Re: Diplomacy in Action 2.1

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:25 am

Lmao kudayta!
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:13 am

kudayta wrote:https://diplo.merchtable.com/clothing/this-diplo-shirt-sucks-t-shirt-on-black#.VZ3KHvlVhBc

Not spam, relevant. Barely relevant.

Ha! One and a half internets for you!

xander
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:56 pm

Hm. Touched a nerve it seems.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:16 pm

I do want to point out that these automatic stats are flawed a bit. For example, Sicilian left a game before any nukes were fired, and wound up with his 3rd highest score (45).
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:45 pm

Endless wrote:I do want to point out that these automatic stats are flawed a bit. For example, Sicilian left a game before any nukes were fired, and wound up with his 3rd highest score (45).

I just got home, I will be going through the list and removing the CPU players. It logs everything so I got to go in and remove the voids. VSj created a tool that I can void a individual player for a specific game, so all will be accurate.
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:44 pm

Hound started this and for reasons we all know,his involvement is ended. Is anyone involved willing to step up and run it and see it finished and a victor declared?

LHH
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:12 pm

With Vsj's stat table there's no need for someone to run it. And a mod can edit the first post to declare the winner once it's finished.
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:37 pm

Ok, Thank you :D

LHH

Laika_rus wrote:With Vsj's stat table there's no need for someone to run it. And a mod can edit the first post to declare the winner once it's finished.
General Ivan
level2
level2

Postby General Ivan » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:54 pm

Lord_Haw_Haw wrote:Hound started this and for reasons we all know,his involvement is ended. Is anyone involved willing to step up and run it and see it finished and a victor declared?

LHH

In regards of acting as a moderator of a sort, i did PM hound a while back saying that moderators would help in times where games were disputed, i also gave an offer on becoming one myself by watching replays and discussing with him what should (not) be done. Since hound is gone i was wondering if this would be still okay with you LHH?
VSj
level2
level2

Postby VSj » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:29 pm

Laika_rus wrote:With Vsj's stat table there's no need for someone to run it. And a mod can edit the first post to declare the winner once it's finished.

Yes. However, as I guess Hound already mentioned, there is this admin page for the stats table with check boxes for excluding individual results from the table. The purpose was to remove early quitters and such... to keep the table for people who actually played and so on.

Now that Hound isn't around to take care of it and I'm not interested myself, I'd very much like someone to have a peek at it and possibly take on the "job". One might also be interested in the currently voided results. There are a few.

If no one is going to administer the table, the currently voided results should probably be unvoided and the admin page closed to make the stats neutral.
Rad Poison
level2
level2

Postby Rad Poison » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:36 pm

Sounds like a job for Ivan. :lol:
General Ivan
level2
level2

Postby General Ivan » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:21 pm

VSj wrote:

Yes. However, as I guess Hound already mentioned, there is this admin page for the stats table with check boxes for excluding individual results from the table. The purpose was to remove early quitters and such... to keep the table for people who actually played and so on.

Now that Hound isn't around to take care of it and I'm not interested myself, I'd very much like someone to have a peek at it and possibly take on the "job". One might also be interested in the currently voided results. There are a few.

If no one is going to administer the table, the currently voided results should probably be unvoided and the admin page closed to make the stats neutral.

A sudden u-turn from my offer, i actually had a thought over what i said and well, ended up losing interest in helping with the tourney over the past few days, that said:

Rad Poison wrote:Sounds like a job for Ivan. :lol:

You know me well enough rad to know im too bone idle to really invest in this. Summer plans and such. :mrgreen:
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:33 pm

I will take on the "job" and do the best I can. I will also come back into the tourney as a player and seek my best of three games. What I would like to ask is, will other players that need to get there best of three, will they see this to the end and keep playing?

LHH

VSj wrote:

Return to “General”