse your opponent of being 'butt hurt' and muster as many 'lmaos' and '(:' as you can. No one buys your false confidence.
Last edited by Colytic on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:48 pm

Colytic wrote:Image

And what douse this prove exactly? lmao
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:49 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:I have no further response lmao.

Sicilian Hound wrote:And what douse this prove exactly? lmao

Alright.

EDIT: removed rogue apostrophe
Last edited by Colytic on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:51 pm

This really doesn't prove anything. Thanks for the waste of time Colytic.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:31 pm

Sexwithstepdaddy wrote:the plot thickens.........I saw big brother trolling our game earlier we were in bastard diplomacy and he kept joining to tell us he wouldnt play this crap mode and to join him on another server (which was of course group 6). so it was you SH

Why do that - just annoying as hell if you dont want to play don't but no need to come and annoy other players just because we wanted a game you dont.

fine behaviour for a admin+

Nice edit btw. But going into a game to get players to play a diffrent mode is as old as this game and nothing to be considered bad.

Edit: Only reason why I went to group 6 is because G6 is the only one hosting that mode I wanted to play. So I do not see your valid point in your post.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:53 pm

Okay you want evidence - first of all the screenshots above. The others:

First:

Second:

Aded bonus - kicking and blocking spectators when things went south:

Aside from being a sore loser, you displayed a lack of maturity with your powers and used them to try and intimidate other players. Eventually you try to look up my identity because I irked you and you have no self-control.

Loser blunt for you!
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:05 am

Impressive screenshot display. But what douse this prove other then a good game was played and we all had fun. Until you poped in to public chat thats when things got sour.

My only comment is I was in a lil lag so as I always do kick all specs and lock the server. Pretty sure by 2 years people would ketch wind that this is common practice.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:14 am

Sicilian Hound wrote:Impressive screenshot display. But what douse this prove other then a good game was played and we all had fun. Until you poped in to public chat thats when things got sour.

Address what I said or don't bother writing back.

Colytic wrote:you displayed a lack of maturity with your powers and used them to try and intimidate other players. Eventually you try to look up my identity because I irked you and you have no self-control.

Sicilian Hound wrote:My only comment is I was in a lil lag so as I always do kick all specs and lock the server. Pretty sure by 2 years people would ketch wind that this is common practice.

It is not, and you have been told by two different individuals with more experience than you or I that it does not affect anything. I had no lag; blame your own connection.

--

EDIT: But over to you, what did I say that required you to find out my 'real' identity?
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:49 am

Colytic wrote:EDIT: But over to you, what did I say that required you to find out my 'real' identity?

How you were acting in the diplo/public chat, thought you were some nub/troll who was fooling around. You know constant new lines of chat, all cap sentences. In fact its in your screenshots. Besides that I have every-right to find out who anyone is as I own the data that Dedcon and Recordings produce automatically.

<snip> -moved to new post.
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “General”