1v1 Ladder: It's A 3 Horse Race For Dominos Challenge

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

ynbniar
level5
level5

Postby ynbniar » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:26 pm

FYI

My challenge still stands...75points will trigger a play off...winner get's an IV game of their choice (released or yet to be released). Full details on page 1.

Good Luck :D
Hyperion
level5
level5

Postby Hyperion » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:08 pm

ynbniar wrote:FYI

My challenge still stands...75points will trigger a play off...winner get's an IV game of their choice (released or yet to be released). Full details on page 1.

Good Luck :D

Excellent...now if that isn't support then i don't know what is :D i'll be trying myself to get in those playoffs :wink:
Tripper
level4
level4

Postby Tripper » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:27 pm

Ya, I might even try re-activating myself next week. (I've been getting barely an hour or two of game time per week recently, damn rl!) Reckon there'll be a flurry of activity for the #2 and #3 spots when it looks like someone is getting close to 75 points.

Cheers, Tripper
crystal_Palace
level2
level2

MOR Ship nuking, DEFAULT?? LMFAO!

Postby crystal_Palace » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:06 pm

OH, Angel of Death. PLESAE DO ME A FAVOR!!!!
NUKE THE HELL OUT OF MOR's SHIPS
EVERY LAST DAM ONE OF THEM!!!!!
PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I played him, and he REALLY REALLY REALLY hates that, and did NOT stop crying about it.

ciao`
Joshua
crystal_Palace
level2
level2

Postby crystal_Palace » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:07 pm

Challenge ender ( TOMORROW is very good for me before 5PM est
USA)
(MOR)
level5
level5

Re: MOR Ship nuking, DEFAULT?? LMFAO!

Postby (MOR) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:39 pm

crystal_Palace wrote:OH, Angel of Death. PLESAE DO ME A FAVOR!!!!
NUKE THE HELL OUT OF MOR's SHIPS
EVERY LAST DAM ONE OF THEM!!!!!
PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I played him, and he REALLY REALLY REALLY hates that, and did NOT stop crying about it.

ciao`
Joshua

Except subject:

Here is the certainty Crystal Palace on 2 images, when he loses he shut down the server.

I played him on two games, he loses both and he shut down the server on both. It is not question of nuking ships but question of respect, you respect neither the player nor the game...

I played JESUS and Hyperion without nuking ships without insults without shut down the server, you see the difference now?? it is the respect :D

PS: Cristal Palace : Joshua
Winter Moon : (MOR)

Cobra Commander
level4
level4

Postby Cobra Commander » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:45 pm

Can I join please?

I challenge MOR hehe. :D
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:57 pm

Cobra Commander wrote:Can I join please?

I accept Cobra the fake star :cry:
crystal_Palace
level2
level2

Postby crystal_Palace » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:09 pm

wish I had been in a better mood. I should really not play this game after a fight with the MRS!

sry, and FYI The first game was in YOUR server. And I do not remember playing you twice. Just the once.
Anyway If need be I will gladly play you again, but if I have to wait for you to creep up the ladder then so be it.
And you played two ladder people, Jesus, Hyp already? Or did they just run into you by accident BEFORE you "Joined" the ladder.?
AND I NEVER INSULTED YOU DIRECTLY, I just said fy.
any way, I am still in a pissy mood so I'll come back later. when I aint so uppity.

Not my style to be bitchy, but everyone has moods!
Angel of Death
level3
level3

Postby Angel of Death » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:19 pm

(MOR) wrote:

Dang it! I was just accepting your challenge. Well I'll wait till some one wins,looses. :cry:
Hyp has you and I in a challenge already.
Hyperion
level5
level5

Postby Hyperion » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:02 pm

Wow...this thread got busy between the past 3 hours that i checked it :shock: .

I have updated the challenges...they stand as they are :wink: ...if a player makes a challenge via this thread (visible for all ladder players to see) then those two players are stuck together for a minimum of two days (in which the player being issued a challenge needs to make some kind of response to the challenger...via PM or otherwise).

If the challengers challenge is left unanswered after 2 days then the challengee may pass them by default (as are the rules...long determined before i took over, i only enforce them :roll: ).

Cobra Commander: Very happy to add you, welcome to the ladder :D ...however a challenge was already issued by (MOR) to Angel of Death so you will have to await the outcome of that game before you can challenge either of them, sorry :( .

crystal_Palace wrote:And you played two ladder people, Jesus, Hyp already? Or did they just run into you by accident BEFORE you "Joined" the ladder.?

I've played (MOR) in multiple games and at his request we have played two 1v1's also :D (not related to the ladder, can't speak for JESUS) and also at his request i agreed not to use ocean nuking :roll: , they were fun games :wink: .

Angel of Death wrote:Dang it! I was just accepting your challenge. Well I'll wait till some one wins,looses.

As stated above the challenge was already issued by (MOR) to yourself and basically first come first serve...you and (MOR) have your game to play before Cobra Commander can issue a challenge to either of you.

Now i must go find this ruslMike person and defend my throne :roll:
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:39 pm

crystal_Palace wrote:wish I had been in a better mood. I should really not play this game after a fight with the MRS!

sry, and FYI The first game was in YOUR server. And I do not remember playing you twice. Just the once.
Anyway If need be I will gladly play you again, but if I have to wait for you to creep up the ladder then so be it.
And you played two ladder people, Jesus, Hyp already? Or did they just run into you by accident BEFORE you "Joined" the ladder.?
AND I NEVER INSULTED YOU DIRECTLY, I just said fy.
any way, I am still in a pissy mood so I'll come back later. when I aint so uppity.

Not my style to be bitchy, but everyone has moods!

I never hosting a game causes I have a bad connection, if you want I can sent the 1st game to you, but in any case I understands :D

Angel of Death wrote:
(MOR) wrote:

Dang it! I was just accepting your challenge. Well I'll wait till some one wins,looses. :cry:

I say that I accept Cobra after our game not before :wink:
world idiot
level4
level4

Postby world idiot » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:29 pm

owner hasn't accepted my challenge

I challenge hi there (name sux)
Hyperion
level5
level5

Postby Hyperion » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:10 pm

Well ruslMike beat me by like 2 mil :roll: so i drop to second and i'll update the challenges.
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:41 pm

Hyperion wrote:Well ruslMike beat me

That's to make things a bit more exact:
Screenshot:
Recording:
http://dedcon.homelinux.net/serverlogs/Duel/2007/09/28/1615/recording_duel1_Fri_Sep_28_16_15_04_UTC_2007.zip

P.S.
I wish Ace Rimmer, creator and RED could see it :cry:

Return to “General”