General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Re: Kicked spectator

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:52 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:@Mobius A.K.A Police State
In your postings you indicated that you been banned in the past. Has this been on GROUP 6?

You said something that incriminated you. When you mentioned you were banned before, it was because of this game here under the name IiiIIiIIIiiIiiI,
Were you out right rage quitted with a lot of units left to fight with. Lord Haw Haw was the player you were playing against undercover as Kommando. Lord Haw Haw was the one to ban you as well.

You indicated as well you changed your IP address in this thread. Made me think.. So I dig through the data to see if you played during the two weeks you were suppose to be banned. You know what I found,
Two recordings of you playing during your two week ban length.

You do realize if you would of kept your mouth shut and carry on with your miserable life none of this would of happened. G6 labels you as a troll for not only rage quitting out right, but for bypassing bans.

IF you can server your ban without you bypassing the ban you could get off early instead a full month sentence. Each time you evade a ban it adds another month to your ban sentence. Lastly, you can thank Lord Haw Haw for spotting out the information that you incriminated yourself with. I was just happy to investigate it.

Have a great day.(:
Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX
level1
level1

Postby Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:35 pm

Also, the whole knowing where Endless's silos were before attempting the scout was quite odd.

I own a minecraft server, you cannot out-bullshit me with the 12 y/o tactics :D.
mobius/ps
level1
level1

Postby mobius/ps » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:51 pm

Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX wrote:Also, the whole knowing where Endless's silos were before attempting the scout was quite odd.

I own a minecraft server, you cannot out-bullshit me with the 12 y/o tactics :D.

Hound you just proved my point. He didnt even give me the chance to re join the incredibly laggy server. With in 5 minutes of that drop hee haw decided to ban me but I was back on the next day because its relatively easy to get past your bans. I could make a post on how to by pass the bans (both IP and Key related bans) but we'll see how it goes. Hee haw still bitches to his team mates about not hogging points in 2v2 games. He's more of a noob than beni is. Again an arbitrary banning for no other reason than hee haw was upset and inexperienced. Noah have a look at the initial direction of the fighters. The were heading to the other side of Africa before the aa fire drew me down however endless did a nice fighter spam to block it. Why did I try this......well endless back in the day was prone to doing stuff like that. (He still sends off a small grps of subs to try and be sneaky), Nightwatch used to always send subs between Newzealand and Austrialia (I once naval nuked him there and he accused me of cheating too), MOR had the nasty habit of pulling bors to beat u and Ive played at least 300 1v1 games agains MOR so I know the tactic, rus||mike would suck you in the stomp your fleet and laugh at how stupid you were afterwards.. Ace Rimmer didnt really have a strat but was a damn good player. The point being is that if you play enough defcon you get to know the players strategies and u make them pay for it. I sadly have probably played more defcon than all the remaining players combined. Hound get an admin lesson from senator you so desperately need then pass those lesson to your admins especially hee haw ok.
mobius/ps
level1
level1

Postby mobius/ps » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:56 pm

LOL so you tried to ban me again. Only worked for 5 mins until I changed my IP. Keep up the good work sport lol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Say what you want. You rage quitted then bypassed the ban. Have fun being a troll.
mobius/ps
level1
level1

Postby mobius/ps » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:12 pm

Sicilian Hound wrote:Say what you want. You rage quitted then bypassed the ban. Have fun being a troll.

You dont get it do you. I cant be banned. Ill post a recording later for you to prove how inadequate you and your bans are
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:46 am

Great have fun changing your IP and Key every-time you play DEFCON. Or you could act like an adult and server your sentence like everyone else has to. But unlikely as you seem to be a 12 year old brat. :)
mobius/ps
level1
level1

Postby mobius/ps » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:22 am

Sicilian Hound wrote:Great have fun changing your IP and Key every-time you play DEFCON. Or you could act like an adult and server your sentence like everyone else has to. But unlikely as you seem to be a 12 year old brat. :)

[removed threats]
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:12 am

Threats of a criminal nature will not be tolerated by any user.

Return to “General”