Kicked spectator

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Scarlethue
level0
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 11:06 pm

Kicked spectator

Postby Scarlethue » Sun May 31, 2015 11:16 pm

Hey, I was spectating a group 6 match but was kicked twice from the game. What could be the reason?

Thanks
Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX
level1
level1
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 3:05 am

Re: Kicked spectator

Postby Xx_MLG_Noah_MLG_xX » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:27 am

Was your In game name "Iggy"?
User avatar
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5
Posts: 1440
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:32 am

Re: Kicked spectator

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:32 am

There are many reasons to why. Figuring out the what could be near impossible. You are not banned from Group 6 if you were connecting before you were kicked from server.

Here are some of the reasons from getting kicked,
  • G6 servers have a bandwidth & packet loss "preventative maintenance" measures kicking or denying assess to our servers if it reaches critical levels.
  • Admins may have kicked you while you were in the process of joining the server. Spectators may take away bandwidth weather connecting or idle. This may cause lag for players in game as some players do not have a decent internet connection.
  • Could be on host end [aka you] technical problem.

You have nothing to be concerned about, if this problem keeps re occurring please contact me privately here on the forums.
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Kicked spectator

Postby Endless » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:38 am

If he was iggy, then he was Vote kicked by the players, including myself. I haven't gotten the chance to watch the recording but when I do, I'll explain why.
Scarlethue
level0
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 11:06 pm

Re: Kicked spectator

Postby Scarlethue » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:35 am

Thanks for the replies. Yeah that was me. After it happened it though it may be a glitch or something so I restarted, reset my name in case there was someone in the past with it, and gave it 10 min in case of tmp bandwidth issues. But it happened again so I posted the question.

I only got the game recently and am not familiar with the public multiplayer aspect - having only played CPU and my friends in private games, when I get a bit more practice I want to play the public games. I tried to find a list of rules on group 6 but can't find anything.

I can't see what I could have been doing wrong as a spectator but if I was I'd like to know what it was so I don't do it.
User avatar
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5
Posts: 1440
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:32 am

Re: Kicked spectator

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:44 pm

Here are G6 rules. If you have any questions about them will be happy to respond.

If you play fair and are a good sport then you have nothing to worry about. G6 rules are common sense.
Scarlethue
level0
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 11:06 pm

Re: Kicked spectator

Postby Scarlethue » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:12 pm

Seems sensible, I look forward to some games soon.

Thanks
mobius/ps
level1
level1
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:36 am

Re: Kicked spectator

Postby mobius/ps » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:43 am

Sorry but this is just not true.I came back to play a month or so ago and I have been banned 3 times for beating the hell out of one of the admins. I play under various names but mobius and Police State are 2 of the many I have used. So after Noah and I handed Endless and beni their asses in a setup they should have won hands down I am banned yet again. Since when is it ok to ban someone because you loose to him. Im getting sick of resetting my ip address so could you kindly lift the ban please? Oh and your rankings are crap :shock: :D
User avatar
aug
level1
level1
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:30 pm
Location: Funland
Contact:

Re: Kicked spectator

Postby aug » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:54 am

I must agree with mobius here. I myself couldn't find any evidence of cheating, being paranoid isn't evidence. Sorry, but this is just ridicilous. That's all I'm going to say about this.
mobius/ps
level1
level1
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:36 am

Re: Kicked spectator

Postby mobius/ps » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:12 am

aug wrote:I must agree with mobius here. I myself couldn't find any evidence of cheating, being paranoid isn't evidence. Sorry, but this is just ridiculous. That's all I'm going to say about this.


Is this because someone thought i was cheating? Thats just plain stupid. Watch the recording.

http://group6.info/dcrec/download/63924
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Kicked spectator

Postby Endless » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:25 am

mobius/ps wrote:Sorry but this is just not true.I came back to play a month or so ago and I have been banned 3 times for beating the hell out of one of the admins. I play under various names but mobius and Police State are 2 of the many I have used. So after Noah and I handed Endless and beni their asses in a setup they should have won hands down I am banned yet again. Since when is it ok to ban someone because you loose to him. Im getting sick of resetting my ip address so could you kindly lift the ban please?


Maybe it is all circumstance. I did mention this to the powers at be that maybe im paranoid. It was definitely weird seeing the skill change once the spectator was kicked. It was almost night and day difference. Iggy joins, you're pretty good. Iggy gets kicked, you're garbage. Like I said though, could be coincidence.

mobius/ps wrote: Oh and your rankings are crap :shock: :D


We could 1v1 if you'd like so I could see where to put you? Stop changing your name and I'll be able to find you. Yesterday was the first time I had played you as mobius, or even heard of you.

In other words, titties or gtfo.
User avatar
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5
Posts: 1440
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:32 am

Re: Kicked spectator

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:30 am

NOTE no one is banned, no action was taken. Just was talk and a investigation on the issue. Nothing conclusive or evidence came out of it. Only thing we found was that Mobius is a good player.
mobius/ps
level1
level1
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:36 am

Re: Kicked spectator

Postby mobius/ps » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:14 am

Sicilian Hound wrote:NOTE no one is banned, no action was taken. Just was talk and a investigation on the issue. Nothing conclusive or evidence came out of it. Only thing we found was that Mobius is a good player.


lol yes I was banned hound for no better reason other than being better than my opponent ... when you try to enter a server and it kicks you so you can't enter, it pretty well means your banned. And this isn't the 1st time one of these guys has done this after getting their ass kicked. Maybe in the future instead of instantly banning a guy you might want to have a look at an actual game in progress.

Endless you haven't changed at all. I figured you were the clown who started this crap. Your a weak player and your quite predictable. The fact that you haven't improved in all this time says it all. The only way you beat me consistently in 1v1 is if the setup is stacked in your favor and then I still have a pretty good chance. I mean look at that 2v2 game. You had the overwhelming territorial advantage and you still found a way to screw it up.So much so that you tried to write it off to somebody cheating. Good work sport.
User avatar
Endless
level5
level5
Posts: 1343
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Kicked spectator

Postby Endless » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:32 pm

mobius/ps wrote:
Sicilian Hound wrote:NOTE no one is banned, no action was taken. Just was talk and a investigation on the issue. Nothing conclusive or evidence came out of it. Only thing we found was that Mobius is a good player.


lol yes I was banned hound for no better reason other than being better than my opponent ... when you try to enter a server and it kicks you so you can't enter, it pretty well means your banned. And this isn't the 1st time one of these guys has done this after getting their ass kicked. Maybe in the future instead of instantly banning a guy you might want to have a look at an actual game in progress.

Endless you haven't changed at all. I figured you were the clown who started this crap. Your a weak player and your quite predictable. The fact that you haven't improved in all this time says it all. The only way you beat me consistently in 1v1 is if the setup is stacked in your favor and then I still have a pretty good chance. I mean look at that 2v2 game. You had the overwhelming territorial advantage and you still found a way to screw it up.So much so that you tried to write it off to somebody cheating. Good work sport.


Alright. I'll say again, we can 1v1. You can be EU, I'll be Africa. Just like that 2v2 setup. Only this time I wont stack my silos on the atlantic coast and I wont send my subs to iceland right off the bat. Then we will see how good your shit talking is. You are garbage and you are scared to play me properly.

I practically gave you that game. Placing where I did was stupid on my part, but I gave it to you on a silver platter, and you still almost lost! Your naval was shit, you relied on naval nuking, which was shit. You tried that scout, it didnt work except tell you my silos were in that area. Hell, if beni knew how to synch a launch, and knew to hit the bigger cities, you would have lost that game. You are not as good as you say you are, and anyone who wants to watch that rec can see it.
mobius/ps
level1
level1
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:36 am

Re: Kicked spectator

Postby mobius/ps » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:53 pm

Endless wrote:
mobius/ps wrote:
Sicilian Hound wrote:NOTE no one is banned, no action was taken. Just was talk and a investigation on the issue. Nothing conclusive or evidence came out of it. Only thing we found was that Mobius is a good player.


lol yes I was banned hound for no better reason other than being better than my opponent ... when you try to enter a server and it kicks you so you can't enter, it pretty well means your banned. And this isn't the 1st time one of these guys has done this after getting their ass kicked. Maybe in the future instead of instantly banning a guy you might want to have a look at an actual game in progress.

Endless you haven't changed at all. I figured you were the clown who started this crap. Your a weak player and your quite predictable. The fact that you haven't improved in all this time says it all. The only way you beat me consistently in 1v1 is if the setup is stacked in your favor and then I still have a pretty good chance. I mean look at that 2v2 game. You had the overwhelming territorial advantage and you still found a way to screw it up.So much so that you tried to write it off to somebody cheating. Good work sport.


Alright. I'll say again, we can 1v1. You can be EU, I'll be Africa. Just like that 2v2 setup. Only this time I wont stack my silos on the atlantic coast and I wont send my subs to iceland right off the bat. Then we will see how good your shit talking is. You are garbage and you are scared to play me properly.

I practically gave you that game. Placing where I did was stupid on my part, but I gave it to you on a silver platter, and you still almost lost! Your naval was shit, you relied on naval nuking, which was shit. You tried that scout, it didnt work except tell you my silos were in that area. Hell, if beni knew how to synch a launch, and knew to hit the bigger cities, you would have lost that game. You are not as good as you say you are, and anyone who wants to watch that rec can see it.


Endless you are completely and totally pathetic. Banning someone for being better wasn't enough now you resort to blaming your partner? Beni is a demo and hes probably just at your level now. And he can think a little outside of the box whereas you are predictable. The only correct statement you made in your post was that you were stupid. And watch the playback. I got my scout. knocked out 4 of your silos and 3 of your airbases, kept your fleet by sa and we won the game. And count our NN. We were about even throwing them at each other but being a hypocrite is as much part of you as being a complete fool is. Oh ya that was a pure amateur move tring to sneak those 6 subs by iceland. And like i said the only way you have a chance is if the setup is stacked such as in Africa v eu like you suggest :? . You missed your calling in life endless....you'd make the perfect village idiot.

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest